[PART 2] An Odd Family (Titan Fall x RWBY)

No one's POV

It was late in the afternoon. It was mostly a quiet day in the kingdom of Vale. Everyone was doing their regular activities in peace as the day went by.

In the Dust shop known as "From Dust Till Dawn", an eighteen year old man was placing magazines on the shelfs. On the floor to his right was a box filled with other magazines, awaiting to be placed on the shelves.

He had a mix of white and silver hair combed to the side that covers his right eye. His eyes were that of a light brown, almost chestnut.

He wore a red apron over his white t-shirt

He wore a red apron over his white t-shirt. His shirt collar was loose as his sleeves were rolled up. He had navy blue pants and white sneakers on. A black watch was on his left arm.

After placing a few new magazines on the shelf, his watch suddenly went off. He looks at it and saw the time was 4:30 pm.

"Crap..." He mutters before pressing the snooze button on his watch.

He stares at the box next to him for a brief moment before walking up to the cashier. He saw the old man, the owner of the shop and his boss, standing behind the cashier as he wipes the stand clean.

"Hey..." The boy says awkwardly, not sure how to start a conversation.

"Hmm?" The old man looks up to him as he stops cleaning.

"I know my shift ends at five, but can I leave early?" He asks as he rubs the back of his head, still a bit nervous. "I got...to meet someone in a bit. It's important."

"..." The old man stood up and folds his arms, not saying anything. He stares at the boy for an awkward amount of time, making the boy embarrassed by asking. Eventually though, he puts on a small smile and nods.

The boy smiles as well seeing him nod. "Thanks." He turns around and went to the back to get changed.

After a few minutes of getting changed, the boy steps out of the back in new clothes.

(^Minus the weapons^)

His new clothes were a grey leather coat that was torn a bit at the bottom near his ankles over his white shirt. He had black gloves covering both of his hands. He had two belts over his black jeans. And finally he had a pair of black combat boots.