"Does this not feel wrong to...

By calumhemmingsirwin

17 year old Jessi Clifford is in a long term serious relationship with her best friend, James, since she was... More

COPYRIGHT
Author's Note(After Completion)
Chapter 1:Areements and Disagreements
Chapter 2: Goodbyes and Upset
Chapter 3: Tall Blonde and OMG
Chapter 4: "Did that really happen!"
Chapter 5:What am going to do?
Chapter 6:What will Ashton say?
Authors Note.
Chapter 7: Things change, People change.
Not a chatper
Chapter 8:Just as things were going right.....
Chapater 9:You need to leave
Chapter 10: Moving On With My Life
Chapter 11: Surprise!!!
Chapter 12: Deep down
Sorrryyyy...
Chapter 13: Can we still be friends?
Chapter 14: Father?
Chapter 15: Tattoo
Chapter 16: I Trusted You
Chapter 17: Are you or are you not?
REALLY IMPORTANT A/N
Chapter 18: And your okay with that??
Chapter 19: I don't believe you
Chapter 20: I think we will be okay
Chapter 21: Paps
Chapter 22: Better
Chapter 23: Today? Like right now?
Chapter 24: This isnt forever
Chapter 26:Now would be the time....
Chapter 27: Lying now isn't an option
A/N
Chapter 28: Back to normal until....
Chapter 29: Finally
Chapter 30: Wait what

Chapter 25: Dont be sorry.

379 14 2
By calumhemmingsirwin

Jessi's P.O.V

I woke up really early the next morning because of all the nightmares I was having. Ashtons hand had found its way around my belly and was holding me closely. I felt really safe when he held me like this. I took my phone off the bed side table and looked at the time which was 7.54am. So I put my phone nack and tried to fall asleep again.

Ashton woke me up a couple of hours later telling me that I had to get up.

"Come on, come down stairs. Here put on this." He said as I swong my legs across the bed and he handed me his vest shirt.

"Emmm okay okay Ashton every me a minute." I moaned at his for trying to rush me.

I got up and pulled the blanket on the bed making it flat once more. I walked down the stairs holding my belly. I felt really unwell but I didnt want to tell Ashton because I knew that it might just come and go again. I walked down the hall way into the kitchen where I was greeted by a full cooked breakfast and everyone around the table.

I pull my hand up to my face in shock. Everyone was here. Lauren, Harry, Anne, Calum and Lia, Luke and Abby, and Ashton.

"What is this for?" I asked

"To make you feel better." Calum said.

"But Im fine." I looked at Ashton.

Calum stood up and kissed Lia on the head. He walked over to me and pulled me out of the kitchen and into my office down the hall.

"I know what happened last night. What was it about?" He asked me looking worried

"It was nothing. I dont need you worrying. Im fine."

"Jessica. No why did that happen last night. I have never heard you so bad?"

"Lauren mentioned James and everything came flooding back and I dont think I cant handle remembering that. I dont know Calum its so stupid." I didnt start to cry but I shed a single tear.

"James is long gone and you dont have to remember him. Me and Luke and the girls are always here for you to talk if you cant talk to Ashton for any reason. I know you dont know Lia that well but she is a good person like Abby." He hugged me.

"I can do this with all of ye."

"Look at me. I promise." He held up his pinky and I hooked it with mine, and we both laughed walking out of the office with Calums hand around my shoulder.

"You okay babe?" Ashton asked

"Yeah." I split from Calum and we sat down for breakfast, but me appitite wasnt there today.

"Im not hungry." I pushed my plate away from me.

"You sure you dont need to energy." Ashton rubbed my back.

"Maybe later, not now okay?" I looked at him, then I looked around the table at everyone who was looking at me which made me a bit unconfortable.

"Maybe you should eat even a little?" Lauren pointed out.

"GOD, WOULD EVERYONE JUST GET OFF MY CASE!" I shouted and got up and left the kitchen and sat outside on the step near the pool.

A couple of minutes later I heard someone coming out from the door.

"Go away. I want to be alone." I said.

"Can I talk to you?" I turned my head and saw Lauren.

"I guess, I dont care."

"I know what happened last night was my fault." She said.

"What? Where has this come from?" I looked at her all confused.

"I know what I said last night upset you. I dont know why and I am pretty sure that you dont want me to know but I am really sorry. I can understand if you hate me."

I turned to Lauren "Look yeah last night was because of what you said but thats not all of it. So much ahppened before I even met your brother, bad stuff and I dont like remembering it. You just triggered what I should have told your brother in the first place. I should have said it was getting too much. I could never hate my little sister."

"Ash was really mad at me last night too. I messed up so bad." She put her hands on her knees and started crying.

"Lauren? Ashton isnt mad at you. He is the one who feels terrible over the way he spoke to you. But at the end of the day when I have an attack like that, especially as bad as last night he just doesnt know what to do with himself."

"Really?"

"Last night was the worst Ash has ever since me since I have met him. I mean I have had them before around him but Michael has always been there is Ashton couldnt help but now that Michael isnt here anymore I think Ashton was just scared. He loves you and no body will every chance that I promise." I side hugged her.

"Thanks Jessica."

"Jessi, can I speak to you for a minute?" I turned to see Lia standing in the door way.

"Lauren can you give ma and Lia some space please."

"Yeah sure, I need to speak to Ashton anyway." She said and stood up and walked off.

Lia satnd down on the step next to me.

"Jessica. Are you okay?" She aked

"Yeah I guess I am. Like I am really shook after last night."

"Everything is going to be okay. Calum was really scared last night. I know you have had your problems ut I understand how much he loves you, as a friend." She laughed

"Yeah I do. He has always been my best friend."

"What happened last night?"

I explained everything from the very start of my and James to her because I felt like I could trust her like everyone else in this house.

"Oh my god Jessica! I am so sorry." She put her hands up to her face in shock

"Dont be sorry."

"You have been threw so much. You are always so calm."

"Yeah being calm is fine but then things like last night happens and its not all fine all at the same time. Ya know?" I began to exlain

"Whow."

"But the crazy thing is I think if Ashton didnt show up at my door at 4 in the morning that day, I think I still would be with James. Ashton showed me how I should have been treated all that time."

"Like what did you do before you met Ashton? Sports or music or something?"

"God your full of your questions today." I nudged her

"I just want to know more about you thats all."

"Well I played a lot of sports. But I was a gymnast for like 9 years. Started when I was 5 I think. I was definitly gearing to the Olympics." I said remembering my past life in the sports spotlight.

"Oh really what happened?" SHe looked really confused

"Well one day at training I was trying to learn an extremely difficult uneven bar routine and I completely miss judged the bar and I feel of shattering my shoulder. Havent stepped inside a gym since. Couldnt even look my couch in the ye. Pathetic I know." I laughed "Lets just go inside and not talk about it. Its in the past."

"Okay yeah."

When we walked into the house again and everyone was just kind of around the place not really taking any notice. I didnt care though. It was wierd not having Michael in the house. So I decided to pick up the phone and call him to see how he was doing so I took my phone off the bed side table upstairs in my room.

*Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring*

I eventually gave up and put my phone on the table again. I lay back my head on the pillow and tried to fall back asleep but it wasn't working.

Ashton came into the room and sat on the bed next to me.

"What to talk about it?" He said and I shook my head "okay what you wanna talk about."

"Baby names?" I said

"Okay so I like Brett for the first name. I know you want it uni sex." He smiled as he rubbed me leg

"Where did you find that? It's really nice." I asked

"It's short for Breton, I just thought it was cool." He smiled

"I think maybe Dylan?"

"Dylan Brett Irwin." He stopped running my thigh "Its perfect."

I smiled and slid up beside him and kissed his cheek.

"Let's go down stairs and tell everyone." Ashton pulled me up on to me feet as assisted me down stairs.

Everyone was in the sitting room talking and the second I set feet into the room, they all fell silent, I hate that so much. Makes me feel like they were talking about me.

"So guys we having finally decided on the name for the baby." Ashton said while he helped me sit down on the couch.

"What is it?" Calum asked.

"Dylan Brett Irwin." he said and I crossed my fingers in hope that every one liked it.

"I love it." Calum said and everyone agreed with him.

"Yeah it's original" Anne said.

--------

Later that evening we all went out for dinner. Ashton and I took my car and the others were divided out between the boys and everyone else.

I said as I started at the road "So Ashton what do you want to do you your birthday?"

"Mm I don't know, like can it just be me and you this year, like I'll spend another day with everyone else but I want my actually birthday to be with my main girl."

I smiled to myself "If that's want you want to do then that's what we will do."

When we arrived at the restaurant the place was black it paps and it made me really nervous. even now when I am with Ash and I see one pap I panic a tiny bit.

"Oh great, just fucking great." I muttered to myself.

"Hold my hand and they won't touch you... I promise." Ashton smiled as he got out of the car.

All I saw was loads of flashes and shouting from the paps.

"ASHTON HEARD YOU CHEATED ON JESSICA"

"WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO AS A SINGLE MOTHER JESSICA."

"GUESS THAT RINGS A FAKE."

"GIMME A SMILE."

"I GUESS ASHTON HASNT TOLD YOU ABOUT HIS NEW FOUND LOVE."

I squeezed Ashton's hand tightly and we finally reached the restaurant. I looked at Ashton who wasn't looking at me at all.

I crossed my hand on my bump and looked at Ashton.

"Care to explain yourself?" I gave his a look of disbelief "What the hell was that about?"

He looked at me in shock "What do you mean? They are paps they are just stirring shit, that's their job."

As much I want to, why dont I believe him?

We all sat down to have a lovely meal, everyone was in such a good mood but I couldnt shake what the paps said, for some reason.

I look down at my phone "Well shit....." I said and Ashton looked up at me.

"Whats wrong?" He asked

"My phone is dead and I need to call my Mom, she wants to know am I okay. " I replied

"Here take mine. You cant leave her waiting." He put his phone out and I took it.

I smiled and excused myself from the table and went into the bathroom.

I unlocked his phone and leant on the wall of the bathroom. I called my Mum to let her know that everything is okay.

She told me that Lucy and Michaels apartment is kinda close to where they are staying and that they were going to see them tomorrow.

"I wish I could go with ye." I sobbed

"Why are you getting so upset baby?" My Mum worried.

"All of this is coming to be a bit much for me. This is so stressful Mum. And I miss you and Dad so much." I continued to sob.

"I know baby we miss you too. Don't cry I am gonna cry if you do"

"I'm okay Mum." I looked at the door as it opened and I saw Anne coming in and I turned away so that she wouldn't see me.

"Okay Mum I got to go. Will you tell Michael to send me loads of pictures of Aaron." I laughed wiping my tears.

"Of course I will. Tell my future son in law I said Hi."

I sighed " Yeah I'll tell him."

"I miss you, and don't think twice about ringing me when you feel like this. I don't want you get a panic attack."

"Okay okay fine. I love you Mum."

"Love you too. Bye" I hung up the phone and put it down on the sink.

I started to wash my hand when Ashton's phone started to ring.

The caller ID just said Sarai. I didn't know anyone named Sarai.

I picked up the phone and didn't say anything.

"Heeeeey Ash...... When can we meet up again. I miss you...... Okay call me back later... Love you."

Wait what!?!?!? Who the fuck is she?

-----------------------------------

Okay everyone my apologies if this is short but I am on my phone and can't really judge the length

Thanks for all your support.

I love ye so much

calumhemmingsirwin

Xxxxxxxxxx

SHARE

VOTE

COMMENT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 108K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
307K 12.7K 60
╰┈➀ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐊𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐚𝐟 𝐲𝐚𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐊𝐞-𝐛...
1.6M 52K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
3.8M 158K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...