School for Heroes (Year Two)

By khadijiah1

Ah....another year at Hero High. The birds are chirping, everyone is happy to be here..... Pft. Please. Not... More

Prologue
Chapter two: New friends, classes and rivals
Chapter three: First time for everything
A/N (sorry)
Chapter four: The Assembly
Chapter five: A new friend
SHS~ Menace
SHS~ Colossus
SHS~ Frozen
Chapter six: Bad Day
Chapter seven: The series of events that brought me here.
Chapter eight: Agni Kai
SHS~ Forgiveness
Chapter Nine: Rules, Choosing and other things
SHS~ Extra Activties
SHS~ April Fools
Chapter ten: Teams
SHS~ Glasses
Chapter eleven: This is what happens..
SHS~ Written by Deadpool
Chapter twelve: Will you.......? (Part one)
Chapter thirteen: Will you.....? (Part Two)
SHS- The Stuff of Villains
Chapter fourteen: Definition of Evil
SHS~Mutation mixup
Chapter fifteen: The Dance (part one)
Chapter sixteen: The Dance (part two)
SHS- Parseltongue
Chapter seventeen: A Teacher's point of view
SHS....Kinda: A little insight from Deadpool
Chapter eighteen: [Enter chapter name here]
Chapter nineteen: New Girl
SHS: Blind
Chapter Twenty: Pain
Chapter twenty-one: Regret
Chapter twenty-two: The Most Dangerous Game
Chapter Twenty-three: Then came a day...
Chapter twenty-four:...When Hero High fell to the ground
Chapter twenty-five: Aftermath
Chapter twenty-six: What Now?
Chapter twenty-seven: The walls between us...
Chapter twenty-eight: Change of Heart
SHS- Inner strength
Chapter twenty-nine: The plan
Chapter thirty: The Cave (now with Percy Jackson)
Chapter Thirty-One: Plan A
Chapter thirty-two: The Battle of Our Lives (Part One)
Chapter thirty-three: Battle of Our Lives (part two)
SHS~ Reunions
Chapter thirty-four: The Headmasters
Chapter thirty-five: The Death of a Hero
Chapter thirty-six: For the ones you love
SHS~ The Memorial
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Pre-Graduation
Thirty-Eight: Graduation
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Last day of school
Epilogue/Authors Note

Chapter one: Welcome Back Heroes!!

2.6K 93 137
By khadijiah1

Chapter one:
Perseus "Percy" Jackson
Class: Demigod
Godly Parent: Poseidon
Powers: Hydrokinesis, Communication with Fish
Dimension: Earth 4 

Ah....Hero High. It was good to be back.

"You know we were on a plane right?" Jason asked, a concerned look on his face. I nodded, a fake smile on mine.

"Only when the dude flying this thing told us to look out the window."

"You mean the pilot?"

"Yeah, him." I reached up into the compartment thingys and grabbed my bags. I only had a few things, like my books (which took me forever to find), my clothes (mainly CHB t-shirts, and a few others) and some pencils.

"Hello Demigods." We all turned to the look at the short dude in front of us. He was dressed all cliche like, in a black suit that Coulson wore sometimes. Maybe he was with S.H.I.E.L.D?

"My name is Agent Koenig and I assure you, I'm a friend, so please don't attack me."

"How can we be sure?" Annabeth asked. Agent Koenig pulled out a badge. A S.H.I.E.L.D badge. Called it.

"Relax Miss. Chase. I'm with the good guys."

"So, are you bringing us to the school?" Will asked. Last time there was some ways to walk before we got to the school. Maybe this time we got horseless carriages, like the ones at Harry's school. Or, his other school anyway. Come to think of it, horseless carriages would kinda be creepy. I hope we don't have horseless carriages.

"Well, yes and no. There's some new safety precautions this year, and I'm here to take you through one of them. All new and old students are required to go through this, so don't worry, you aren't being targeted or anything."

"So what, we're gonna take a lie detector test?" I asked sarcastically.

"Exactly Mr. Jackson. Now, if you could get your stuff and please follow me." He headed towards the exit, leaving a bunch of unsure demigods on the plane.

"Should we follow him?" I asked. Thalia shrugged.

"I have a bad feeling about what will happen if we don't." She said honestly, grabbing her stuff and heading off the plane, with Jason following behind her. I looked at Annabeth for a moment, and she shrugged, and together we headed off the plane. Hero High here we come—after the security measures, that is.

*****************
Agent Koenig lead us to a small house-like building not far from the school. I mean, you could see the school from it.

"I suggest you don't take off running, or you will be brought back, rather forcefully might I add. Now, I will be testing you in Alphabetical order, so Miss. Chase. You're up first." Annabeth placed her bags next to mine and walked in the building.

"What type of questions do you think he's asking?" Jason asked. I shrugged.

"How should I know? I'm not a mind reader." Leo snapped his fingers.

"Man. And I really thought you were the Professor!" Behind me, Frank rolled his eyes.

"Really Valdez? Now is the time to be sarcastic?" Leo shrugged.

"Hey man, in the face of danger, jokes are always cool."

"Unless they get you killed." I added. Everyone looked at me funny.

"What?"

"I don't think having to answer a questionnaire counts as being in the 'face of danger'. And I don't think it'd get use killed." Piper chimed in. I had almost forgotten that she was there. Man I was a bad friend.

"You never know. I mean, if we fail—." Jason covered Leo's mouth with his hand.

"Leo, please stop talking." Valdez nodded, and Jason slowly released him. On the bright side, Leo did stop talking. On the down side, we were basically standing in silence now.

After Annabeth, it was Thalia, then Jason. After them, it was me.

"Mr. Jackson." I walked into the shed carefully, resisting the urge to grab Riptide in my pocket. I didn't think it'd be appreciated if I pulled a weapon on an Agent of SHIELD. Also, he was mortal, so it wouldn't work anyway.

"Pleasure to meet you Mr. Jackson, now if you could please sit in the scary looking chair." I glanced at the silver chair. It was frightening looking.

"Just sit Mr. Jackson, and then I can get you started." I took a deep breath and sat down, praying to Dad that if I did die here, a "random" hurricane sweep near Koenig's house.

"Now, I'm going to ask you a couple questions, just to establish a base line, and answer all questions honestly please." I nodded. I wonder what would happen if I didn't answer them honestly. Was Leo right? Would SHIELD kill me for getting them wrong?

"Please state you name."

"Percy Jackson." Agent Koenig looked up from his little platform thing.

"Full name." I sighed.

"Perseus [enter middle name here] Jackson." Agent Koenig nodded.

"Please state your immediate family."

"My mom, Sally, my step-dad, Paul, and my father, Poseidon." He nodded again.

"Have you ever had any contact with Alexander Pierce?" Who the hades was that?!

"Um...no?" Agent Koenig raised an eyebrow slightly but nodded.

"What is the difference between an egg and a rock." The urge to say something sarcastic.....so strong....can't resist....

"I can eat one. I can't eat the other one. I mean, unless I tried really hard-."

"Mr. Jackson, you're trapped on an island. On the island, is a box. What's in that box?" I frowned. Why would I be trapped on an island?

"Annabeth, I guess. Then I'd swim us off." Agent Koenig nodded.

"The demigods have their own version of a safe haven called Camp Half Blood. Why are you at this school?" I paused.

"Because this is a place where I can meet people who are heroes for a different reason. Most of them don't have all powerful Gods as parents and some of them are outcast. It's a nice change, and a good learning opportunity. Everyone here is like me...but not. You know?" Agent Koenig smiled.

"Welcome to Hero High, Mr. Jackson. You passed." I smiled and stood up. Finally, a test I could pass.

"Now if you can go back outside, I'll be bringing you up to the school shortly." I walked outside. And what I saw, was Reyna.

"Reyna? When did you get here?"

"A couple minutes ago, Percy." I grinned.

"Glad you're here. Now I'm pretty sure we outnumber everyone! Demigods rule!!"

"Expect for the Wizards, they're a pretty large class too." Annabeth spoke up.

"Oh yea...." Reyna's two dogs sat next to her, looking at pretty much everyone. I forget how creepy they were......I feel bad for her whoever her roommates were going to be.
<><><><><><>>><>>><>>

So Agent Koenig's idea of shortly and my idea are not the same thing.

We were there for hours!!!!! Or, it felt like hours...I'm not quite sure.....stupid ADHD!!!

"Alright, now if you guys would follow me up to the school, it's time for some school wide announcements and then you can head to your dorm rooms!" I wonder what the announcements would be about.

***short time skip*****

"Leave your bags here, and the head the cafeteria." I placed my stuff down, then wrapped an arm around Annabeth.

"Another year at one of the best places on Earth."

"Tacos!!" Leo exclaimed. Everyone looked at him weirdly.

"What? I smell tacos." I took a deep breath. Mmmm....tacos.

My stomach rumbles and I looked down. Annabeth raised an eyebrow.

"I'm beginning to think Percy is half satyr." Everyone laughed while I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever." I opened the doors to the cafeteria to see everyone chatting and meeting up with their friends.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the famous Perseus Jackson, savior of his stomach!" I looked up, a wide grin forming on my face. I'd never admit it out loud, but I missed the Webhead.

"Hey Webhead. How's it hanging?" Pete chuckled and lowered himself down on a web. He was wearing his Spider suit, per usual.

"Very nice, but I feel like my whole world is hanging by a web." We laughed at our bad jokes, ignoring the crowd of people rolling their eyes at us.

"Okay, those are really bad, even for you two." Jason said. I rolled my eyes (no idea if Pete did too, he was wearing a mask.).

"Don't you have a blonde squad to find?" He facepalmed.

"We aren't the blonde squad!! We're just a group of boys, who just happened to be blonde!!" Pete and I burst out laughing while Jason stormed off to find his blonde squad.

Hehe....blonde squad.

"So, how was your summer vacation?" I asked. He shrugged, moving to stand next to me.

"The usual. Aunt May was always doing something, I was always getting my butt kicked, and there was no school."

"Sounds pretty good. Minus the butt kicking thing." Professor Dumbledore stood up and asked that we quieted down, and gave us a whole speech about what was new at hero high.

There was going to be more security, Agent Barton and Romanova had their own class (Oh Gods) and some of us had new roommates.

"We don't have a new roommates do we?" I asked. Pete nodded.

"Yeah. Someone by the name of Wasabi."

"Who names their kid that?" I asked. Pete shrugged.

"No idea, but he's replacing Aang." Through Aang was a little weird at times, I would miss him and his airbending weirdness. And Appa. I would miss Appa and Momo too.

"Seriously? Man, what's he like? Wasabi I mean."

"Um....he apparently likes to keep things neat and tidy, and has a place for everything."

"........So why is he in our room?" Pete shrugged.

"Probably to organize everything."

"Mr. Jackson, Mr. Parker, I ask that you please pay attention. Some of these things may apply to you." I looked up at the sound of the Professor's voice. He gave me a small smile from were he was sitting at the Headmaster's table.

I forgot he could speak....what's the word.....starts with a t......Hmm.....

"Now, this year, is going to be very different from the last. The Ministry is not happy with how Dolores Umbridge was treated, and, as you know, we all have enemies. The School for Villains, or Villain High, is still, up and running. Unfortunately, that is not good for us. However, tonight was supposed to be a happy night. So on that note, please enjoy tonight's dinner, and be ready for the school day tomorrow." The food appeared at the bar, and I ran over. Leo was right. It was taco night.

"Who doesn't like tacos??" Some kid in a monster suit exclaimed. Not sure who he was....or why he was dressed like that.....

Maybe he got lost and Agent Koenig missed him? I dunno.

"Anyone who is a vegetarian?" The kid next to him said. He was wearing a purple suit, and he looked about Nico's age. So...about fourteen?

Definitely not the youngest kid here.

"Even vegans like there tacos." Pete said. He and I got our tacos and walked back to our table.

Sitting there, was the one and only Boy Who Lived. A.K.A Harry Potter.

"Harry!!" Harry looked up and grinned.

"Percy!!"

"What am I, barbecued spider?!" I chuckled.

"Depends. Is Electro in the room?" Harry rolled his eyes.

"So, how was your summer?" Pete asked, taking off his mask and taking a bite out of his food.

I forget he was a brunette....and was sorta nerdy looking.

-----------------------

When I walked into my dorm room, I expected it to be somewhat similar. The fluffy blankets and pillows, somewhat messed up on my bed, Pete's stuff on the ceiling/wall, some Hogwarts posters or whatever, and the new guys stuff were Aang's stuff used to be.

What I saw, was not that.

Everything was clean. The floor, the beds, the walls. Pete's stuff was no longer on the ceiling/wall and Harry's Gryffindor posters had be placed nicely (not to mention neatly) on his bed.

Our blankets were folded and on the bed and I'm pretty sure there was a mint on all of our pillows.

"Hello Roommates. I, am Wasabi." I looked at him. Then the room.

Then him.

And then the room.

"What. The actual. Hades."

_______________________________________________________________
I know, I know, not the best first chapter, it's rushed, I know I know.

Next chapter will be better, I promise (cause HowlettTwins is writing it not me.....so go bug her!).

Anyway, yes Agent Koenig made an appearance, and I'm hoping to add Fitz and Simmons in there at some point as well.

So, that's all. Any questions, just ask or whatever, and.......bug HowlettTwins not me!! ;)

Peace!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.2K 2.4K 25
Disclaimer: I dont own tmnt or spiderman or any other tv shows or movies. Or the music and pictures.
54 1 7
Harry potter x Marvel Witch!OC Ongoing
487K 25.4K 67
Alexa Stark, daughter of Tony Stark. She's an official wizard, in more ways than one after a year at Hogwarts and some teaching from Strange. She sur...
800 28 9
I am a sleep-deprived high school student. Do not perceive me. (Requests are open, refer to first chapter for rules and extras.)