𝔗π”₯𝔒 𝔗𝔴𝔦𝔫𝔰

By stayleyhasmyheart

My name is Stiles Mikaelson and I have a twin sister named Hope. Our family...is about as messed up as the ne... More

Cast List
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
⚠️Chapter 84⚠️
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95

Chapter 41

1.8K 48 3
By stayleyhasmyheart

2   :   4   5      A   M

A   S   S   E   M   B   L   Y      H     A    L    L

"Yesterday we came into possession of another Malivore artifact. It was my hope to find a method of containment before it signaled another monster, but given the emergency meeting I've just called, I'm sure you can guess how well that went. But rest assured we are taking every precaution. Sheriff Donovan has been kind enough to open the doors of the Lockwood Mansion to us, so Mr. Williams and Ms. Tig are now in the process of evacuating our students from the lower grades." Dr. S explained. "Why don't we just evacuate the damn artifact?" Kaleb asked him. "We are much more well-equipped than the world at large to handle the arrival of a monster. Once we know what we're dealing with and the problem is contained, then we can reassess what to do with the artifact. If any of you would like to evacuate, please talk to Dorian or Emma. However, exam week will continue as scheduled, wherever you are. I know. I'm sorry. I can't exactly call the state accreditation board and tell them that we're cancelling the exams because of monsters. We'll get through this, I promise. Try and get some rest, okay? Good night." Dr. Saltzman instructed. Everyone got up from their seats and headed back to their rooms. I looked around watching them leave. I stood up and stretched my arms before heading back to my dorm.

4   :   0   0      A   M

I never made it to my room...because I passed out on a sofa in the den. My eyes opened and I found myself back in New Orleans. "Nik?" I heard. I turned around to see Mom. "Mom?" I asked. "Why?" She questioned. "What are you talking about?" I asked confused. She reached a hand up to my face and pulled away. Her hand was covered in blood. My eyes went wide as looked down to her stomach where she was bleeding. she collapsed to the ground. "You--you promised...you promised you wouldn't use the fox." She breathed before eyes went glassy and her head fell to the side. "MOM?!! MOM!!" I shouted. I got to my feet and backed away. I turned around to see bodies everywhere and the city on fire. I found Hope, Dad, Elijah, Rebekah, Marcel, Kol, Freya, Davina, and Keelin...dead. I also spotted Josie, Lizzie, Penelope, Alaric, Rafael, MG, Kaleb, and Landon. In the street. "Where's is it?" I heard someone ask. "What the hell?" I asked spinning around to see a smoky shadow the same height as me. "Where. IS. IT?!" He screamed. "I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!!" I yelled fueled with rage at my dead family everywhere. I curled my hands into fists and felt sticky warm substance. I looked down to see blood completely covering my hands and up to my elbows. "WHERE?!!!" It shouted. "I DON'T KNOW!!!" I raged eyes glowing bright violet. My screamed morphed into a roar. The smoky shadow morphed into the Nogitsune for a split second before shifting into an old woman wearing an old black dress and a veil to hide her face. It lunged at me and with black shadowy claws. It slashed across my chest. I let out a scream of pain as I fell to my knees.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 891 46
Hope Mikaelson has a painful past. She lost her parents at only fifteen and left with tremendous amount of responsibilities. Only, she has no idea wh...
21.4K 344 13
a timeline where Hope never returned to the Salvatore Boarding School after the devastating losses of not only her not so immortal parents, Klaus Mik...
1.7K 37 15
Faith Mikaelson has suffered through a lot with the loss of her mother, Hayley Marshall, and her father, Klaus Mikaelson. She has grieved and is stil...
29K 978 40
~Completed~ In this Hope & Josie fanfic The two struggle separately With themse...