Dazzling Light| P.Seonghwa ✓︎

Od agxnyghoul

[COMPLETED] Rumor has it that when you finally meet your soulmate you start to see a dazzling light in their... Viac

Dazzling light
00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
Bonus Chapter
-New Book-
New comeback

21

1.2K 42 12
Od agxnyghoul

"Best friends?" She nods. "Until she started to become crazy, she is obsessed with Seonghwa and it's really annoying. She knew about him before he even got to this school but she's never talked to him before, well until now which is bad." I look at her confused. "Why is that bad?" She sighs in disbelief.

"It's bad because she's trying to steal your man!" My eyes widen, does she mean Seonghwa? "But me and Seonghwa aren't dating and we are just friends" she laughs. "Just friends? What?"

"I see the way you guys look at each other, you guys saw the dazzling light didn't you?" She smirks at me. Is she serious? That never happened. "No we didn't and I don't believe in that" I say simply. "You guys are totally soulmates, so tell me, how does it feel when you look into his eyes?" I look down slightly blushing as I remember all the moments we had together.

"It feels nice, right?" She says bringing me out of my thoughts. "When I look into his eyes, I can't ever look away. I feel as if I've been put under a spell because of how magical it feels" I continue to ramble on about how amazing it is.

"See! You guys are soulmates!"

"Mmm no"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes you are"

"No we aren't"

"Every time you see him you get butterflies in your stomach right?" I stay silent for a moment then mutter a quiet "yes"

"Minji just accept it, you've totally fallen for Seonghwa" she smirks at me again. I sigh in defeat. "Fine, I've totally fallen for him, there happy?" Jennie turns to Sana and they both smile. "Well now that we established your feelings for Seonghwa, you better get him before Lisa does. I scoff "I seriously doubt that he would date her, she's crazy" Jennie looks at me and says "that's what the last 4 girl's said right before she took their man" I gasp in shock. 4?! Are you serious what is wrong with her why does she keep doing this.

"I know you're probably wondering why she does this, I'm not so sure myself, but she finds a guy then convinces herself they are soulmates and tries to date them." I look at her still in shock.

"Lisa and I used to be really close, if she didn't change we would still be friends" she moves closer to me and pulls out her phone. She sits there scrolling for a little bit then hands me her phone. "Look at those photos, it was me and Lisa when we were friends." I sit there looking at the pictures, they looked really close.

"We had many more but I got rid of most of them" she says while I hand back her phone. "Wow you guys seemed really close" "yeah we were" she says with a hint of sadness in her voice. "But I think she's planning something Minji and because you also like Seonghwa she might do something to you" my eyes widen "l-like w-what?" She stays silent for a minute. "I'm not sure, but all I know is it's not good and she's probably planning it with her friend... Seulgi" Sana turns her head to Jennie and my mouth widens in shock.

"She's planning something with Seulgi? But why would she want to hurt me we are friends" I say confused. "I don't know that either but stay away from her because we don't know what she's going to do to you Minji" she says.

"From now on, Sana and I will stay by your side" Jennie says and Sana agrees. "Really guys, thank you so much" we all hug. "Alright let's go party!" Sana yells then we leave the room and go where everyone else is.

We start dancing for about 10 minutes before Sana and Jennie leave to get some drinks. After they leave I decide to go and sit down somewhere and wait.

I feel a cloth on my mouth as someone grabs me. I try to scream but it's no use, nobody can hear me with the loud music. The person then grabs something and whispers in my ear, "goodbye again Minji" I close my eyes but feel nothing. I look up to see Jennie fighting with the person and Sana running towards me.

"Oh my gosh Minji are you alright?!" I start coughing and she gives me a drink. "Yeah I'm fine" Jennie comes back to us panting. "She got away" wait, what did she just say? "How do you know it's a girl?" I ask her. "She did a bad job at covering herself up so I caught a glimpse of her face. "Really? Who is it? Wait, before you tell me who it is I think that's the person that hit my head when I was at the hill" They look at me in shock. "How do you know"

"They whispered the same words to me... goodbye minji" they gasp. "The voice sounded feminine and very... familiar though, I never really thought about the voice of the person"

"Well you're right about the familiar part..." she stops her sentence then continues. "The person was...."
_______________________________

Well that was interesting wasn't it

Hmmm I hope you liked it anddddd sorry for spelling errors☹️

Thank you, byeeeeee🥺💗!

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

4.2K 282 12
angel!yeosang x human!reader | Yeosang's last mission as an angel is to prevent you from taking your life. However, you find a loophole when he trie...
52K 2K 41
When a girl like her, who was almost perfect, met this broken guy with a beautiful smile named Jung Wooyoung, she felt something for the first time i...
228K 7K 58
"And maybe in the end, I was meant to be alone." Once upon a time, I had 8 soulmates. "You never really see how toxic people can be until you breathe...
77.4K 3.8K 24
Seonghwa was casually partying when suddenly leader Hongjoong introduces a new boy to their group.... Yeosang. Seonghwa instantly falls in love. This...