𝐏𝐀𝐔𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐌 」 Lookism

By gotyeol

In which an ex-gang leader turns soft after meeting the loves of her life, but also deals with many problems... More

» Enter PAUPERISM!
» 1
» 2
» 3
» 4
» 5
» 6
» 7
» 8
» 9
» 10
» 11
» 12
» 13
» 14
» 15
» 16
» 17
» 18
» 19
» special no. 1
» 20
» 21
» 22
» 23
» 24
» 25
» 26
» 27
» 28
» 29
» 30
» 31
» 32
» 33
» 34
» 35
» 36
» 37
» 38
» 39
» special no. 2
» 40
» 41
» 42
» 43
» 44
» 45
» 46
» 47
» 48
» 49
» 50
» 51
» 52
» 53
» 54
» 55
» 56
» 57
» 58
» 59
» special no. 3
» 60
» 61
» 62
» 63
» 64
» 65
» 66
» 67
» 68
» 69
» 70
» 71
» 72
» 73
» 74
» 75
» 76
» 77
» 78
» 79
» special no. 4
» 80
» 81
» 82
» 83
» 84
» 85
» 86
» 87
» 88
» 89
» 90
» 91
» 92
» 93
» 94
» Christmas Special
» 95
» 96
» 97
» 98
» 99
» special no. 5
» 100 + 101
» 102
» 103
» 104
» 105
» 106
» 107
» 108
» 109
» 110
» 111
» 112
» 113
» 114
» 115
» 116
» 117
» 118
≫ 119
≫ 120
≫ 121
≫ 122
≫ 124
forgive me (not)

≫ 123

2.8K 148 76
By gotyeol

HOSTEL BRANCH
(wish me luck T—T)

▄▄ : chapter end/begin
••• : scene skip/break

•      •     •

[BITCHBOIY/N POSTED A PHOTO]

bitchboiy/n •••

  90,320 likes
bitchboiy/n styled by zoe [no tag bc... no <3] gonna be on a trip bc I hate it here lol, kill me 😂😂😂😂
Comments have been disabled due to laziness

•      •     •

Due to the harsh winter, we decided to go to Jay's beach villa in Cheonliang.

"Why won't you jump, Y/N?! You ruin the pic!"
"I can't! This shirt is clinging on by a thread!"
"That's why you should jump ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"

Despite all of the work that was piling,
I left it all for my stepdad to care for.

"Mr. Taen, this came in today." His assistant said carrying a fairly large pile of workloads with a flash drive as the cherry on top, "It's from Y/N. She requested that you, & I quote, help a motherfucker out on God, end quote, with a various amount of emojis."

"..." Royce looked at the pile that was slammed on his desk with his jaw dropping. How much assignments did this kid not turn in?! Were the grades she sent faked?

"Sir, if you don't mind my opinion," She began with a sweat dropping, "You have one correct answer in the matter. Mrs. L/N will get angry if she sees all of this."

"Jesus, how much work are they giving these kids?! How far back does it go?!" Royce said, standing & skimming through before sighing, "...We'll help that lazy brat."

"We? You mean just me?"
"No... but now that you suggest it—"

A N Y W A Y

A trip outside of Seoul.. drama-free!

"Mira, it took you six hours to choose a bikini." Y/N announced as she looked in her bag, "My feet still hurt from that..."

"No, I didn't! That was Zoe!"
"It was both of you!"

"It only took me 5 minutes, not to brag.." She added as she wiped her nose cockily, "And I chose a pretty good one too."

"You hear that Zack? Don't mess this up." Zoe advised as she rolled her eyes before blushing, Maybe I'm the one who shouldn't mess up... hold on, I'm straight! I like piggy! Not Y/N! What?!

"Piggy!" Zoe suddenly yelled trying to distract herself from her thoughts as she held out a bag, "C-could you hold this for me? I have a lot of things to carry.."

"She literally has nothing." Zack pointed out as he slung an arm over Y/N and Mira, "What is going on with her?..."

"The real question is what's going on with you ahaha," Y/N asked as she jokingly became the cursed Kyle meme, "You looking like a tasty roasted chicken leg that's been on the grill for too long."

"Oh God, Don't say things like that!"
"Officer? Yes, this woman here."
"WHAT? WHAT DID I DO??"

"Woah, Y/N watch out!" Daniel warned moving his large luggage as she backed up, "You almost knocked into my suitcase."

"Ah shit, sorry." She said, scratching her head, "These kids were distracting me."

"But then again, why did you bring such a large suitcase?" Zoe asked, "What's inside?"

"...My hero suit.."
"Huh??"

"Hey! Our train is coming soon! We gotta go!" Crystal announced as she reeled her luggage behind her. The others became alert & swiftly moved up to the station, going on about the mystery behind the suitcase.

I promised myself for the
sake of this trip...

No fighting!

•      •     •

"So, Y/N, what's the deal with this sudden trip to Cheonliang?" Joy asked leaning forward as she locked eyes with the girl across from her, "Is it a hottie you want to meet?! A boyfriend?"

"I'm curious too! What's news?" Zoe asked as she leaned in on the girl in the middle of the three seater.

"Maybe just a break is the reason like the rest of us, am I right Y/N?" Mira asked turning to her.

"Uh, I'm meeting with my friend Jairo—"
"So it is a boy!"

"—who's gay and is having some problems." Y/N finished as Joy's face dropped, "..I thought I could meet him and take a break too."

"Oh Jairo.." Mira said letting out a sigh of relief before shaking her head, Wait, why did I get all nervous in the first place? I can't like her!

"That..." Zoe's felt her excitement for drama drop as she sat back, "You're fun at parties."

"You guys asked! I answered!"
"Okay?? And??"

"Y/N. You're a good friend by going so far just to help." Crystal complimented as she crossed her legs and looked out the window, "That's... nice of you."

"Thanks Crystal." Y/N said quietly, shocked by the response.

"Does this mean you want Daniel still;▽;?"

Y/N chuckled as she pulled her skirt. She took a glance at another group, though, what she suspected was false. She swore she saw them looking from the corner of her eye— her guts told her so.

"See the thing is.. I'm having some too." She hesitantly admitted to the two, "I don't know who else to talk to so."

"What?? You can talk to us! We're friends!" Joy reminded, putting down her phone, "What's going on?"

"That's top secret ʅ(◞‿◟)ʃ."
"Eh?!?"

"Come on, Y/N isn't comfortable sharing with you guys. Leave her alone." Zack spoke up as both him and Daniel leaned over the seats.

"I guess he's right." Joy began, "Sorry Y/N."

"Me too, I didn't mean to pressure you!" Zoe said as she pulled her into a hug, "I'm sorry baby, let's be closer & you can open up later!"

"Don't worry!" Y/N comforted as she pushed Zoe away gently, "Let's change the subject, yeah?"

"Okay... oh, I know!"

Zoe devilishly smiled as her fingertips lifted the end of Y/N's skirt, "Isn't her skirt pretty? It's brand new!"

"Oh my God—"
"HUFFHUFFHUFEHUF"

"Such a shame you'll ruin it. Ya know.. because you're gonna get in a fight." She added, moving her hand. Y/N caught on to Zoe's scheme and played along, nodding as she fixed the skirt again.

"What, no!"

"IF I GET IN A FIGHT AGAIN & RUIN THIS TRIP, I'M GONNA SHAVE MY HAIR!"

"Not the hair..." Y/N flatly said, "Eh. Whatever you say, its Taejoon Park's choice. Not mine."

"Who's Taejoon Park?" Daniel asked tilting his head in confusion.

"Nobody...."

"My bad. My bad. Hahaha." The stranger said as he poured coke all over him. Zack stood to his feet & grabbed the man by his collar, being the short-tempered ass he was.

"Are you trying to pick a fight? You're slopping coke on me, but 'my bad'? Huh?" Zack asked aggressively.

"W-what the hell?!"

...

"IF I GET IN A FIGHT AGAIN & RUIN THIS TRIP, I'M GONNA SHAVE MY HAIR!"

... SWISH!

"Alright everyone. Let's just have a happy trip." Zack cracked as he trembled at the idea.

"We're trying to." Y/N said, flipping through a magazine, "But not with these creeps around."

"You're damn sexy." The stranger who poured the coke complimented as he glanced at her thighs and leaned on the seat's top, "How old are you baby?"

"You're pretty."
"Damn right..."

"Let's join seats together."

"Ah..excuse me..." Daniel intervened standing in front of his view, "They're our friends. We're on this trip by ourselves."

"Just go eat your feed, piggy. Don't you cut in while humans are talking." The man whispered as he leaned towards his face.

"...What did you just..?"
"Hahahah! What did I do?"

The three began pushing Zack & Daniel around as Zack clenched his fists. He can tell the girls were beginning to get uncomfortable and he wanted to help, but doing so would cause all of his hair to be shaved off. So, he mumbled to himself as he tried his best to calm.

"Don't talk to them like that." Y/N advised sternly as she played with the unopened pocket knife in her hand, "I'd hate to use these, I just cleaned this."

"Y/N! Put that away! We're in public." Mira scolded as she held her wrists. She was taken back when Y/N smacked away her hand and stared directly into the guy's eyes.

"Keep talking and the more you say, the more I use this on you." Y/N threatened as the cleaned blade exited from its slot.

This girl is bold.. playing hard to get..

Fuck, how do I get her? I like gangster girls.

"You heard her, fuck off."

Vasco grabbed the shoulder of the main guy and tightly grasped until he was on his knees.

"I saw everything. Don't make more trouble." Vasco said as he saw Y/N smiling [hiding her blade knowing he'd be against it] before pressing harder, "She doesn't want you here."

"That made my day.."
"Ah, that's better."
"Nice to see you."

Shit! He's so intimidating!

He's definitely an active gangster on duty!

"Get lost." Vasco said, letting go. They quickly rushed off and returned to their cart, holding their shoulders in pain. He stood there for a second, figuring out what to say to impress.

"... Were you on a trip, little Daniel?"
"Yeah! You too?"
"Yes."

"That was cool. Thanks." Y/N said with a gleam in her smirk as she sat with her arms crossed, "Still, I could've handled it, you saw a chance [for a reward]?"

"I-I wanted to help!"
"Aw, he's crying more..."

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"I need to use the bathroom. I'm gonna go to the longer one so that I won't bother Daniel and Zack. Be back soon." Y/N announced as she stood & carefully moved Mira off her shoulder.

As she walked down the long aisle, she kept her head low. Still, she was aware of her area and who was in it by a quick glance. A dude with a red hawaiian shirt... short hair, round glasses.. old dude with his drool falling on his wife.. and an odd one with a hoodie covering his face.

"Y/N.." She stopped in the middle of the aisle and looked around confused after hearing a whisper.

Another voice in your head? Too bad, there can only be one—

"No, I swear I heard my name." Y/N mumbled as she hesitantly turned around towards the bathroom, It wasn't my imagination. It was too clear.

I think you're going insane. It's probably your puberty side effects or something.

"Are you dumb—"

"Yo Y/N." Jace called as he turned towards her direction & waved her to go over— which she complied, "We're on the same train."

"Hello." His seat partner greeted as she bowed.

"Oh." Y/N said as she bowed, " She's adorable ˙-˙, what the heck is she doing with you?"

"W-What?!"
"Shut up!"

"Wait. Where's Vasco?" Y/N asked, looking at the cart's guests. Jace explained and it was so hard not to laugh at the situation [Vasco X Sausage Bars or whateva] despite his serious tone.

"That's not funny! It's serious!"
"I wAsnT lAugHinG"

"You know what— leave." Jace said jokingly as he shook her away and dismissed her.

"I needed to pee anyways." Y/N announced, "I mean, you're such a butt. You called me here just to wave me away."

"Y'all hear sum?"

Y/N desperately wanted to say something and choke him, but decided to be a bigger person & step away. She noticed that same mysterious guy slumped over with a small paper that he played with around his fingers. His head tilted up, yet she still couldn't see the details of his face.

"Weirdo..." She bluntly said, moving past and strolling past him.

•      •     •

I feel bad for whoever goes in. Y/N thought as she rubbed her stomach pain away. She sighed knowing the pain wouldn't easily disappear & continued to her seat.

SNIFF
SNIFF

"What the fuck bruh?!" Y/N yelled as her hair pushed back to its place, turning to the person, "You crazy?!"

"You looked like one of my friends. I mistook you for them." The guy slung his arm around her as she tried to push him off, "Speaking of which, you wanna be friends from now on?"

"Fuck off!" Y/N said, pushing his arm away and backing away, "You people don't know how to take a hint or something?!"

"Fiesty~"

Y/N shoved him off and ignored the cries of the others. She found herself stomping back full of anger, even more anger dying to be released as she saw the lousy men at the the seats.

"ARE YOU FUCKING—"

SPLASH!

"It's so hard not to beat those guys to the pulp." Zack said, trying to clear his mind with Daniel on the sidelines.

"Y-You've done the right thing, Zack. It won't take long to arrive, we won't see them again." Daniel comforted as he patted his arm, "Let's not fight back and be the same level as them, okay?"

"Hey."

Zack stood up and ripped a paper towel from the dispenser, "Y/N's pretty today, right?"

"I... haven't seen her face like that for a while. If I ruin this with my hands, I'll never see that happiness again." Zack said, "If I ruin this trip, you'll shave my hair, Daniel."

...Zack must really like her, huh?

I guess he's right. Fighting will only bring her back down to stage one.

"HAHA! What if we're gonna fight you?"
"Woah! That gave me goosebumps! Haha!"
"That fucker's bluffing hahah!"

"What do we do with him? Leave a cigarette burn? Do it? Fucking do it?!" The main goon asked as the others laughed.

"Stop it guys."

"If you scare them like that, you're no different from that gangster." Matt Kang scolded, "Plus, leaving a burn mark is gonna be noticeable for the girls. Don't."

"Those are some nasty eyes. Lucky bastard." He said, slapping him across the face back & forth, "...Let's have a peaceful train ride, okay? I don't want to make trouble."

...

"Let's go Daniel. Y/N's waiting."

"Come on, you're all quiet now." The guy with a brown shirt said moving Y/N's hair & holding his hand down on her left thigh so she wouldn't move, "At least for now."

"What perfume do you use?"
"You wore short skirts on purpose."

"I hope you're beaten in the head with respect." Y/N said grabbing his wrists and shoving it off when she saw Zack, "And by him."

"Oh! You again! There a problem?"

"You're in our seats." Daniel quietly spoke up as the guy began to uncap his bottle of Coke.

He peered over at Mira's exposed thighs with a devilish grin before the uncapped bottle tipped over & spilled. The guy smirked knowing that it was an opening.

"My bad my bad... didn't mean to spill..." His eyes opened up when he felt it shift upwards, seeing Y/N holding the bottom tightly.

"Spill what?" Y/N asked gaining dominance on the bottle as she tipped it towards him, "I wish this was heated so I can give you—"

"Y/N!" Mira yelled, standing up, "Stop it now!"

"I should kill these fuckers while they're here, shouldn't I?!" Y/N said as the tip of her anger began to peak.

"W-what?! Is this bitch insane?!"
"She's a dude in a woman!"

"You crazy lady?! Say I won't lay a hand on you too!" The brown shirt guy threatened as he removed his arm away from her, "You're the only girl here who doesn't know respect!"

"Oh~ Boohoo~! Girl doesn't want to suck your 3 inch dick and now she doesn't know respect! So sad~!" Y/N sarcastically said as she fake cried.

"You little—" He raised his hand up at her and before any impact can take place, the man saw Zack himself placing her behind and standing tall.

"Lay a hand on her. Go ahead."

"Do it."

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

WHY WON'T THEY LEAVE US BE?!

"Enough."

"Quit playing, let's go." Matt ordered as he got off the air [how tf you lay on top of the seats like that? i don't believe it, he got some power or sum 😐].

Zack confusingly put his arm down, watching as the men who were harassing them had left. Matt took the book off his face.

"Then excuse us," He said before looking up and down at Crystal with a flirtatious wink, "Especially you, Senorita~!"

...

Y/N held her stomach and covered her mouth as she gagged; trying to prevent the puke from spilling out. [Y'all know that post-vomit burn in your throat—]

"Hey, hey. It's alright. Nah I'm not interested, haha... She's pretty though." Matt nonchalantly answered.

"Still, boss. That girl with the white skirt, Y/N, is for me! She's fiesty, but totally my type." His goon said as he drooled, "I'll take that attitude away when we're alone..."

THUD! BANG!

"Aarg! You fucker!" He yelled, holding his face as he confronted the mysterious man in black, "Hey, you tripped me. You won't fucking apologize? You fucking bastard!"

"You blew me off? Huh?! You fucker show me your face..!" He said, grabbing his shoulder as the man sat with his head low, silently.

"Hey kiddo."

"Why don't you cut it out and get to your seat before the beast inside of me is awakened?" Jace threatened, "If I lose my temper, you're a dead meat."

The other goons called to the guy as he backed away intimidated by the big-ear stranger. Jace took his praise from the girl with the tattoo, but thought for a moment.

Had that trip been on purpose?

•      •     •

Zack sat on the toilet, deep in thought as the banter outside of the bathroom grew louder. He was basically done with his business, but the fuckheads stopped him from leaving.

What the fuck are they doing in the bathroom? They're making people fucking uncomfortable...

Still, thank God he didn't hit her. I would've lost my shit and blown a fist.

I can't let that happen, we're so close to arriving. This trip is for Y/N, not anyone else.

Zack wiped his ass and opened the door, calling the goons. They closed their nose as the smell hit their face.

"I'm sorry." Zack said, giving into their win as he smiled, "I'm sorry for what I did there. I guess I was bluffing in front of the girls."

"Jesus Christ—"
"Close the door!"

"Anyway, since you apologize, we've been kind of mean..." The buzz cut, Mateo, admitted as he looked at his phone, "By the way..."

The man grinned as a photo of a streching Y/N talking to Zoe caused Zack's face grew stern. It showed her yawning as her untucked shirt had revealed a part of her stomach.

"You're talking about this girl, right? She's got it going. Look." Mateo said as he whistled.

Zack snapped, finally slamming Mateo to the wall as the phone slipped out of his hand. The others looked in shock as blood splurred from his face before returning to reality, lunging at the boy who was now a different person from before.

"You bastard!" The guy yelled as he forwarded, but failed to even hit him. Zack grabbed him & pulled him to the wall with a thud as his fist directly hit the center.

The final one remained, staggering back in fear knowing that he was the next. Not only did he participate in the harassment, but he went to the girl that appeared to be of Zack's interest.

Shit... Is he some kind of superhuman?

Zack's loose pants fell, but before he could pull it up himself, he took the chance to get spared.

"Ha.. so you were the boss? Why didn't you tell us?! I knew it." He lied as he held onto Zack's leg, "I can zip up your pants, right? You beat them up quite rhythmically."

"I'm not beating you guys up."

"I'm killing you all."

•      •     •

"When we arrive, the lunch is on me, Seniorita. Or.." Matt leaned towards Crystal's face as he noticed her features, "Wanna go shopping? Do you wear brand products?"

This bitch is playing hard to get, as I expected.
Seeing from this close, she's mind blowingly pretty. Is she a celebrity?

I need my guys to back me up. They're going to the bathroom, what's the hold up?

"Mister, get out of my way. You're in my seat."
"Dude she's a lesbian, back off."

Ugh, twin tails and gangster keep bothering me. I only keep them around because they're my other options for brides. Matt thought as he ignored them and took out his phone.

"Come on. Just give me your number, senorita or do you like me to give you my number?" He suggested as his phone lit up with a message. Matt glanced and became red as he looked at the photo.

I'm saving these for later.

"OH MY GOD! YOU ASSHOLE!" Joy yelled as she covered her mouth & pointed at his phone from over his shoulder, "SIS, THIS ASSHOLE TOOK MOLKAS OF YOU!"

"Molka?"
"Is he insane?!"

"You crazy?!" Y/N asked as she stood up and tried to look at the phone. He moved it away, stammering as he tried to explain himself.

"It wasn't me! You bitches!"

"Give me your phone so I can check." Daniel demanded with his hand out for the phone.

Matt took a look at him before chuckling and grabbing his collar, "Ha... fuck... So what if I did take it, huh??"

...

"He asks for my phone and passes out?!" Matt says before throwing his body to the side with a click of his tongue, "Damn pigs..."

WACK!

"You bitch! Don't get involved!" Matt yelled as he held his, later, bruised face, "Tch, if no one will do it, I'll put you in your place."

"What?! This is what I have to get involved in! It's a molka of me dumbass!" Y/N reminded, "I'll go easy since there are people around, ya here?"

Matt lunged at Y/N with a fist ready to hit her. Stupidly, he left his legs out as a opening. She dodged the attack and quickly lifted her right leg, kicking him hard in between. He fell to the ground.

"Well done ma'am!"
"He was so annoying! Waitor over here!"

"Where the hell were all of you when they had harassed us earlier?!" Y/N asked as the crowd as they cheered and went on. She let out a puff of air & plopped on a vacant seat.

Y/N glanced up, seeing a tall familiar boy and suddenly her energy brightened. He stood in shock at the doorway, dumbfounded at the take down.

"Daniel!" She called as she immediately stood up & tackled him in a hug, "Idiot! I thought you weren't coming! Oh my God, my best boy!"

He listened to her rant about the events leading up in shock that Y/N was so excited to see him. Despite his feelings, he pushed it aside for this moment— being a friend before anything else.

Daniel smiled sheepishly as she took him to the seats & gathered the others, feeling even more joyous seeing that nothing could get in the way now.

•      •     •

After that incident, we arrived at
the Cheonliang station [finally].

The others got off the train with their luggages, waiting on Y/N to grab her things outside. She struggled a little, given that there were more clothes from her last family trip, and huffed.

It was one case, yet I couldn't get any help?! She thought as she slammed it on the ground and panted, And the employees stacked it on the top, it took me forever to find it.

"Y/N." Johan called as he unveiled his hoodie, "How... how are you?"

Y/N glanced at him & ignored him, continuing to check her luggage. His heart felt weaker for some reason, even though it was his fault the last encounter went badly because of him.

"What are you doing in Cheonliang?" He asked, taking a step forward before she turned to him with an angered face.

"Don't come closer."

"Sorry." Johan said as he played with the string of his hoodie, "Listen, I..wanted to tell you that you don't have to worry anymore."

Y/N continued, listening without showing her care for the conversation by having her back to him.

"I got what I needed recently, I came to get the second part done." Johan added, "Maybe I'll pick up a job after & stay with my mom later. The thing I'm doing now is time consuming."

"What do you want?" Y/N asked finally turning around with an annoyed expression, "Money?"

"I just thought I'd come." Johan said lowering his head, "I... still love you a lot and I hurt you, which I think about sometimes. I don't ask for anything, I just wanted to tell you that... that I don't deserve your heart even if I wanted it. I just didn't know how to tell you."

Y/N sighed as she took out the handle to her luggage case. She loved him, no question about it, but it wasn't the time to fall in love & she understood. On top of that, she needed clarity right now too.

"Whatever you need, you know my number." Y/N said as she went towards him, "You know that? I'll always be here even if you don't think so."

"But—"

"Keep in contact, okay? You're not alone and I promise you, things will pass." Y/N said. She gently pushed his face slightly with her hand resting below his cheek. Softly, she gave him a small peck on the cheek.

Without a look back, she exited the train as he left a minute after dumbfounded. Two things just happened.

One, he realized that their last encounter had been useless. No matter the fight he put up to get her away, she'd always be the one cheering in the sidelines for him.

Two, she kissed him. For some reason, that small peck caused the swirl of questions & thoughts he had to sort out and organize. Her lips were soft on his cheek, like a silk brush that lightly feathered his skin.

"Holy fuck." Johan said, completely speechless, "Am I insane??"

•      •     •

"YOU LIED!"

"Where is she? Huh? Y/N and her suit?!" Zack asked frustrated and now impatient as the girls plays in the water together.

"Relax! Maybe she's looking for it!" Zoe yelled back as she splashed some water at Joy, "Ha!"

"The water is nice anyways!"
"The waves are so big!"

"This cover up doesn't do me justice..."

Y/N tried to cover herself with her cardigan, but the wind told her otherwise. She wore a two piece F/C swimsuit, with ruffles at the ends.

"I don't really like this." Y/N admitted as Zack's eyes stayed on her for too long."

"Stop~! You look good!"
"Girl crush!"

"Still." Y/N trailed as she covered herself with her arms, "They mailed the wrong style so... d-don't look at me!"

Even if they wanted to look at her, Jay didn't give the option. He quickly went to his beach chair and handed her a white plain shirt he used to cover himself.

"Thanks." Y/N said as she took off her cover before stopping, "W-what?! Look the other way! Just stay there and protect me!"

Jay blushed and turned towards the ocean as Y/N began to change behind him. He waited until she was done before moving aside.

"Okay! Let's have fun!"

••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 555 28
[ various! lookism × fem! reader ] The bitter cold raged on, warm blood unraveled upon snow. The grievances in her heart remained. As usual. Yet sor...
FAME By Naveyu

Fanfiction

2.9K 53 14
She's drop dead gorgeous, intelligent, rich, and kind hearted. Born with a prominent name and is raised by one of the most powerful men in South Kore...
14.3K 442 35
Lookism × fem reader - by a very cool person :>
6.8K 162 16
A book of one-shots for your favorite Lookism boys ❤️ Taking requests--Im sure you favorite male character will be here and if they aren't request th...