House Of Anubis - back for co...

By LaurenWelch

So this is the sequel to my first fanfic ~ House Of Anubis - the final year The Anubis gang are back... And... More

New book
Home
Mickra
Victor Rodenmaar Jr.
OMG im sorry
New Term
Victor's back
Riddles
More confused than ever
Victor finds out
Feelings. A lot of feelings.
Finding the answer
Bad influences
What have I done ?
An unexpected visit
Maybe the truth is better shared
Fabian's choice
Reminiscing
Presentations
Mastering new powers
The battle
Old memories, new discoveries
Very important AN
Nina's breakdown and Amber's realisation
Amber's mark
House Of Protectiveness
Movie day
More marks
Figuring Out and Brotherly Love
Not strong enough
Truth Time
Sibuna Meeting
Fabina
Sassy remarks
Returns
Back in the cellar
Library fun
Ditch day
Meeting the family
The last time
Unsupervised
One more shop
Christmas
The waiting game
Coming home
I'M BACK

A lot more feelings and a day of dates.

1.2K 33 4
By LaurenWelch

Nina's POV :

"Fabian" I said when he didn't respond. "Fabian please" I asked crying.
"Come here" he said pulling me in for a hug. "Don't you ever think that ok?" He asked after kissing my forehead. He would say that. I know the truth ok? "I know you won't believe me. And I know you blame yourself. But it's not your fault Nina. I promise ok?" He pulled away. "Look at me." I didn't. "Nina look at me." He tilted my head up so I was looking at him.
"Oh hell-I'm just going to turn around" Trix walked in, in her clothes, but left after seeing me.
"You were 5 ok? It's not your fault. You couldn't help the fact that the van went into the car."
"Yes I could Fabian. I covered her eyes. I made her drive off the road. It was my life that made her spin the car. It was my fault." I cried.
"You made a mistake. Everybody does."
"But everybody else's mistakes don't kill their parents" I shouted.
"You didn't know what would happen. You didn't know that what happened would. You can't keep blaming yourself. Ok? I promise you it wasn't your fault. And if they were here they would say the same thing. They would be so proud of you right now. I'M so proud of you right now." He finished pulling me into another hug. "You just have to trust me. Do you trust me?" He asked. As a response I nodded into his chest. "I promise you it was not your fault ok?" Again I nodded.
"I can't even remember what they looked like or their personalities. I only have photos and a few home videos. I'm forgetting them and I hate it." I admitted after I pulled away from the hug.
"Listen. A lot of people can't remember their childhood so it's not your fault you can't remember 100%. At least you have things to keep forever and look back on." He told me.
"Thank you. Thank you so much." I whispered wrapping my arms round him.
"I would never let anything happen to you" he hugged me back.
"I love you" I smiled.
"I love you too." Ok, be happy. Take your mind off things.
"Where are you going?" I asked as Fabian was about to walk out my room. "I knew it." I said.
"What?" He asked confused.
"You know the truth and you're leaving. I knew it" I whispered. I thought he was different.
"I'm just going to change my shirt. I can't go out with tear-stains all over it now can I?" He laughed to lighten the situation.
"I know I'm just being stupid. And I think mascara stains suit you" I laughed lightly.
"Oh really?" He asked.
"Really" I replied. "In fact, I think you should wear that top more often."
"Yeah well maybe another day" he said as he left.
"Shouldn't of said that. I'll hold you down to that now" I called after him laughing. He can make me smile when I'm sad and I love it. Now to sort out my face because I can not go out looking like this. "Yeah?" I called after hearing a knock at the door.
"Is it alright for me to come in? I need my phone off charge" Trix called through.
"Yeah" I replied.
"You ok?" She asked walking through the door. I nodded.
"Now, do I have to throw juice over some slimeball?" She asked.
"No" I laughed.
"So he didn't do anything?"
"Nope, well yes, but nothing bad. I promise." I laughed.
"What happened then?" She asked casually.
"Feelings, secrets, crying, laughing." I paused. "And it's only 10'o'clock" I added.
"Did he want to hear a pin drop?" She asked doing a poor imitation of Victor. I laughed even more.
"Be careful or I'll poke my eye out" I said indicating I was re-doing my mascara. "And I'm finished." I smiled.
"Are you still wearing that dress?" She looked up from her phone as she was sitting on the bed.
"Yep" I replied popping the P. "But I might add a jumper now." I said walking to my closet.
"A jumper over a dress?" She asked. Oh right. England.
"Cardigan" I told her. I'm getting pretty good at this lingo. Or not.

Alfie's POV :

"A bit further" I guided a blindfolded Amber.
"Alfie I swear if I fall over something in these shoes. Or if I step in something." She complained.
"You won't. We're nearly there." I told her.
"And why have you cut through the forest, there's a path you know?" She asked.
"And we're here" I ignored her last comment. She took her blindfold off and admired what I set up.
"Oh boo I love it" she kissed my cheek. I set up a picnic in the middle of forest with a beautiful view. You can see the water, also known as a pond but on this day the british weather is being weird and is actually sunny. So, the sun reflects off the water which is pretty. Yep, definitely been spending too much time with Ambz.
"Look how pretty the river looks" she pointed over. And what did I tell you.
"Want to eat?" I asked.
"Well I missed breakfast" she moaned. That's the funny thing. I'm becoming more like her, bad, bad things, but she's becoming less girly, not that it's a bad thing but she's lightening up. She doesn't care as much about looks or weight like she used to. But I guess that's the beauty of it all isn't it? Seriously is it? I should read those magazines Amber gives me.

Fabian's POV :

"Hi you ready?" I asked as Nina walked down the stairs.
"Yeah" she smiled.
"How you feeling?" I asked.
"Good" she replied her smile growing, which caused me to smile also.
"Coming through" Trix said coming to the bottom of the stairs past us and walking into my room. Eddie said they were having a day of video games and listen to Sick Puppies. Like that's a change from any other day.
"So where are we going?" She asked.
"That's for me to know and you to find out." I laughed tapping her nose.
"No fair" she pouted.
"I'm still not telling you" I laughed grabbing her hand.

Amber's POV :

"Don't. Alfie don't." I screamed as he was about to throw me into the lake. "It doesn't even look clean" I moaned.
"You shouldn't of thrown MnM's at me then" he replied. He asked for them!
"Alfie no" I screamed as I didn't feel his arms around me but air flying past me. And splash. I fall into the dirty lake with Alfie, my so-called boyfriend, laughing at me.
"Help me out?" I asked sweetly.
"I'm not falling for that" he laughed stepping backwards.
"Alfred Marmaduke Lewis" I screamed as I jumped out of the pool and started running after him.
"Oh oh, full name, RUN" he said dramatically before running off.
"Alfie" I dragged running. Maybe I should've worn flats today. Now I don't only have water making my clothes shrink as I speak, but I have a face full of mud.
"You ok?" Alfie asked walking over to me. Well, two can play at that game.
"No, my ankle really hurts" I cry with fake pain.
"Oh crap ok, let's get you back" he said bending down to scoop me up. Perfect chance and...
"Amber!" He screamed as he fell backwards into the lake.
"Oops?" I laughed.
"That's it" he warned. I ran. He hit me with mud.
"Alfie" I screamed and threw a handful back at him. At least it's good for your skin because if it wasn't I swear I would've killed him by now. "Alfie. That. Was. Not. Mud" I screamed diving at him from across the picnic area.
"Alfie was that your stomach?" I asked as I heard a grumbling.
"No that was the sky" He said pointing upwards. I followed his finger and saw the sky turn black.
"It's like a perfect storm." he said as he gathered up the picnic stuff. "Run" he said as lightning hit the sky.
"It was sunny 2 seconds ago" I screamed as we ran.
"I don't think this is the weather Ambz." Alfie told me as he grabbed my hand pulling me further out of the woods.
"What do you mean?" I asked stopping.
"I mean we tried to have a day off and what happened last time? We were cursed. Now run." He dragged me.
"Nina. Over here" I called seeing her and Fabian running as me and Alfie came out of the woods.
"We don't think this is good" Fabian told us as they came over.
"Alfie didn't think so" I piped in.
"Guys. The sky is red" Nina pointed up.
"Get back to the house" Fabian told us as we started running today. We run too much. There's too much sweat. Ew.
"Amber why have you stopped. Run" Fabian shouted.
"I broke a heel." I moaned.
"Amber just run" Nina shouted. i decided to run as lightning hit the sky.
"Quick get inside" Nina pushed us inside Anubis house. "Amber go break up Trix and Eddie. In metaphorical sense of course. Alfie get KT. I need to get something." She told us.
"Hi guys" I said as I walked into Fabian's room. "This date is over. Just like ours. Some mystery thing is happening outside. Like right now. The sky's red. How did you not see it?" I finished as they looked out the window.
"Sibuna meeting?" Trix asked.
"You think?" I replied.
"Ok so we're all here. Where's Nina?" Alfie said as they all walked in. They being Sibuna.
"I'm here. I'm here. I had to get this." Nina burst into the room holding a piece of paper.
"So Sibuna?" KT asked.
"Sibuna" we all copied.
"What's happening?" Trix asked.
"The sky. Is turning red. It's lightening. And this happened 2 seconds after the sun was shining. LITERALLY" I said.
"Why?" Alfie asked.
"Because they're angry" Eddie told us. "We tried to have a break but they don't want that. So they pour down their anger. Somehow they have control even from the underworld. It's their plan. And it's working." He finished.
"Which is why I have this" Nina said holding up the paper.
"What is it?" Fabian asked.
"I don't know. It was in Sarah's box. Tucked inside the cardboard. I found it during the summer. It says not to open until... well until this. It says 'open when you do wrong and they pour their anger down on you'. So I'm gonna open it now." She told us.
"You haven't opened it before?" Trix asked.
"No, here goes" Nina replied before starting.
"My dear chosen one,
Nina your fate is in peril. The gods are angry. What you suspect is all true. You heard and ignored. You left. You failed." She paused with tears in her eyes. "I failed her" she murmured.
"But you. But you can sort it. You are the one to fix things. With the Osirian by your side along with your friends you can solve anything. Have faith. Believe in yourself and believe in your friends. There is no greater bond than love. And where there is love you can conquer anything thrown at you. Never forget that dear. I love you. They love you and together, you can beat evil.
Sarah." Nina finished smiling.
"So that's it. That's our answer guys."

________________________________________________

A/N HIIIII sorry for the, again, late update. AND, for the rubbish ending.
Anyway I tried to be good even though it's mostly fluff or cheese :/

Hope you like it !!!

Also if you want, go check out TheCrazyAngel 's stories. 'Seeking the truth' and 'you found me'.

Once again thanks for being patient and all the nice comments I've received whether on this book or the previous, I feel like I don't thank you guys enough, so thanks :)

~sibunatorforlife<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177 0 21
House Of Anubis fanfiction that is heavily Fabina based. I might edit this later.
205K 7.4K 91
❝hidden in this book of old, water of life and tears of gold.❞ Another year has begun at Anubis House, and Ashley Adams is back with it. After what...
18.9K 735 17
{completed} 2nd book of "roommates" What happens after. Aka i suck at descriptions, read to find out
25.8K 483 33
This is a House of Anubis Season 4 that I wrote when i was very young. I am in the process of editing this book, but even still there are some major...