The mafia's love

By bangtanfella1995

Jeon Jungkook a mafia leader who is feared by everyone even the police , his past was a mess and he is danger... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
Please read this
17
Please read this
18
19
😈hello 😈
20
21
22
23
Please read this
24
25
26
27
πŸ™Read me πŸ™
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
49
50
51
Epilogue
β™₯️NEW BOOK β™₯️

48

18.5K 658 108
By bangtanfella1995

Jungkook POV :
I opened the car  door for taehyung ,his mouth was wide open because of the mansion .

I chuckled at him he turned to me and smiled .
Taehyung: " all your mansions are big ". I smirked , he blushed .
Jungkook: " yeah they are big ,but I have something bigger ". He slapped my chest , I chuckled .
Taehyung: " we will live here ?!". I nodded .
Jungkook: " yeah since it's your mansion ". He looked at me confused.
Taehyung: " what ?! ". I caressed his cheeks .
Jungkook: " it's yours I put it at your name , you are the owner ". He almost fainted I grabbed him by his waist .
Taehyung: " w-why did you do that ?!". He was sobbing by now , I hugged him .
Jungkook: " because I love you and that's the least I can do for you though it's not enough ". He slapped my chest repeatedly, and sobbing.
Taehyung: " I don't have something to give you , you have my body that's all ,I...I cannot give you what you deserve ". I smiled .
Jungkook: " you gave me something worth all this ". He looked at me still confused.
Jungkook: " you gave me your heart , your love , and that's all I need ." He jumped again me hugging me strongly.
Namjoon : " you seriously love each other more then your heart can give ". We turned around we totally forgot about them .
Jin : " I'm so proud of you son ". I smiled since he calls me that since my parents died.
Jimin : " I'm happy for you taebear you get for yourself a good man ". I smiled at him and taehyung did the same .
Jungkook: " let's go inside it's a bit cold for you guys ". I meant about the pregnancy they all smiled at me . I pulled taehyung at me and we started walking.

Ariana : " woah ! That's great ". Taehyung run to look around the mansion with the bottoms and me and the tops was at the living room planning what we should do .

Namjoon : " you said that he is in France ?!".
Jungkook: " yeah I called the airport and he said his departure is in 5minutes ".
Yoongi : " did minho look if he is surrounding the area?!". I nodded.
Jungkook: " seojun is a bit intelligent he surrounded the first mansion but forgot about the cottage ".
Chanyeol: " I'm sure he is planning something dangerous ".
Hoseok : " and we are the biggest mafia in Korea he can do nothing ". I nodded .
Jungkook: " I'm sure my baby can't let me go back today but tomorrow morning we should go that's for their safety ". They all nodded .
Namjoon: " same Jin wouldn't let me go since his cravings is driving me crazy ". We all laughed .
"Aaaaaah " we heard a loud thud and I run fast to the main hall to find Taehyung on the floor groaning in pain .
Jungkook: " careful baby , what happened?!". He looked at me rubbing his butt .
Taehyung: " I forgot that there is stairs here ". He pouted . There is like two stairs to separate the hallways, I pulled him to get up .
Taehyung: " when will you show me my surprise ". He looked at me with puppy eyes .
Jungkook: " want to see it now love?! ". He nodded eagerly.
I pecks his lips and hold his hand and walked out the mansion to a small house .taehyung was looking around with wide eyes .
Jungkook: " I know that you like nature and art so I thought maybe this can help you !?". He looked at the plants.
Taehyung: " oh ...my god Jungkook ". He started sobbing again .i panicked.
Jungkook: " you don't like it ?! , it's fine I will change it , don't cry love ". He kissed me .
Taehyung:" I love it .. is this really mine ?!". I nodded .

Jungkook: " I didn't have time to put water to this flowers and the maids always forget about them , so can you take care of them ?!". He jumped at me .
Taehyung: " of course , oh my god that's gorgeous ". He put his hand gently on a flower .i pulled him again and he was following me .

Jungkook: " this is your art studio, if you feel bored you come here ".
Taehyung: " that's too much Jungkook, oh my poor heart is floating in love ". I chuckled at his cuteness . He came and kissed me hard making me groan .
Jungkook: " you like it love ??". He nodded and pecks my lips .
Taehyung: " I love it hubby , thank you so much ". He hugged me .we stayed like that for a moment . My headache was killing me and I was really tired and my eyes was closing.
Taehyung: " hubby ?! Let's go you look tired ". I nodded and proceeds to our bedroom
Taehyung POV :

I pulled Jungkook to our room and made him lay in bed and I pulled his shoes then his tuxedo and I went to grab a pajama for him I pulled his T-shirt and put another on him then I pulled sweatpants on him , he was tired I can see in his eyes and he was weak I think he stressed himself so much . I pulled the covers on him .
Jungkook: " thank you baby ". I smiled and pecks his lips .
Taehyung: " sleep hubby if you need me just call my name ". He smiled .
Jungkook: " where are you going?!". I smiled .
Taehyung: " to say goodnight to others and I will be back okay ?!". He nodded I kissed him after some moment I pulled away and put the covers on him .
I went to the kitchen and drunk some water .
Yoongi : " where is Jungkook?!".
Taehyung: " he slept , he looked tired and weak ".
Namjoon : " he is stressed ". I nodded .
Taehyung: " yeah I can see it , poor hubby he was so sleepy ". They smiled at me .
Hoseok: " take good care of  him , he never experienced relationship like that , he really loves you ". I nodded .
Taehyung: " I sure will take care of that baby ,he is my life ". They smiled and said goodnight.
Taehyung: " yoongi hyung where is Jimin ?!".
Yoongi : " he is in the living room with others ". I nodded .
I went to the living room and set and I gave Jimin his gift who was shouting and screaming with joy .
Taehyung: " yah ! Careful don't jump you are pregnant ". He pouted and set beside me .
Jimin : " thank you so much taebear I love it ".

( Taehyungs gift for Jimin )
Taehyung: " and this for you guys ". I pulled pajamas for Ariana , Jin and baekhyun.

Jin : " the pink one is mine , and thank you taetae ". I smiled . They said thank you to me .
Baekhyun: " by the way where is Jungkook ".
Taehyung: " oh he is sleeping, he was tired ". I pouted , They smiled .
Jin : " you are good together ". I smiled and nodded .
Taehyung: " I should go , goodnight ". I kissed their cheeks and went to my room and looked at Jungkook,I kissed his forehead and caresses his cheek .
Taehyung: " my baby , I love you ". I peck his cheek , I got up and went to the balcony and stayed for a little thinking about my life , my fiancée. Jungkook really changed my whole life I feel like I live in a dream that I don't want to wake  up , small tears were falling from my cheeks . I really love him  that I feel pain when he is sacrificing his life for me , I was deep in my thoughts until I felt arms around my waist and a head on my should and a husky voice spoke .
Jungkook: " why aren't you sleeping?!". I put my hand on his and he tightened his arms around me .
Taehyung: " I love you ".
Jungkook: " why so sudden?!". He turned me around and widen his eyes .
Jungkook: " why are you crying baby ?!, are you okay ?!, are you hurt ?!,did something happen?!". He was blabbering, worried , I kissed him .
Taehyung: " nothing to worry about darling ". He hugged me .
Jungkook: " don't scare me like that babe ". He pouted , I giggled.
Taehyung: " sorry my love ". He kissed me , I put my arms around his neck and kissed him back .
Jungkook: " let's sleep honey". I nodded and pulled him to follow me . I put him inside the covers and went to my side and he hugged me and sleep took over us .
————————————————————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 280 35
when a rude and dangerous mafia fall in love with cute boy. He kills everyone who dare to touch his queen his angel. He is ruthless but only for outs...
762K 29.2K 41
the seemingly heartless mafia boss of south korea; jeon jungkook, was arranged to marry a cold, broken college student, a boy named kim taehyung.
543K 21.1K 31
Kim Taehyung an arrogant and cold CEO of Kim corporation and a dangerous Mafia leader.. love is impossible in his life until he met Jeon Jungkook a k...
38.6K 2.2K 52
JEON JUNGKOOK, A cold, calculating and merciless Mafia and CEO. He's poised for marriage, his bride-to-be made a shocking decision - she flees one da...