The mafia's love

By bangtanfella1995

Jeon Jungkook a mafia leader who is feared by everyone even the police , his past was a mess and he is danger... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
Please read this
17
Please read this
18
19
😈hello 😈
20
21
22
23
Please read this
24
25
26
27
πŸ™Read me πŸ™
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
Epilogue
β™₯️NEW BOOK β™₯️

44

17.9K 680 181
By bangtanfella1995

Taehyung POV :
I followed the road that hold aside purple colored notes with purple flowers.

" congratulations honey for your graduation ". I was confused.
I walked again and found another .
" I'm so proud to have you my smart baby ".
I grabbed the note and my tears wouldn't stop falling. I walked again and another one was there .
" I love you so much wifey ". I sobbed .
I put it with others and started walking again .
And I found one but with dark colored with a bouquet of flowers I opened

" a king always need a queen beside him , you are my sexy queen ,my love, my life, my future . Turn around ". I turned around and here he is standing looking with adoration at me .i started sobbing.

Jungkook POV :
I looked at him he was sobbing I walked to him. And embraced him he was still sobbing and slapping my chest weakly.
Taehyung: " I taught you are with a partner in a hotel ". I chuckled .
Jungkook: " I was always with you even your graduation baby ". He looked at me confused .
Taehyung: " but I didn't see you ".
Jungkook: " that's the point my love ". He pouted .
Taehyung: " thank you for this notes ". He looked at them .
Jungkook: " the first time I met you is like I met an angel , you are the first person that I fell deep in love with , you are the person that can make me weak and strong at the same time ". He started sobbing again .
Jungkook: " I know I wasn't a good boyfriend to you , but I will try to be the best husband for you ". He widen his eyes , i got on one knee and pulled a velvety box with my latest collection of jewelry a diamond ring  I made specially for him .

Jungkook: " will you do the honor and marry me ?!". He sobbed and nodded .
Taehyung: " yes yes yes a million yes ". He jumped I got up and put the ring in his hand and he put mine in my ring finger

. He jumped in my embrace ,and kissed me and then the fireworks started I looked at the side and there is my family laughing and jumping up and down they come running to taehyung and hugged him .
Jin : " congratulations on both graduation and proposal ". He hugged him and others do the same .
Namjoon : " congrats kook ".
Jungkook: " thanks hyung ".
Chanyeol: " now you are in the team of married people ". We laughed .
Hoseok : " yeah wait tomorrow and we all be married guys .
Jungkook: " are you planning?!".
Hoseok: " yeah in yoongi's marriage since it's tomorrow ". We high fives each other .
Taehyung run to me I catch him in my embrace .
Jungkook: " happy baby ?! ".
Taehyung: " more than you think ". I kissed him . 
Jungkook: " I love you ".
Taehyung: " me more I love you ". He giggled.
Namjoon: " guys we will go home since Jin is a little tired ".
Jungkook: " let's go then ".
We all made it home and we went to dining table to eat since it's already 8:00pm  .
Taehyung: " hubby I finished I'm in the room okay ". I nodded he pecks my lips and went to our chamber.
I chatted a little bit with the hyungs and went inside my room

And he was sitting on the bed brushing his hair And smiling .i walked to him .
Jungkook: " someone is happy today ". He smiled at me,he gets up and pecks my lips .
Taehyung: " I'm happy because of you ,graduated because of you ". I kissed him because his body is turning me on , he moaned . He took my tuxedo off and pulled me for a kiss , I knew that he is needy today .
Jungkook: " needy baby ?!". He moaned.
Taehyung: " hmm give me that dick ". I slapped his ass . He kissed me and his hand went to my pants he opened the zip and pulled it off . I sucked his neck and he pulled my boxers off too and he pumped my member while I pulled him to me , we are standing so I pulled his shirt with shorts off and started sucking him making love bites while he is still pumping my member and playing with my balls , he is a moaning mess because I'm sucking and I put a finger inside him from behind, we are pleasuring each other standing , him playing with my dick and me sucking and putting my finger in and out of him I groaned because he is putting pressure on my member. He then put one leg on my torso to make it easy for me to fuck his hole , I lifted him and met with a wall he arched his back and moaned because I sucked his nipple . After a moment I pumped my dick and put it at his entrance and inside slowly he moaned and I groaned he is so tight .
I thrusted fully in him .
Jungkook: " you like that baby huh ?!".
Taehyung: " ah yes .. ah daddy right there ". I thrusted dead on his prostate that he started shaking I pulled him and walked to bed and put him gently. Then I thrusted hard and fast in him .
Taehyung: " wait ". I stopped he pulled my dick out of him and he made me sit and he set on my lap .
Jungkook: " riding me baby ?!". I smirked , He pulled my dick at his entrance and sunk deep in making me moan .
Taehyung: " mmm daddy so big ".he started bouncing on me faster with me helping him when I saw that he started to be weak I turned him and now I was on top of him , I didn't give him time and started thrusting an animalistic speed .
Taehyung: " cumming daddy ".
Jungkook: " wait a little babyboy ". He whined
Taehyung: " c-can't daddy p-please ".
Jungkook: " come baby ". He sprinted his cum on his stomach and mine too ,I kept on thrusting when I was going to cum I was going to pull out but he stopped me .
Taehyung: " fill me up daddy ". I smiled And thrusted again in him until I cum inside him .
Taehyung: " ah I'm full ". He moaned, I thrusted slowly until I finished cumming . I fell on top of him , breathing heavily.
Jungkook: " you okay baby ?!". He nodded and started making moves like a thrust and he started moaning . I thrusted in his hole .
Taehyung: " aah daddy ". He started moving his hips meeting my thrusts .
Jungkook: " you are horny today ".
Taehyung: " aren't you daddy ?!".
Jungkook: " up for more than 10 rounds ".
He giggled.
Taehyung: " let's make it then ". I thrusted in his hole hard . He opened his mouth with pleasure . And the night went with moans and groans until they couldn't move .
———————————————————————-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

534K 22.5K 53
Mafia au, where Taehyung is sweet sensitive nurse, who works in the emergency room. One night he ends up batching up dark, tall and handsome male, w...
326K 12.8K 111
Kim Taehyung recently graduated from college. A Innocent yet Sassy guy who's looking for a job. Jeon Jungkook the cold hearted mafia king who hungers...
117K 4K 35
KIM TAEHYUNG a cold hearted mafia king ruling underworld with his hyungs..... JEON JUNGKOOK a innocent 18 year old boy abused by his father after his...
613K 36.9K 70
Jimin is a poor, innocent and gorgeous boy from busan balancing two hectic jobs while trying to survive in this cruel world with his dream of dancing...