Only you// Colby Brock

Von nuggetsolby

Jordan is Sam golbach's little sister. She is best friends with Colby, but catches feelings for him. THIS STO... Mehr

Untitled Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
"Deny, deny, deny"
"i ship it"
"Jerkwad"
Part 8
"I KNEW IT"
"I guess i just have weird friends"
"Perfect"
"Lover boy"
Graduation
"Stupid alarm"
"One last thing"
"Before you know it"
"Mental image"
"Only one"
"My knight in shining armor"
"You little spy"
"Panties in a bunch"
"Try me shorty"
"Kailanii has a crushh"
Beach day
"Ice cream without us?!?"
"Couply and Stuff"
"Colby your boyfriend wants you to call him"
"What are you doing? Making pizza"
"Overnight with uncle elton!"
"Grammar police"
"how are you so good at brothering?"
"Your in for it Cole"
"Oh how the tables have turned"
"Damn i'm so single"
"Extreme flamingo race"
"Stop wiggling!"
I WARNED YOU
"Brunch"
"No worries"
"pizza roll galore"
"YOU CHEATED"
"Power couple"
"Birthday baby"
"Hope i'm wrong"
"But i'm wrong"
"A dream?"
"In the water slides?!"
"Fine then go! I will"
"i miss you"
"Friends?"
"Just. Friends."
"OMG AARON!"
"Love, Colbs "
"Leggo my eggo"
"NO DEMONIC SHIT!"
"lettuce?"
"Twinzie twinkies?"
"NOBODY TELLS COLBY"
"what in the fuckery?"
"Sam, your face is terrifying"
"My girl"
"A pony"
"Naia"
"DEMON CHILD"
"Girls trip"
"Clubbin' and blubbin'"
"in a ditch somewhere"
"slice and dice"
"Blueberry Jam"
"Scootering"
"big brother"
"I'm here,loser"
"anything"
"Crackhead"
"LET ME BE 5 YEARS OLD ELTON"
"A fork dork"
"frutty tootie"
"Douche barrel"
"B raps"
"okay gang"
"Hey i need those!"
*Not Clickbait*
Playing plumber
"Everyday with you"
"J and Lani's song"
"Not in the closet"
"2020"
"The Great Big Perfect Binder"
"from you"
"Its not stupid!"

"Whats up, brock!"

751 15 0
Von nuggetsolby

Kailani and Colby's mom are the only ones who know the gender.

If Colby and I are having a baby girl, or a baby boy. I'm still convinced it's a boy, the gender reveal is today.

It's about 6am and I can't sleep anymore I'm just too excited, My parents and Colby's flew in last night for the reveal along with both of our siblings and some friends from Kansas.

The party is at 1, but since I can't sleep anymore I decide I want Dunkin. So, that's exactly what I do I grab my car keys and go get myself some Dunkin.

I decide to stop at Target too because nobody is awake and I need to occupy myself, I find a little blue doggy bow tie.

I have to get it for Naia, I find a matching human one. Colby, your very welcome. I smile at the thought.

After a while of buying unnecessary things I decide to head home. I walk into our bedroom, and I don't see Colby there is a heart shaped balloon with a note attached hovering above our bed though.

I furrow my brows and reach to grab it, a smile spreads across my face when I tear open the envelope it's a letter.

Hey babygirl,
Happy gender reveal day, I can't wait to prove to you that's it's a girl. Anyways, I'm at Brennen's helping him with something. I won't see you until later today but there's a good reason I promise.

Love, Colbs

I smile at that and shake my head, it's a boy. I pet Naia "well since Colby isn't here I guess I'll just have to show you what I got from target" I say to her and she puts her face in her paws.

I chuckle, "fine we'll show Sam" it's only 8am but usually he wakes up early. I knock "Samuel, it's your favorite sister" I open the door and see him at his desk, I'm sure he's editing so I sit on the chair until he notices me.

He pulls off his headphones and looks at me "hi Jordan" I give him a cheerful smile "wanna see what I bought from target?" He sighs "not really but your gonna show me anyways" I nod with the 'I annoy you but it's only because I love you' smile.

I show him the bow ties, and a bag of Reese's which he steals, rude. Along with all the other stuff I bought, "hey is Kat coming to the reveal today?" I ask as he pets Naia.

He nods, "so what's up big brother?" I sit criss-cross, catching up with my brother. "i wanna go" I say as he tells me about a place that he and Colby were planning to go explore.

"It's too risky, J" he says pursing his lips, I cross my arms "man, being pregnant is no fun. I never get to have fun anymore" I 'pout.'

"That's not true, you get to birth something.. that's way cooler then whatever we do" Sam reminds me, I shrug "we've always known I'm cooler than you Samuel"

He rolls his eyes and we both laugh it off, I chill with Sam for the next 3 hours or so then I get summoned by Aaron.

"What's up Dohski?" I grin knowing how odd that nickname is, he furrows his brows at me and chuckles "I have a favor" I raise a brow, "go on"

"So you know.." I stop him because I get excited, I jump high off the ground "oh my god! Do I finally get to meet your girlfriend!?!!" I give him the biggest, eager, smile.

He gives me the look, "yes? Aaron?!" He nods "ooh Aaron's a plaaayer" I say like a teenage boy from the 2000s, He shakes his head at me. "I need you to make her feel welcome, she's nervous that you guys won't like her" he tells me, I wiggle my shoulder in excitement "she seems so sweet, I'm so excited"

"Thank you so much, Jordan" I continue doing a little 'victory' dance "Sooo where's she at?" "She's not here yet, she's coming around 12:30"

I nod backing away "I will see you then Dohski" he shakes his head with a grin.

I chill in my room, Colby is still not home and I'm bored senseless. Well, I was until Maddie burst through the door.

She sits down "Sup, J" I smiles hugely "hi my beautiful, long legged goddess" I greet her and she blushes.

"Where's all the girls? Usually there's like a whole parade going on." She claims I nod "I know, it's like they all disappeared" I raise a brow.

"You should start getting ready for my future Nieces reveal" she has a cheeky grin "it's a boy Mads" I remind her "it's gonna be a girl" she is convinced.

Corey, Colby's mom, and I are the only ones who think it's a boy. Also, Colby's mom is never wrong about these things so if Momma Brock has got boy then it's a boy.

"Boy" I grin "get ready" Maddie side eyes me, I smile and get up searching through my closet bringing out the outfit I decided on.

it's blue, like the gender. Listen, I'm sure it's a boy.

I did my makeup and I did this with my hair:

I used a soft brown on my eyelids and added black winged eyeliner, along with mascara and concealer dappled around. I look in the mirror and smile, and down at the baby bump. I know that nobody else notices it but i feel huge.

Now i know, i'm carrying a whole other human in my body of course i'm going to gain weight. I love this baby and the thought of getting to be a family with Colby and i makes me so incredibly happy i just can't help to feel that way.

"Jordan?" somebody calls with a soft knock on the door, i snap out of the 'trance' i was in. "In here" i say from the full length body mirror where i get ready. "Hey, guests are arriving"Devyn says with a warm smile "thank you, i'll be down in a minute." i smile back she nods shutting the door softly.

I check my phone, it's 12:55. Why is Colby still not here? What is possibly more important then his own baby('s) gender reveal party? I feel my face getting a little hot, calm down Jordan. So i take deep breaths, and peek out the window.

I should get down there.

When i go downstairs, i make my way outside. Everything was so pretty, oh my god it was like a pink and blue dream. Alot of people were here already, i think practically everyone who RSVP'ed.

Besides the father, oddly enough.

I see Aaron and the girl from the night there was a really bad storm. I decide to go introduce myself, but before i get over to them a camera stops me. I recognize the person because he is one of Elton's friend.

We hired him as our videographer, suggested by Elton of course. I talk to 'him' but really it's just the camera, and the fans. I then make my way to Aaron and his girlfriend, "hi i'm Jordan" she smiles "i'm Tori" the girl smiles.

I talk to her for a while, she is very nice. "Jordan come here!" Sam calls from our outdoor bar "sorry duty calls" I smile pointing towards Sam.

They nod, I walk over towards Sam who was eating mini sandwiches. "Hey big brother" I grin "hey so.." Sam begins "stop right there, good or bad?" I ask.

"It's actually-" my phone rings "hold on sorry" I tell him seeing that it was Colby calling, I answer.

"Hello?" "Hey babygirl" I walk to a quieter place on the side of the house. "Colby, the party started 30 minutes ago where are you?"

"I'm on my way there, just running a little late sorry babygirl" I sigh "just hurry please, people are asking for you.. and this is important you know" my eyes travel around listening for his response.

"Yeah, of course. Okay I'll see you in.. 10 minutes, I love you" I nod and smile " I love you too."

I hang up the phone and put it in my pocket "Trouble in paradise?" Somebody says behind me, I jump, turning around.

"Casp?!" I smile excitedly pulling him in for a hug "Hey J" he smiles "what are you doing here?" I pull away, shocked.

"I wouldn't miss seeing whether or not I'm going to have a niece or nephew" he grins and I nod "are you okay?" He asks and furrows his brows.

I nod "yes just got some things on my mind" I smile, "where's Colby?" Casp asks with a smile "he's on his way, he left earlier this morning but didn't tell me where" i shrug,  "maybe he's gonna buy you another puppy" Caspien grins i shake my head "better not"

"ooh or a lambo" he says i glare at him"yes, we're gonna have a baby and drive it around in a lambo, which only has two seats." i chuckle "okay okay fine, a Tesla" he grins and i slap him as we walk out back into the main party area "your so goofy."

"oh come on, you missed me lil mama" i roll my eyes "hey Jordan! say hi to the vlog" David fucking Dobrik, well hello. I didn't remember anyone telling me David was coming but i'm cool with it, i grin "Hi vlog!"

"so you think it's a boy or a girl?" he asks "oh it's definitely a boy, no matter what Colby says" i chuckle and he nods "speaking of where is Colby?" David asks, right on camera. Ah, i decide to protect Colby's reputation because i don't want a controversy and/or him to get hated on for being late to his own child's gender reveal so instead i lie.

"oh, he went out to go get me something and got stuck in traffic he should be here any minute now" i smile kindly and David nods "awesome i will find you later, congratulations" David smiles and i thank him then glare at Caspien "Colby is sooo lucky i just saved his ass" Caspien chuckles "better hope he don't get caught because then your gonna look like a liar in front of David's millions of fans." he reminds me.

"Gee thanks for the reassurance Casp your so very helpful and definitely know how to not stress out a pregnant woman" i say sarcastically "oh your welcome J" he just smirks and i roll my eyes again.

I just hang out and talk to a bunch of different people, we get Kailani to stall people because well, the party can't really start because Colby's not here. We kind of need him to do anything. I was talking to Devyn and Katrina when i hear a loud bang sound.

Everybody turns and we see Colby standing in the doorway of the glass doors that lead to the backyard (where everyone is) "uh Jordan why is Colby's dressed like that?" Devyn asks, i look around to try and find Sam, Brennen, or Elton because if anyone knew why it was one of those three.

Yet, i see none of them. Oh, yeah and your probably wondering what is Colby wearing that is making everyone so confused?

Well, it was a pink sparkly suit top, and some black jeans.. the best part is though, he has a baby binky.

I chuckle as Colby gets handed a microphone, and he points to me "Now everybody, I know that Jordan hates being embarrassed" he smiles widely and I attempt to wallow away.

"and it's a funny story actually, but she especially hates when I sing to her; in front of people" he looks around to the crowd, filled with friends and family.

"so that's what I'm gonna do, because well Jordan rose Golbach- soon to be Brock-" he winks "I love you and I wouldn't do this for anyone besides you." He circles his left foot on the ground "okay so here we go"

He points and a beat starts playing, "yo lil Colby on the track!" He shouts and I laugh, I feel my face getting all hot.

"Jordan rose, that rhymes with toes- oh no I think it's about to blow" he points to my belly and everyone laughs.

Cole Robert Brock, you are dead for this.

I think to myself, now I won't torture you by showing you the whole song because well, there's a reason Colby never had a music career outside of playing the Clarinet in the high school band.

But when it ended Colby was standing in the middle of a huge crowd circle, "now besides the song, I do have one surprise way bigger then that"

He smiles "believe it or not, something can top that" everybody chuckles, I get nervous. "Sam, Brennen, Elton can we-" he points reeling them in with his hands.

The three of them run inside and then come back out wheeling a cart which was covered with a black sheet.

I raise a brow nervously, is this the reveal? Does Colby already know the gender? What the hell?

"Babygirl, come here" Colby says standing the side of the cart "Colby.." I start "now, as most of you know we have to move out of the trap house, sadly" Colby starts "and because Jordan and I are starting a family- I think that well an apartment won't do for long" he smiles

Did Colby buy a house? Without telling me? Or consulting with me?

"So Jordan.. pull the sheet" I step closer and give Colby a weird look accompanied with an eyebrow raise of course.

1..2..3.. !

"You bought a house?!" I yell with a grin he nods smiling hugely, under the sheet was a picture of a house and keys hanging on a hook.

The words Our first house written on the top of the picture, I hug him tightly wrapping my arms around his neck.

Everybody cheers, and claps

I haven't even seen it yet though, it's a good thing we're having our very first house together, alone.

With a baby, all alone. What if Colby is working and there's an emergency? I'm not good under pressure alone.

Or what if Colby is on a trip and I need a shower but I can't because the baby? What if I'm lonely and-

"Congratulations!" Momma Brock grins, "but now, we have one last surprise, the thing everyone has been waiting for-" Kailani grins.

Allison is standing next to her, along with my mom and now Colby's mom. "The baby's gender" she smiles as she says that a big gust of wind blows over and swooshes her dress in the wind.

Colby and I meet eyes, and he wraps his arm around my waist. A huge smile spreads across my face "you ready for this?" Kailani asks looking directly at Colby and I.

We look at each other again and nod, "okay so take these" Momma Brock and Momma Golbach each hand us a black balloon.

"Come over here" Lani calls us over to the photo area, so we stand there. We're handed a needle to pop the balloon, phone cameras, and professional cameras line up ready to record our reaction and capture pictures of the moment.

"Okay 1..2..3.." I look at Colby and smile, shutting my eyes tightly as I stab the balloon with the needle.

Both of the balloons pop at the same time, I open my eyes and...

The confetti is yellow, what?

I glare at Kailani confused "So is it a girl or a boy?" Colby asks with his hand around my waist.

Kailani smiles "oh, you didn't really think you were about to find out the gender from a balloon did you?" Momma Brock smiles "what do you mean?" I ask

"It's in the cake silly" my mom says and I raise my eyebrow, then looking at Colby he laughs "what! That's so disappointing" I laugh too

"That was just a tease" I giggle "oh come on we had to make it a little complicated" Lani laughs and then we stand at the table about ready to cut the cake.

"Okay this better actually be the gender now" I say cutting into the cake, "is that... both?" Colby asks gazing at me while licking frosting off his finger.

"It's not.. twins right?" I look to the three who know the gender nervously and yet again they laugh shaking their heads.

"That wasn't it either then huh?" Colby says and they shake their heads no, i was about to give them a death stare and then Sam yells.

"Wow! Guys look!" now it was dark at this point and the yard was lit up with fairy lights and light sticks in the ground.

Everybody turns around and looks up into the night sky, suddenly the whole sky was filled with fireworks.

Blue fireworks.

I scream so loudly and Colby picks me up swinging me around, I kiss him. "It's a boy!" He yells and sets me down, then he kisses me.

Everybody cheers, "I told you so Brock!" I dance happily, "I'm gonna have a son" Colby says in shock and I felt like I was going to cry.

Happy tears of course "Baby Colby" I smile grabbing his hand "yes baby Thor" he nods "Cole we're not naming him Thor" I remind him.

He just smiles and bounces his eyebrows "that's what you think" I shake my head grabbing a cupcake from the display and smashing it into his face.

I start cracking up, and his gasps "hey!" Then wipes frosting on nose. Kissing me again getting frosting all over me, i screech "Cole!"

Heeeey guys (: I really hope you enjoyed this, a lot of people have been asking for a new chapter and I've been trying I'm sorry it took so long. I tried to make it as long as I could for you, things have been sort of insane for me these past couple months but (: yeah enjoy!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

80.2K 2.6K 21
Book-1 of the 'Bad Guy' series - Sam Golbach is a boy living with a couple of close lads in a two story mansion. He was happy as he is and comfortabl...
572K 11.9K 54
โ”€ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ž๐™™๐™™๐™ก๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ž ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฌ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง | COMPLETED: 18 JULY 2019 | Elisha -better known as Ellie- i...
199K 2.1K 37
#1colbyxreader 4/28/19 & 5/26/19 #2 xplr 5/21/19 #2 xplr 7/11/19 #20 colbybrock 7/17/19 Y/n was a 19 year old who had mutual's close to Sam and Colby...
221 5 10
After 6 year alex finally reunites with her older brother,Sam golbach, but she finds herself falling for his best friend. Will they end up together...