Broken Vows

By LoveMySoul_x

ATHENA ROSA VALENTINE. Has everything she could ever want. Loving Parents. Best friends. Endless Luxuries. E... More

I N T R O
A E S T H E T I C S
P R O L O G U E
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
A/N - #2 Broken Series

Chapter 29

2.2K 46 5
By LoveMySoul_x

^^ The Song at the club <3

Athena

My minds one big jumbled mess. I can be the happiest one minute but the most depressed in the next.

I think it is when i let the sadness in and depression is when i begin to feel lonely. I question every single thing people do for me and their motives. 

I sometimes just want to sleep all day and cry maybe never wake up to see a sunrise. 

But a smile is plastered on my face to show people I'm not hurting. 

I'm doing okay. 

But that's when I'm the loneliest when the depression and anxiety hits me. When my mind goes into that mode. 

I just got to fight through it. 

So now I'm fighting it by drowning the shots glasses. Taking drink after drink to fight back and gain back some sort of freedom. 

"Dance with me Danteeee!" I squeal when my favorite song comes on. 

That she always go harder. 'Cause she keeping you on your toes. And she's perfectly focused. She's lost in the moment. Dante wastes no time and wraps his arms around my waist while swaying along with me. The alcohol kicking in and my dance moves speaking for me. The adrenaline kicking in.

Are you feeling that fire? 

'Cause the music is on the way If you wanna be higher 

Wanna move till the break of day, ah.

My lips collide with his and I push my body onto him. My back is on his body as I grind up and down loosening all the locked up nerves.

Just take it step by step. 

When you come out on the floor. 

I don't know where I'm pulling these stripper moves from but it feels so natural. The look on Dante's face shows me how much he is loving this. 

"Bambolina!" One word escapes his lips. 

A word I'm getting used to. But it fuels my freedom. 

You've got that left right left. 

To leave 'em coming back for more. 

You've got that step by step. 

When you come out on the floor

I expect myself to fall but I don't I twirl around him touching him in intimate places while guiding his hands all over my body. 

His lips touch the corner of my lips but I pull away winking. 

I've got the control.

I just want him to take me home. 

His home. 

This music is making me feel myself.

I feel strong confident like no man other than Dante can have this.

Romero

"WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE? I WANT HER LOCATION IN 5 MINUTES OR I WIL FUCKING KILL ALL OF YOU!" I growl down the line at my security. 

Where the fuck could she have gone? Better question where the fuck was the security?

I come back from work to find out that Athena is not even in the house. She can't have gone to my parents' house since she doesn't even know the address. 

Natasha is in my penthouse apartment sleeping there. She didn't want to associate with this bitch who is becoming a burden for me day in and day out. 

I can't let her leave. She still hasn't received enough fucking punishment for this fucking marriage.

She will though. I am not letting her be happy because she has ruined my life. 

My girlfriend is waiting for me in our apartment yet I have to track this bitch down. 

"If you don't have information for me-," I seethe into the call from my security guard. 

"De Luna club!" The guard is straight to the point. 

Is she at a fucking club?

 With who?

She doesn't even know anyone in Italy except him

No she wouldn't. 

She's a fucking saint. 

She can't have gone with him.

Before I know it I am in my car driving to that fucking club to drag Athena's ass back home where she fucking belongs. Slamming my door shut after parking it on the side, the bouncer lets me in straight away. 

I can't find her. 

Where the fuck is she? 

That's when my eyes land on a figure. Her figure. There she is dancing in a goddamn short dress. 

Dancing with Dante. Touching Dante. Kissing Dante.

I see red. My body shakes with fury. 

When she is about to touch him once more I can't hold myself back. 

She will fucking learn her lesson today. 

Not to fucking disobey me. 

"ATHENA!" I roar over the loud music. 

My hand grabs her arm and pulls her towards me. 

"What do you think you are doing?" I hiss while tightening my hold on her wrist. 

"Leave me alone Romero." She drunkenly slurs and sways around. 

"I want to stay with Dante!" She looks at him with a smirk. 

When the fuck did they get this close? 

I proceed to drag her out of the club with me but the person I once was close to stops me.

"Lasciala andare!" Dante shouts in his mother tongue. 

"Vieni di nuovo vicino a lei e ti ucciderò." I smirk knowingly.

Not even giving him the chance to catch up with us, i throw Athena into my car and put the seatbelt on her. 

"You always ruin things for me. I hate you!" She mumbles and pouts like a little child once i've started the car.

"Sober the fuck up. As soon as we get back you will be punished." I growl and speed until we arrive at home.

"I wish i was her!" She blurts out.

"What does she have that i don't?" Athena continues. 

She's talking about Natasha. 

"Everything. She has my heart. My love!" I answer.

With that said we arrive at home and i prepare her. Get her ready for the punishment she is about to face. 

She won't enjoy it. She'll hate me for it. 

 But she needs to get in in her fucking skull that i'm not joking around. She can't leave the house to go clubbing. 

To go anywhere in fact. 

I'm going to fucking punish her, make her insane by herself. 

She will scream, cry and shout tonight. 

But her punishment will break her. 

And that's a promise. 

A/N:

You got that left right left. Leave em coming back for more ;)

What were they saying in Italian?

Who fucking hates ROMERO? 

How will Athena be punished?

Read to find out. 

Comment and Vote. 

Soul x 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 1K 49
She is the newbie, most people hate her but some people love her. She is complicated and very hard to understand but when you get to know her you fin...
656K 21K 53
This is inspired by true event that happen in 2O16 when a couple decided to swap their cheating spouses. Athena has been a good girl, some can descri...
8.3K 780 26
Aria, an aspiring Registered Nurse, hasn't had the best of luck when it comes to relationships, or life in general. But when tempers flare and jealou...
24.8K 1.5K 61
Claire lost everything in a tragic accident, including herself. When a chance for real love walks into her life, can she find a way back to herself...