Broken Vows

By LoveMySoul_x

ATHENA ROSA VALENTINE. Has everything she could ever want. Loving Parents. Best friends. Endless Luxuries. E... More

I N T R O
A E S T H E T I C S
P R O L O G U E
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
A/N - #2 Broken Series

Chapter 18

2.1K 52 20
By LoveMySoul_x

Romero's Mansion ^^^^

Athena

True to Nikolas's words, Romero was waiting for us at the airport.

A private airport. With a private airplane. 

Romero did not give me another glance as he entered the plane. The heavy rock on my finger meaning absolutely nothing to him. 

But meaning something to me. 

After what seems like years we arrive in Italy. It isn't my first time here. I came on holiday with Papa and Mama before.

Before I knew that this was the country Romero ran away to. 

"Am I not staying with you?" I question as soon as Julia and Nikolas get into separate cars.

"No darling, we live an hour away from Romero. You'll be living with him." Julia tells me and I gasp slightly. 

I thought he still lived with his parents. 

Giving them a hug goodbye I get into the car that's taking me to where Romero lives. 

I'm scared of being alone with him. 

He isn't the loving and kind Romero I once knew he is someone new unpredictable and arrogant. 

Italy did him bad than good. 

I don't recognise the person that is sitting across from me furiously looking down at his phone.

The car halts a sudden jerk as I'm thrown forward slightly. 

Here we are. It is gorgeous, almost breath-taking. Of course he needs a mansion to make himself feel at home. The long steps lead up to a two way entrance. I know without looking side that the interior is just as gorgeous. It is nearing midnight and I'm tired from the journey. 

"Your suitcases are already in your room. You'll be meeting my girlfriend tomorrow morning. She lives with me!" Romero points out with no remorse before heading inside and leaving me outside on the porch. 

What have I gotten myself into? 

As soon as I step in a maid is in front of me, "Hello Master Moretti has asked me to show you to your room?" She can't be much older than me. 

She looks so young. 

And calling Romero Master Moretti does it not seem too much? 

I don't have time to admire the interior as I walk hurriedly to keep up with the maid. As soon as she shows me my room after telling me that Romero's room is next door she leaves. I see my suitcases on my bed.

This bed is similar to the one I have back home. So similar it is almost weird. 

After unpacking everything and putting it into the closet and bathroom.

I get changed into night clothes. Jet lag hitting me on another level as I bury myself in the soft sheets and instantly go to sleep. 

Surrender myself to the darkness. 

Little did she know the very next morning she would be meeting someone new?

Romero

I decided to surprise Natasha. She doesn't know of my arrival.

Even though it is midnight in Italy and she is probably asleep I know of fun ways to wake her up. I'm going to tell her everything. 

The truth about Athena.

I just hope she is still sleeping in my arms at the end of the week. I instruct my maid to tell Athena where to go. My maid is not here all day she was just here for Athena's arrival. 

Now that Athena has arrived, my maid will be working in my parent's home. 

Athena is here to do all the jobs now. I will make her regret every saying yes. 

Her punishment is staying here and watching me being in love with someone else. 

I open the door to my room and see her beautiful figure sleeping on my side of the bed while she's in nothing but lingerie. She never likes wearing clothes to bed. 

My little Angel. 

I get changed and put on some comfortable sweatpants and go shirtless. Sitting down on the bed my fingers run through her silky brown hair. 

I know how to wake her up. 

She'll love this. And I begin. 

My lips peck hers softly.

As they trail lower and lower, I see the goose bumps on her body begin to rise as her breathing becomes uneven. 

I kiss the top of her kitty softly and she moans lightly, "Romero!" 

She knows. She knows only my touch can make her feel like this.

Then her eyes shoot open. "ROM!" She squeals all the sleep out of her eyes in an instant after seeing me. 

I put the room lights on and she attacks me.

Giving me a bear hug and pressing her body onto mine. "I missed you!" She says. 

Grabbing a fistful of my hair and kissing the life out of me. "Your liar!" She says angrily after she pulls away. 

"You said you were coming back next week!" She pouts adorably and I can't help but stare at her.

I've missed her voice. 

I've missed her small tantrums.

I've missed everything about her. 

"I wanted to surprise my baby girl!" I say while my lips attack her neck, biting, licking and sucking on the soft skin to make sure she knows who she belongs to.

"But I have to tell you something. Promise me you won't leave me!" I beg her as I pull away.

Her green eyes cloud with anxiety, "I promise I won't. Did you cheat on me?" She whispers her voice so small and soft when she asks. 

"It's complicated."

With that I begin to tell her everything from Aunt Rosaline's illness to her death to her last wish and to marrying Athena. Once I'm done I don't want to look at her. 

A little fear of her leaving me. 

"I understand if you want to leave. I mean no normal boyfriend returns home with a wife." I chuckle humourlessly. 

If she left, she'd take every part of my heart, body and soul with her. 

"Do you love her?" She asks after such a long silence. 

I snap my head towards her quickly. "No never. I love you. Only you. The contract of the marriage ends in a year!" I tell her and when she looks at me I can't tell what she's thinking.

"You don't know how much I wished it was you. I love you Tasha. So fucking much it is killing me!" I admit as I pull her towards me. Her butt settles on my lap. 

"I love you too Rom. I mean I have to show that bitch that you are mine. Other than that it's fine. As long as she doesn't get in our way!" As soon as those words leave her mouth I let out a sigh of relief. 

"I thought you were going to leave me." I whisper against her lips.

"No babe I could never do that to you!" Her lips mould into my own as she shifts her body on top of me. 

We spend the night showing each other how much we missed. 

That night we got no sleep just love.

Athena

The next morning when I wake to find the kitchen that's when I see her. She's got tanned skin, long brown hair and green eyes. 

Who is she?

"Who are you?" I ask bluntly. 

The girl notices me and smirks looking me up and down. 

"The better question bitch is who the fuck are you? I'm Natasha Rivera." She says her name out like it is supposed to mean something. 

"I know who you are. The little bitch who think she can trap my man into marriage." Natasha is up in my face and pointing her finger at me.

This must be his girlfriend. She looks nothing like me. 

What does he even see in her? 

"Listen Romero loves me. You are only going to be here for a year. Don't forget that." She says scowling while she drinks her coffee. 

"Hey babe!" I hear his voice and I jump. 

I turn around and I'm about to respond but he goes over to Natasha kissing her on the lips. 

In front of me. Why did I think he was talking to me? 

Why did my heart jolt when babe came out of his mouth? 

"I see you've met my girlfriend!" Romero states and I nod.

"If I ever see or hear you disrespect of belittle my girlfriend like that again, you will face consequences. You are nothing to me. Do you hear me?" Romero spits out and leaves with his girlfriend. 

I loved him once. 

But not anymore. 

His heart belongs to someone else. I can't compete with that.

I can tell know how much that model means to him. 

They look perfect together and everything. 

What am I going to do? 

How am I going to live here?  

A/N:

How do we feel about the wife and the girlfriend meeting?

Who do we prefer?

Thoughts on Romero?

There's a LOT more to come. 

Comment and Vote. 

Soul x 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 4.8K 28
A quirky but cute love story about the results of making one bad decision. Good girl Kate happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. Every...
15 0 11
Athena's life has been a rough journey, from being an orphan to facing the harsh realities in her marriage. Raised by a step-mother who raised her th...
22.3K 1.1K 50
"I understand!" were the words Haley Scott tells her boyfriend often these days. What she actually means is that Haley is totally not okay with him c...
6M 157K 40
*sequel of Mercy* After the tragic 'break-up' that has taken place between Athena and Vincenzo, she went to college to busy herself and distract her...