Broken Vows

Від LoveMySoul_x

ATHENA ROSA VALENTINE. Has everything she could ever want. Loving Parents. Best friends. Endless Luxuries. E... Більше

I N T R O
A E S T H E T I C S
P R O L O G U E
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
A/N - #2 Broken Series

Chapter 7

3.2K 80 4
Від LoveMySoul_x

Aodhan

Flashes of the memories I made with my wife spin around my head. 

The moment I met her. 

"You fucking asshole!" She screams in my face while pushing me. 

The fire in her green eyes strong and full of rage.

"How dare you worm your way into my life?" She slaps her small fists onto my chest while her curly blonde hair is unruly emphasising her rage. 

"I can't help it if I live next door!" I say with a smug grin. 

The moment I fell in love with her.

"I don't like him touching you. You can't see him!" Rosa's wrists are wrapped between my fingers as I stop her from leaving with the dickhead who only wants to get into her pants. 

This unfamiliar feeling of jealousy brews deep within. 

"You are not my father. Let me go!" Rosa's determined to leave me for him. 

But I can't have that. I'm just realising now that without her in my life I would be nothing. Nothing. 

"I love you!" 

3 words. 8 letters. 

Spill from my mouth as her body tenses in my grip. I had to say it. 

She had to make a choice. 

Me or him?

The moment she had enough of me ignoring her for work. Valentine Inc.

I come back from work to see suitcases upon suitcases packed in the hallway. All recognisable as my wife's. As Rosa's. 

Where is she going? 

"ROSALINE AODHAN VALENTINE!" Her name is a roar that comes from my mouth.

Seconds after hearing my loud voice she stumbles into the hallway. 

Her blonde hair tied in a messy top knot and her green eyes red and puffy. 

"Rosa!" I whisper softly running towards her and wrapping her small frame in my arms. But she doesn't hug back. 

"You've been crying." It wasn't a question more like a statement. Her body frozen in my arms. 

"Baby why are your suitcases in the hallway?" I ask quietly. 

She pushes me away and the tears stream down her cheeks slowly. 

Slow as ever torturing me seeing those tears wounded my soul. I hate to see her cry. 

"I'm leaving! I'm going back home!" She chokes out and my blood runs cold. 

She is leaving me. But why? 

Her words not sinking in until she holds her suitcases and makes a move to leave.

That was the exact day I found out about her pregnancy. 

"Why?" My voice cracks. My hand on top of hers. 

"Please don't leave!" I beg her. 

"We can sort it out. Rosa talk to me. I'm right here. I promise I'll fix it!" I cradle her cheeks in my hand and wipe her tears. 

"You'll hate me Aodhan!" She sniffles and I laugh at the mere thought. 

I could never hate my Rosa. Never. 

"What is it?" I ask again my patience wearing thin as I am eager to fix her and make her stay. 

"I-I'm pregnant!" Rosa mumbles so quietly I barely hear it.

But I do.

"I'm going to be a father!" I say in awe and immediately my eyes cast towards her stomach. 

"Baby that's good news. Why are you crying?" I say grabbing her waist and twirling her around and around while laughing. 

"I thought you'd be angry!" She giggles softly. 

The day my daughter was born. 

"AODHAN. I AM NEVER LETTING YOU TOUCH ME AGAIN!" Rosa's painful shouts fill the air. 

Her hand grips mine so hard that I'm afraid some bones are broken. 

"You don't mean that darling!" I stroke her blonde hair and comfort her. 

"YES I DO!" She says and with one last final push. 

Athena Valentine has arrived. 

"Congratulations Mr and Mrs Valentine. You have a baby girl!" 

I snap out of the daze and feel a wetness on my cheeks. I'm crying. So many beautiful moments I've had with Rosaline.

I never imagined I'd be hearing this. A gaping hole is left inside my heart. 

No one can cure the absence of Rosa. But I have to hold it together for my daughter. 

Athena needs me. 

Speaking of Athena, her heart-breaking sobs fill the waiting room and I try to whisper comforting words to her. 

But it is like she doesn't hear me. Her eyes suddenly roll back and I cry out her name as she goes limp in my arms.

"Athena!" I hold her tightly. 

"ENA!" Romero yells while crowding us as the doctors and nurses rush her into another hospital room. 

I'm afraid of her waking up and finding out her mother is gone. 

I'm afraid of losing her like I've lost Rosa.

But Rosaline Valentine will not be forgotten.

Romero

"I'm sorry!" The two words that left the doctor's lips was enough for Athena's life to be changed forever. 

"We couldn't save her. Mrs Rosaline Valentine has passed away from cardiac arrest." I feel my body tense.

Even though it has been a long time, Rosaline was like a mother to me.

She was a loving and kind soul. 

My first instinct was to see Athena but she looks daze. Her body frozen as tears run down her cheeks. 

A hysterical cry escapes her lips. Her body starts shaking. 

Those sobs fill my ears and I want nothing more but to make them stop. Aodhan argues with the doctors that there must be some kind of mistake. 

Athena is crying like there is too much raw pain inside her to be contained. She cries like her spirit needs to break loose from her skin, desperate to release an elemental rage on the world. 

The soothing words of her father's words makes no difference at all. Athena is beyond all reason, beyond all natural methods of calming.

I see it before I have time to do anything.

I see her eyes roll back, her body become fragile as she collapses into her father's arms. 

"ENA!" Her name rolls off of my tongue making known that something was wrong. 

I don't know if she hears me but I rush towards where she has collapsed. It is crowded, Aodhan and my mother and father desperate to wake her. 

While the doctors and nurses rush around pulling her on a stretcher and taking her somewhere. 

Nothing is going to be okay. 

Her life has changed. 

I just hope Aodhan is ready to pick up the pieces. 

I only know how to break them even more. 

A/N:

A different POV from Aodhan and Romero. 

You get to see Aodhan and Rosaline's relationship. 

It was so emotional writing this ideky. 

What do you guys think about her mother's death?

Comment and Vote. 

Soul x 

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

Broken Ties Від Soul ♥

Романтика

48.8K 887 55
SEQUEL TO BROKEN VOWS ATHENA and ROMERO have been through their ups and downs. As friends, as partners and now they are back to the beginning. Wit...
5M 149K 56
*** This story is now FREE!!!*** After a traumatic breakup with her college sweetheart, Aria Davenport meets an older, more sexually experienced busi...
243K 4.6K 28
A quirky but cute love story about the results of making one bad decision. Good girl Kate happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. Every...
17.2K 445 38
I am going to make my new story After 5 years of separating. I know you might love them. Meet Athena James She is talented girl. She is expert in de...