Drarry OneShots

By ImaDrarry_mess

man idek More

please have mercy πŸŒšπŸ™πŸΌ
Nightmares |1|
Mistletoe |2|
Thunder Storms are Scary |3|
Sick |4|
Cuddles...just cuddles |5|
Jealous |6|
Arguments |7|
Hogwarts #1 Couple |8|
Baby Bump |9|
I'm here for you Babe |10|
Animagus |11|
you need help |12|
Just Mine |13|
I won't EVER leave |14|
Insecure |15|
Quidditch Accident |16|
Parseltongue |17|
Finding Out |18|
Interviews and St.Mungos |19|
"It isn't fair." |20|
Meeting His Parents |21|
Hormones |22|
Fear Not |23|
"Tired Potter?" |24|
Just a Drarry night out |25|
Sick Day |26|
Just a little stressed |27|
Too Cold for His baby |28|
Therapy Pt. 1. |29|
"What the fuck happened to you?" |30|
you need help P.2 |31|
Baby time P.1 |32|
Baby Time Pt.2. |32|
His First Heat. |33|
Sick Love |34|
Fights |35|
My mates the Alpha |36|
Prince of Darkness |37|
Can't sleep |38|
"Hey" |39|
Dudely Dursey Pt.1
Not in Control
Can't hide anything from his mother
Disabled
Touches
Prideful
His aesthetic
He's at Peace πŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜•
Thank you!!
Prince of Darkness pt. 2
Makeout
Just us in the sun
Top Draco or Top Harry?
Bossy Omega
Bossy Omega Part 2
Go follow me😚
My wolf story
You aren't a monster
I'll take care of you
They're trying to "kick" the gay out of us.
No Sleep
I would nevet hurt you
A school for the supernatural
She has scars like me. Pt.1
How Lily and Teddys parents met
Tracing
How could you date him?
No PDA until they're in their room.
Ruining his innocence
Draco's a tad bit possesive
Sectumsepra Scars
Periods
Back from Rehab
No PDA until they're in their room part:2
Walking into his room
Visitors
Past lives
Happy Memories
Christmas Eve
Christmas
Ms.Umbitc-
I'm Sorry
Soulmates
Houses and Movies
Valentines Day
Dead
Social Anxiety
He made him feel like himself
Horny 24/7
Horny 24/7 Pt:2
Dessert at 4am
Safeword
A whole damn meal
The Virus
Baker
Baker Pt.2
Summer Vacation
Things are just getting worse
Imsomnia
Insomina Pt.2
Insomnia Pt.3
Just a Hogwarts day
An update, asking for requests, and a thanks
Asking Harry Potter Out
:)
He has Kinks
Watermelon Sugar
A ship! Please read and watch! I cant help but think theyre together
SpiraledοΏΌ
Cute
Rest in Power George Floyd
The Protests
shut that mouth of yours
Two slits
Carved out
"Is that my shirt?"
Yikes
Ima do it.
Pls help me πŸ’€
FUCK 😍 WATTPAD SOLD OUR ACC TO THE DARK WEB/ UR PERSONAL INFO! PLEASE READ
A have a question for all of you little shits (i love yall)
Hello babies
A Cover up
bikini
"I've always wanted a family"
Clingy
Halloween Night
I dont know if yall know this 🌝
Okay FUCK
Okay thanks!
Trips to the Mountains
I'm not loosing I just like the taste of shit
our pride

Homophobes

3.1K 107 28
By ImaDrarry_mess

Really long, Really proud.

You better read. 🥵😤

If you don't I'll be sAd😔🤚🏽

Okay bye😌💕

Words: 1603

Y'all better read everything😗😯

It's cute I swear.

Okay bye fr 😌💕💕💕💕

———

Draco absolutely hated holidays. His family would get together and would spend nights here because they loved to celebrarte Christmas believe it or not. His aunt Bella and her husband Tom had three kids names Mimi, Celina, and John. Mimi being their youngest at 8 years old and Celina and John being two years apart. Celina was 13 and John was the older brother and was 15. Tom's family would come and Draco's dad's side of the family would come too. Now, you would think Draco would be happy. He has a huge family that loves spending time with each other.

Yea, everything would be fine. Everything would be fine if it wasn't for one little detail. They are all homophobic. Draco happened to be bi-sexual which ticked his family off even more because they told him he couldn't make his mind up. John was actually the only family member that wasn't homophobic and enjoyed talking to his cousin.

  So, every single time everyone got together the night consisted of Draco being asked about girls, Draco reminding them that right now he was dating a boy. Them telling him Pansy was way better. Draco telling him that they're still close friends. Then everyone fighting and the little kids crying because of all the shouting.

Right now they just started the asking about girls part.

"So, Draco. Got a new girlfriend?" Tom started and Draco sighed mentally preparing himself for what was going to happen. It happened every year.

"No, actually I'm still dating the same boy I talked about last year." Draco stated and Tom rolled his eyes as he stopped eating. Lucius groaned and Narcissa rubbed her temples with her index fingers and Bella shook her head.

"What ever happened to that Pansy girl? She's a girl why aren't you dating one now?" Bella asked as she sipped her drink. Draco huffed and started explaining.

"I'm bi-sexual Aunt Bella. I like girls and guys. Three years ago I was dating a girl and now I'm dating a boy. It really isn't that complicated." Draco stated and Lucius spammed on the table.

"Don't take that tone with your Aunt" his father yelled and Draco flinched. He nodded deciding to not make him mad. He gave a quick apology to Bella and everyone continued eating.

"What about that Hermione girl? She's gorgeous and her hair is beautiful." Narcissa started and Draco nodded.

"She's my friend she's also my boyfriend's BestFriend. She's also dating a boy named Ron." Draco stated as he moved his food around his plate. He didn't feel like eating this anymore.

"Oh." said Narcissa, clearly disappointed. Draco couldn't help but feel a pang of guilt and sadness. He couldn't even be a good son. All they wanted was someone normal and Draco couldn't give them that. Of course, being bi-sexual was normal and he loved himself and Harry but he wished his parents were proud of him.

"You know I can always hook you up with Astoria. She's a really kind, beautiful young lady!" Bella exclaimed and Draco had, had enough.

"I DON'T WANT A GIRL FRIEND!" He shouted slamming his hand down on the table. Everyone started yelling soon after that and the adults that were outside or in the living room came to see what the fuss was about. Draco spotted John the oldest, carrying little kids and motioning them to go upstairs. He was a good kid.

"DO YOU GUYS NOT UNDERSTAND!
I-I have a boyfriend that I love so much." Draco whispered as his voice cracked at the end. Edward, a brother of Lucius came into the room and started arguing with Draco.

"You do realize you're a fucking faggot right? That you're a disappointment to this family?" Edward harshly stated and Draco's eyes threatened to spill tears. Draco wouldn't let them fall though. Not right now.

The yelling lasted a few more minutes until Draco finally gave up.

"You know what? Fuck you all! I'm tired of all of your bullshit and I'm tired of screaming. I hate you all because you can't accept me for who I am. It's okay though. Be like that! I'd rather spend Christmas with my boyfriend and his family anyway." Draco stated as he marched up the stairs to pack his things. He had gotten a Christmas present for everyone in Harry's family just in case this happened so he wouldn't come in empty-handed.

"Okay stay over there too! We don't want a faggot infecting the smaller children!" He heard someone yell as he rolled his eyes. How stupid could people be?

———

Draco packed all his things up and went to his car. He drove for about 20 minutes and ended up at his boyfriends house. He was having a family party too. Unlike Harry Draco actually knew his boyfriends family. Harry had wanted to meet Draco's family but Draco explained the situation and Harry understood. So, when Draco dropped by Harry wasn't all that surprised.

"Babe!" Harry had shouted as he hugged Draco. Draco shivered and Harry brought him inside to warm him up. Lily and James brought him to the living room where the family members were sharing stories. Lupin and Sirius were here along with they're kids. Nymphadora was here and all the Weasleys were here too along with some extended family members. Everyone said their hellos to the blonde as Harry pushed through the crowds to get Draco to sit on a comfy seat. Harry sat on him and got real close.

"Hey, Hey, Hey don't get handsy I don't want your parents to dislike me." Draco stated and Harry frowned and pouted like a little boy.

"But I haven't touched you in like two months. Sex toys can only do so much." Harry stated crossing his arms and Draco chuckled. Draco kissed his forehead and mumbled a small "later" and Harry grinned. Draco didn't move Harry off his lap though. James was lowkey giving him the stink eye but Draco pretended not to notice. He knew that they loved him James was just protective.

———
Everyone had their own rooms to sleep in and Harry had quickly brought Draco to his room before his parents could say no. James and Lily understood that they hadn't physically seen each other in a little over two months so Draco doubted they would be stopped.

Harry quickly kissed him and Draco closed the gap between them. The kiss got heated fast and Harry was enjoying all the attention.

"I—I missed you" Harry whispered as they kissed and Draco nodded. The kiss slowed down and Harry laid on Draco's lap.

"So, what happened at your place?"

"Same old, Same old" Draco looked over at Harry and Harry nodded. Draco didn't want to think about this so instead he grabbed Harry's hips and grinded their lower halves. Harry moaned out of contact. God, he was so senesitive now since they hadn't done anything in such a long time.

"So sensitive" Draco snickered and Harry rolled his eyes.

"Shut up. It's been awhile."

"Too long" Draco stated as he sucked harshly on the smaller guys neck. "Mine."
Draco growled and Harry moaned but bit his lip knowing his whole family was in the house. They got off the bed since the thing was making too much noise and were able to have quiet enough sex to not wake anyone up.

———

Harry was a limping mess in the morning as everyone opened their presents. James seemed to notice but kept his distance. Draco had told them all to wait and brought the big bags full of presents.

"Uh, as you guys know my family isn't the most accepting family and things led to other things and I ended up here last night. I just wanted to say thank you for accepting me and letting me be together with Harry" Draco smiled and put the bag in the middle of the room.

"Everyone has a present. They're labeled." Draco stated and everyone thanked him. A few minutes later Harry tells Draco to follow him and Draco does as he's told.

"Here..." Harry whispered and handed Draco a beautifully wrapped box. Draco opened the box and looked at the gift.

It was a beautiful silver ring that had the day they got together engraved in it and a heart following it. It had tiny little green emerald around it. It was beautiful.

"Harry this is...beautiful." Draco whispered looking at it. Harry blushed and looked away. Here this is for you.

Harry opened his gift and found a CD signed by his favorite band that happened to be Panic! At the Disco. Harry squeaked and hugged Draco hard. After that sweet moment was over they went downstairs and everyone sat there waiting for them.

"So, Draco as you know, we love you. You bring out a side  of Harry none of us had ever seen and make him happy. We all love you two together and we know you're current situation with you're family so..." James started and Lily squealed

"We bought you guys a house! Everyone here chipped in and bought a beautiful house down the street. Of course you don't have to move in yet, but whenever you guys are ready it's going to be there." Lily stated and Draco went over to hug them both. He yelled a loud thanks, tears streaming down his face and the rest of the day was spent by everyone talking and playing games.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 32K 64
A Harry Potter AU in which a budding romance occurs between Pansy Parkinson and Hermione Granger after Pansy decides to go after the thought-to-be-st...
72.7K 1K 54
Includes Drarry, Pansmione, Blairon, Theoville, Linny... Modern day AU Enjoy xxx
380K 5.8K 57
golden trio era pansmione, drarry, blon, linny, and theville drama, twists, turns, friendship, humor, love, etc :)
2.8K 93 10
Drarry-some smut-mostly fluff-some angst Don't hate, if you don't like this stuff please leave No friend bashing Pansmione Blairon First story in 2 y...