Times Three (X3)

By kingbeeseries

AN ORIGINAL TEEN FICTION/ROMANCE/MYSTERY NOVEL. One's dangerous interest in power, status and greed can lead... More

CHAPTER 1 - Douchebags
CHAPTER 2 - Violence
CHAPTER 3 - Gorgeous Mariyah
CHAPTER 4 - Tariq
CHAPTER 5 - Invitation
CHAPTER 6 - Wild
CHAPTER 7 - The Gang
CHAPTER 8 - Blood Types
CHAPTER 9 - 18 Years
CHAPTER 10 - Emotions
CHAPTER 11 - Tattoo
CHAPTER 12 - Truth & Trust
CHAPTER 13 - Secrets
CHAPTER 14 - Stabbed
CHAPTER 15 - Hands Where I Can See Them
CHAPTER 16 - Blueprint
CHAPTER 17 - Kissed
CHAPTER 18 - Fight
CHAPTER 19 - Home Sweet Home
CHAPTER 20 - Illinois
CHAPTER 21 - I'm Yours
CHAPTER 22 - The President's Daughter
CHAPTER 23 - I'm coming back for you
CHAPTER 24 - Jada is back
CHAPTER 25 - The Game
CHAPTER 26 - Cody And Mariyah
CHAPTER 27 - The White House
CHAPTER 28 - My Dad
CHAPTER 29 - Tension In The Room
CHAPTER 30 - Leverage
CHAPTER 31 - Dirty Work
CHAPTER 32 - Hurting
CHAPTER 33 - P.O.V's
CHAPTER 34 - Liars
CHAPTER 35 - Missing Peices
CHAPTER 36 - Prison
CHAPTER 38 - Lost You Twice
CHAPTER 39 - I Love You
CHAPTER 40 - Sisters
CHAPTER 41 - Triplets Apart
CHAPTER 42 - Birth Name
CHAPTER 43 - Ugly Witch
CHAPTER 44 - Portrait
CHAPTER 45 - Date Night
CHAPTER 46 - Date Night 2
CHAPTER 47 - Hospital Bed
CHAPTER 48 - Leak Information
CHAPTER 49 - Leave The Nest
CHAPTER 50 - Kissing
CHAPTER 51 - Brunette
CHAPTER 52 - Cheated
CHAPTER 53 - Symbol
CHAPTER 54 - Yes
CHAPTER 55 - Disapprove
CHAPTER 56 - Wedding Or Not
CHAPTER 57 - Patrice
CHAPTER 58 - My Heart Aches
CHAPTER 59 - Apart
CHAPTER 60 - Helium
CHAPTER 61 - Press Conference
CHAPTER 62 - Darker Shades Of Black

CHAPTER 37 - For The Right Price

45 11 10
By kingbeeseries

Previously On Triplets Apart:
Kyrie has returned as a new student, sparking all kinds of old feelings in Jada. David calls a meeting at the White House where he announces his plans of sending Rebecca to prison. Jada opposes on the idea for the sake of Mariyah and Tariq. This was how she finally confesses her love for Tariq.

***

2 updates in one day!!

***

S/O to these amazing readers.. I really appreciate your support and beautiful comments so far at such a tender stage of my book.

YashmineGreen ShaneGVS95
Dahlia8888   Deelizzy  BlueRose3117  Chinwe226   jessicawarren02 shaniqua_campbell

Also thank you for 1k reads.. AND MILLIONS MORE TO GO!!!

LETS GET IT!!!

***

"Because if Rebecca goes down for this then it's a possibility that Tyrell might go down too because of his involvement. And knowing Rebecca, if she goes down for this, she's taking everyone that she can with her." David adds in understanding and I nod as he resumes the act of turning a ring on his finger back and forth. I can tell it's a habit he has when he's weighing out the pros and cons.

"Mariyah might seem unmoved about this now, but only because she's hurting, she's numb. That's still her mother and I know she still loves her, she just needs to go through this phase." I continue. "Rebecca took children from their mother but I will never take Mariyah away from hers, I love her too much for that and if it wasn't for Mariyah, Rebecca could rot in hell for all I care." I add, Mariyah places a hand over both her nose and mouth in thinking. She closes her eyes but I won't apologize for my harsh words.

"It's the same with Tyrell, if Rebecca goes down for this, that means Tyrell might go away too. It's not a sure thing because he was blackmailed but we can't take that risk because Rebecca is still very powerful and she'd do everything in her power to drag him down with her." I explain and dad nods in agreement.

"Rebecca almost took Tariq away from his father at a young age, I can't let you take his father away from him now. I will never let that happen to Tariq." I state as dad traces his chin with his thumb in consideration.

"She has a valid point." Tyrell chimes in and dad nods once again, processing everyone's opinion to conjure up a final decision.

"Rebecca will walk. Take your revenge however else you like, just don't send her away." I say.

"I've always had a feeling you'd be my favorite of the triplets." A familiar voice interrupts, closing the door behind, we all turn swiftly on our heels to see who it is.

Rebecca.

Striding in confidently with a briefcase and a man dressed in a black suit behind her. He stands at the door with his hands crossed over his groin.

"What in God's name are you doing here Rebecca? I thought I told you to stay away." Dad snarls.

"Lest you forget dear, I am very much entitled to this house as you are. I gave you enough time to cool off but you still haven't come to your senses I see." She smirks at him then takes a glance at my mom, eyeing her up from head to toe. Mom shakes her head.

"What is the meaning of this, Rebecca?" Dad asks.

"My sweetheart, we've been married for over what? 20 years? So do you really think you could get rid of me that easily? That I would just roll over and let you people walk all over me? That I would just sit back and watch you take everything that I worked so hard for? Then you really don't know me at all." Her tone is sweet but her eyes gets darker with each word she utters.

"What are you getting at Rebecca? I'm not playing these games with you!" The president snaps.

"What you worked for? What you worked for? How dare you mom!" Mariyah shoots a death glare at her mother and the steam from her ears will soon be visible, I'm sure.

"I cannot change what happened and I refuse to live in the past." Rebecca says without an ounce of emotion.

She hands her briefcase to the man in the suit then walks slowly through the room towards David, looking at him with dark, narrowed eyes as we divide like the Red Sea to make way for her.

She leans forward to dad placing her palms on the edge of his desk.

"You think I'm stupid? I am First Lady of the United States." She says the words 'first lady' with added emphasis, so much class, entitlement and cockiness. "You thought I would sign divorce papers and give up my thrown, my rights, ruin my life all because you want to play happy family? Even if I decide to sign those papers and walk your pathetic ass out of my life like the little dog that you are, I'm taking everyone down with me, every single one of you, just try me." She hisses, confirming my theory.

David stands from his seat and leans in to her. His slow but intense movements makes me feel nervous, I get the sudden feeling that Rebecca is now in danger.

"And I am President of the United States. Need I remind you Rebecca, I can be a very ruthless man and everyone that'd ever went up against me, they all failed miserably and you won't make an exception to that. Walk away Rebecca and spare yourself the embarrassment. Your ego is way too big to face that." His voice is cold as ice and I'm sure he's not bluffing. We all stay frozen to our spots. I've never seen that look in his eyes. His own wife sure brings out the worst in him and I have to take this mental timeout to question the lives politicians actually live behind closed doors.

Rebecca holds her chest and laughs out dramatically, making it clear that she's not intimidated or he's simply a joke to her.

"And need I remind you David Dé'Neilio, I made you president of the United States! You can say whatever you want but if it wasn't for what I did maybe you wouldn't even be President today." She spits back just as harsh. "What would you do when your workers sue you for hostile work environment?"

"All my employees are loyal and I treat them all with equal respect, you know that.. they will never betray me." He argues, knowing exactly where she's going with this because he knows her so well.

"For the right price they will." She tilts her head with a smirk as David's eyes shoot daggers at her. She's trying hard to get under his skin.

"So you want to play dirty." Dad's voice is soft but harsh while his eyes narrows. His hands form in fists.

"And speaking of embarrassment, you're the only one that'll be embarrassed when you find out that Mariyah is not your child." She grins.

"What?!" Mariyah and David exclaims simultaneously.

"Your security, uhh what's his name... Marc? Yeah that's it... you ever wondered why he was doing his job so well? So dedicated. It wasn't because of you, it was because of me."

"Stop it this instance!" David shouts, pointing an index finger at her.

Mariyah's face gets red.

"No darling, I think you need to hear this one. It was going on right under your nose. Every time you left he'd stay with me. Keep me company." She mocks with a smile, hugging her own body as a way of taunting dad.

"Shut up, Rebecca." David warns as he comes around his desk and grabs Rebecca's wrist but instead to seem hurt by it she laughs, taunting him further on.

"Our bed, our kitchen.. the oval?" She drags her words, massaging her body with the other hand.

He tightens his grip on her wrist, sinking his nails in her skin then grabs her neck out of rage with his other hand.

She gags, her mouth opens up with her head tilted backwards. She staggers back as her butt lands on dad's desk.

"Yes.. Do it, David. Do it..." She teases with strained words from choking.

Mariyah covers her ears and screams out, falling to the ground as my mom stares at the scene in shock.

I hurry over to Mariyah and hold her around the shoulders, trying to comfort her as she rocks from front to back.

It's tearing her apart to witness her family who was once a loving bond like yesterday, now fighting like cats and dogs right in front of her.

By the time I glance back up, Tyrell had intervened and tugged David away from Rebecca. Standing between the two of them with his hands out to keep them from murdering each other.

"That's it. Why'd you stop him?" She asks Tyrell with a grin as she rubs her neck and cricking it back in place.

Tyrell glares at her as if she's lost all her marbles.

She takes out her phone and captures a photo of her wrist that is now red with wounds from dad's nails. Her neck is also bruised and red from David's muscular hold.

"And talking about suing, now I have all that I need to sue your ass for physical abuse. And if you ever pursue this absurd idea of divorcing me, I could never lose in court with this information. Either way David... I win." She smirks. I am so sick of that damn smirk.

"You dysfunctional bitch." David hisses softly through clenched teeth. Mariyah immediately lets out a sob and covers her face, I hold on to her tighter.

"I told you not to push me. It seems as if you've forgotten who I am and the horror I'm capable of." She snarls as she walks pass Tyrell and up to David's face. "I can get out of prison just as easy as I enter. I'll give you one more night to rethink these ridiculous thoughts of yours." She straightens her clothes, walking away.

This woman makes me sick.

She bends down beside Mariyah and I that are now scooped up on the floor. I tighten my grip on Mariyah, trying to calm her down from the terror she's in the midst of.

I glare at her, fighting my inner demon to not rip her apart right now in this room but I keep my cool for the sake of Mariyah's sanity, she doesn't deserves this wrath unleashing in front of her eyes like this.

She places a hand on Mariyah's cheek and presses a kiss to her temple.

Getting up again, she strides then stops in front of my mom and glares in her eyes as if she's searching for the weakness.

Mom stays rooted to her spot as she stares back in Rebecca's eyes with dark eyes of her own, clearly not moved or intimidated.

"And as for you... if you think you could just walk back into my life and take over everything I built then you've been sadly mistaken missy." She whispers coldly but loud enough for everyone to hear.

"You don't scare me, Rebecca." Mom replies with a rested tone, calmly glaring dead in Rebecca's eyes.

Yes.

"No. You shouldn't be scared, you should be terrified. Don't forget that I'm a walking disaster, Cameron, and I'll destroy anything that gets in my way." Rebecca smiles, the most annoying smile any human being could possess.

"I'm warning you, Cameron, crawl back to the hole you came out of because I'll do it if you don't, and trust me... you don't want that again."

"I'll remain as the First Lady for the remaining of this term, that's when I'll be satisfied. And maybe then, just maybe, I'll divorce David and let you feast off my left overs. But for now, Cameron, you'll never take my place, you will never be me." Rebecca says, her eyes shooting daggers at my mom.

"You lame, miserable, embarrassing excuse for a sister." Rebecca adds as Mariyah gasps in shock and my eyes widen.

David and Tyrell immediately snap their necks towards Rebecca and Cameron with wide eyes. The only person who seems to not be surprised is the man who accompanied Rebecca, of course he knew.

Rebecca walks out the room as her right hand man looks at David before leaving behind her.

***

Wait, what?!?!

Come again???

Remember to vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189 37 14
Love does not discriminate! How sweet and pure is the essence of love! Love simply happens, and when it does, it takes hold of your heart and soul, m...
16.4K 449 34
●COMPLETED● Fan of erotic and heated love scenes? Well, you've come to the right place. No under 18s allowed🚫. The funny thing about love, is that...
429K 19.6K 45
This book is a RomCom book(Romance comedy). Read if you love laughing.😊 CURRENTLY EDITING AND WORKING ON RE-WRITING. PLEASE IGNORE SOME IMMATURE THI...