Soukoku OneShots

By Soukoku_lover

Different stories of Dazai and Chuuya . Each chapter is independant from the others unless i mention it . More

Let's cuddle, Chuuya~
As Planned
You already know ...
Officialy 'Double Black'
Loving you wasn't enough ...
Camellia *Part One*
Camellia *Part Two*
Camellia *Part Three*
Sad Birthday
Happy Birthday Atsushi !!
Finally found you ...
By your side ...
A reason living
Happiness
What about us ? *1*
What about us ? *2*
What about us ? *3*
What about us ? *4*
Forever Partners
Even Boss ships them !
Carved on my soul.
Property of Dazai Osamu
In your eyes, i saw freedom ...
Let's go shopping~
Parents helping their kids ... or themselves ?
Using us again ?!
Bleeding Love
Nothing Really changed
Sweet Christmas
If only ...
We meet again
Dead Apple 'Interview'
One round is never enough
Mine !
We are happy
The Princess and The Mercenary *1*
The Princess and The Mercenary *2*
Dazai wants no gift but-
The Princess and The Mercenary *3*
The Princess and The Mercenary *4*
Reddish Possessiveness
Summer Memory
Keep your eyes on me
Sweet Home *1*
Sweet Home *2*
I will show you~
No gifts needed
Can't help falling in love with you
Your lips taste like whiskey
Innocent Love
Not a one night thing
Chuuya is ... fat ?!
His life was the price
Two birds with one stone
Eternal Love
Lovely Day
Heated Night
The Setting Sun
Tsuki ga kirei
Phone Call
Unreciprocated
Say my name
The Spirit who grants any wish
You. Me. Us.
Burning Questions
Undercover Mission : Failed
Double the Pleasure
The Prince and The Thief
My dear needy other half
Re-Life
Don't Leave ...
At Midnight
73 Questions
Who does Chuuya Nakahara belong to ?
And so, they fell in love
Thirst Tweets
Forget me not
Tender were his lips
20 Kisses
I would heal you (If you want me to)
These red flowers are for you, Dazai-san
Night time, different lover
Chuuya has to choose a boyfriend ?!
Chuuya would do ANYTHING to surprise Dazai
Naughty First Date
The Couple's Guest
Stuck with a horny Ghost
So drunk and so ... sultry
Naughty in a stranger's car
Ships and one-sided Friendships
Sensei's Biggest Fan
Love me or Leave me
Your folly. My misery
Childhood Sweethearts
Girls like Girls
Your Waist is Mine !
Someone like me
Rent a Boyfriend
You know you love me
Today is the Day !
Chuuya's worst Nightmare
Act of kindness
Thank you for being born into this world

Nohatphobia

13.6K 295 193
By Soukoku_lover

In the Port Mafia headquarters underground, was supposed to be held a training session yet all there was in there were bodies on the ground, others trying to run and others not even daring to get close except one standing right in the middle, anger and disappointment obvious on his tone as he spoke up.

"The most dangerous organization my ass ! None of them won even when i didn't use my ability ! You all are weaklings !"

Chuuya waited and waited but none of them was willing to fight him. He turned his attention to the brunet sitting there calmly wanting to punch his face the second his eyes laid on it.

"No one wants to fight so this makes me the winner in our bet !"

"But you didn't fight all of them~"

The bet was about Chuuya winning his fights with everyone in the training room without using his ability while they could but he went so hard on them that no one dared to face him now. Though Dazai couldn't accept his loss so easily since this means they will be even after he won the bet in the arcade, even when he cheated.

"You won't win this bet unless you fight all of them ."

"But they don't want to fight me !"

"You should just force them. Look, there is that one sitting there that you didn't fight yet ."

Chuuya followed where Dazai pointed at and blue eyes met matching blue ones. He walked to the man sitting in the corner then glared up at him since he was way taller.

"Fight me !"

"Do i have to .."

"Why would you come to this training if it's just to sit in your corner ?!"

"Looking at your fights is enough of a training for me ..."

"Stop joking around and fight me already !"

Oda couldn't think of a way to make the angry teen leave him and the guys in the back pleading him to agree on the fight didn't help at all. He sighed, giving up and accepting the challenge, he was too nice.

"Won't you attack me ?"

"You are the one who wanted to fight .."

Chuuya glared at his opponent not noticing that the room was almost empty except the two of them and few curious members who wanted to watch the fight. Everyone else took this chance to leave, Dazai included.

When he realized Oda wasn't ready to move, Chuuya gave up going at full speed then striking the man with many quick kicks. Surprisingly, none of his kicks landed on him, Oda was able to avoid all of them.

One more glare at the man who wore a too nonchalant expression for Chuuya's liking and the redhead attacked him again but the outcome was no different. Chuuya jumped back, analyzing the man.

"How can you predict all my attacks ? Can you see the future or something ?!"

"My ability allows me to see 5 seconds into the future ."

"Why would you tell your enemy about your ability ?!"

"We are in the same organization.."

Already annoyed, Chuuya continued with his kicks adding to their speed but he quickly reached the limits of his normal speed and the man was still able to avoid all of them, only one option was left for Chuuya 'I can't win without using my ability but i can't use it ..' Chuuya had to force him to attack if he wanted to get a chance to land a kick on him.

"Will you just keep avoiding my kicks instead of fighting back ?"

Oda who noticed most of his colleagues left, was done with his job, now he only had to end the fight but if he let one of those kicks get to him, it would break his ribs so he opted for something else instead.

"I could never win against you when it comes to martial arts but if i had my gun, i would have won long ago."

Oda could tell his trick worked, Chuuya seemed to be extremely angry as he stood in the middle of the room before he feels his weight increasing, everyone else in the room except Chuuya felt it and seconds later, they were on the ground, not able to stand up.

Chuuya noticed guns on the side, he used his ability to get one beside Oda then glared down at him.

"Show me how you would win with that gun now !"

Oda couldn't move a finger, luckily, Dazai came in walking in the room without any worry then stood beside the angry redhead.

"Didn't you win yet ? What are you even doing, playing god or something ?"

Dazai didn't hold back his laughers while Chuuya couldn't get angrier.

"You already changed your clothes ?! We didn't fight yet !"

"I would win anyway, besides, our training is already done so let's go, there is work ."

"But how about the b-"

Chuuya couldn't talk with Dazai's index on his lips nullifying his ability at the same time.

"You used your ability so you already lost the bet, i wish you all the luck next time you make a bet with me~"

"But i had no other choice with his ability !!"

"Doesn't matter~"

Chuuya walked after the brunet finally leaving the other members who could stand now. They all will make sure to remember not to come for training the same time as these trouble makers from now on.

"What work were you talking about anyway ?"

"This ."

Dazai pointed to the ground the second the elevators doors were open. Chuuya had his eyes wide open at all the blood, some corpses of the guards were still there.

"What happened ?"

"Looks like there was an intruder while we were training in the underground. Go wear your clothes now then we will investigate this case ."

Dazai didn't wait for the ginger, his lips turning to a grin as he heard him scream in the changing room. Chuuya didn't take too long to go after him but what he said was quit not what Dazai expected.

"What the hell did you do with my hat and choker ?!"

"I didn't do anything with your hat-"

"Don't lie ! Now i get why you suggested that stupid bet ! It was just to occupy me and take them, if you did something to them i swear i-"

"I didn't do anything to your hat !"

"Then who would take it ?!"

"I don't know but if i met that person, i would thank them ."

"What-"

As if losing that bet wasn't enough, the curent events only added to Chuuya's rage.

"There is only one person who would enjoy teasing me and it's you !"

"But i'm telling you-"

"You could have used one of your subordinates too !"

Dazai sighed, he knew whatever he says, he will never be able to convince him of the opposite.

"Why don't you go and ask them one by one then ?"

"This is what i'm willing to do !"

"How about the intruder ?"

"You find him !"

"Of course, it's not like Chuuya would be of any help if he came with me, if anything he would be a burden ."

Dazai expected some shouting, unfortunately, Chuuya was already gone and now was his turn to get annoyed.

Going around and asking the other members was of no use though since the intruder made sure to kill anyone who laid eyes on him. As he looked for Chuuya, Dazai heard some guards mentioning the Boss who was back in his office.

Dazai was sure Mori knew something about this so he decided he would just ask him but as he reached his office, he didn't knock on the door as he overheard Chuuya's name.

"All the guards who saw them are dead and the only thing that isn't in it's place are Randou-kun's documents ."

"Should we inform Chuuya-kun about this ?"

Dazai could tell the other voice was Kouyou's but all there was for a while was silence till the door was pulled open, Mori still in his seat smiling at the brunet.

"Don't just stand there, Dazai-kun, come here, we need your opinion on this matter ."

Dazai made his nervousness the least noticeable as he walked in seeing Golden Demon beside the door. Kouyou was the one who used it to have Dazai by surprise.

"You probably heard everything so what do you think we should do with Chuuya-kun ?"

"The hat you gave him disappeared too ."

"The intruder might be the one who took it ... we should tell him ."

"No. Leave it to me ."

Both adults never saw Dazai this serious, they opted to trust him for now.

Still processing what he just heard, Dazai spotted two of his subordinates shivering as if they had their worst nightmare, he knew it was related to the chibi redhead but he still asked them.

"It felt like going through a trial for something i didn't do !!"

"I thought i would die !!"

Dazai sighed, he didn't wait to go find the ginger who still was questioning his subordinates.

"Stop traumatizing my subordinates, Chuuya .."

"No one knows where my hat and choker are .. and they were all able to proove their innocence which means ... you are the culprit, waste of bandages !"

"Are you still on that .. ? I told you i didn't take your hat .."

"Then who would ?!"

"I don't know .."

"What if- .. what if it's that intruder ?? Did you find them ??"

"No ..."

Dazai remembered Mori's words, he could just tell him the truth but this also means Chuuya getting in more trouble when they were barely done with Rimbaud's case. He didn't want that.

"Why would someone even murder so many people for a hat ? There is nothing special about it, you should forget about it and just buy yourself a new one ."

"Why did i even think you would understand .."

Chuuya bit his lip, walking away from Dazai leaving him all on his own in those dark hallways. 'He's right, i didn't even like it at first so i should just forget about it ..' Chuuya repeated these words multiple times but he knew he was lying to himself ...

... proof is that here he was at Randou's grave, sitting on it, refusing to admit that his eyes were actually tearing up.

"You should have taken your hat with you, stupid old man .."

Chuuya felt a presence behind him but he didn't move, he knew who it was way too well.

"Leave me alone ."

"Chuuya is so mean, i even bought you something~"

Dazai stood beside him handing him a new black choker but Chuuya took it just to throw it back at him.

"I said leave me alone !"

The brunet directed his eyes down at the choker on the ground then he sighed, heading behind Chuuya.

"Why are you sitting on that grave ? You should lean on it instead, at least show some respect to the one buried there ."

"Says the one who kept shooting a corpse while laughing .."

Chuuya shivered a little at the tip of Dazai's fingers against the back of his neck. Dazai traced with his fingers the "A5158" on Chuuya's skin before the ginger feels something getting wrapped around his neck. He instently checked what it was just to find that it was his choker.

"So you really were the one-"

Dazai interrupted him as he put a hat on his head then gave him his most serious look.

"I was the one who took the choker to tease you but i know nothing about the hat, i didn't take it ."

Chuuya didn't answer, he just took the hat in his hands analyzing the red ribbon wrapped around it.

"The other one looks better ..."

"Yeah yeah .."

"Why would anyone take it ?"

"I can't tell but then, we should just find out, shouldn't we ? Let's look for your hat together, Chuuya ."

Dazai smiled, Chuuya thought it was fake, he didn't return it but he did believe him and in fact, he was trying to say something nice in return as Dazai went behind him again but he regretted ever thinking of saying something nice to this guy when Dazai kicked his back.

"Didn't i say not to sit on that grave ?!"

"At least i don't shoot corpses !"

Chuuya followed the brunet who already left shouting at him but Dazai didn't mind, he didn't need him to say something sweet either, the fact that Chuuya wore the hat and picked the choker he threw earlier was all Dazai needed.

What Dazai didn't expect was to find Chuuya wearing the hat and choker he gifted him but Chuuya who noticed hazel eyes on them had to ruin his thoughts.

"We're going on a mission so i won't risk damaging the choker Anee-san gave me, that's why i'm wearing this one okay ! Same thing with the hat ."

Of course, Dazai was annoyed but the second they walked in the Boss's office, his expression changed to a cheerful one as he stood behind Chuuya, his eyes wandering from Mori to the hat first, then from Kouyou to the choker as if to say 'He's wearing what I gave him so he's mine now !' The adults made no comment.

Chuuya was too dense to get what was going on but the fact that Dazai was standing behind him was enough to make shivers run down his spine.

"Don't stand behind me, that's creepy !"

Dazai moved to stand beside him with a constant smile on his face making the ginger shiver even more.

"Is Chuuya happy now ?"

"Don't do what i tell you with such a smile, it's creepier !"

"I can't wait to go on this mission with you, Chuuya~"

"Stop that, you creep !"

The adults only watched them knowing they won't get the chance to explain the details of their mission for a while but they kind of got used to them acting this way and even began to enjoy this.

*If you read the last part of Fifteen with Verlaine, this story will make more sense to you ^^

*If you enjoyed this then don't forget to vote on it and leave your thoughts about it ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.1K 2.1K 52
I HAVE MOVED ON TO AO3, THIS MOST LIKELY WILL NO LONGER BE UPDATED (ao3: zaikunxx) I PLAN TO REWORK SOME OF THE CHAPTERS IN THIS BOOK ON AO3, SO PLEA...
75.6K 1.7K 79
Short Stories This is for a collection of short stories from my writing about Chuuya and Dazai
50.9K 1.5K 23
Something horrible happens to Chuuya, and, as always, Dazai has to save the princess haha [finished Jan 31 2021]
2.6K 118 5
Chuuya wakes up in a place he knows too well, and following events cause a number of problems for him and Dazai (A Soukoku, But Not Really oneshot th...