Our Song

By alainetampil

This a love story compilation base on Taylor Swifts songs. First story is entitled Our song. Our song story i... More

note
the beginning
Lies , Lies and more Lies
Movie day
Promises and Goodbyes
Just a one time thing
Note
New friends and Old flames
The hardest thing to say is Goodbye
Goodbye for now
We'll meet again someday
Vancouver
Santana meets Finn
Phone Calls
She's my sister?, He's my brother?
Surprise to see me
We are going to Vancouver
Where's Quinn?
Small world
You Came
A Promise is a promise
A/N
Why do i feel this way
Wedding day
Going back to Lima
Demi Trouble, Part 1
Demi Trouble, Part 2
A/N
Truth and Break ups
That Night
Help please
Everything is fine
A month after
We are together now
Doctors Appointment and Finding out
First day back in Mckinley
Breadsticks and Sorry
I can't loose my baby
Its A Date
Keeping Distance
A month and half later
You knew
I have an Anouncement
We have your back
Football and Cheerios
Payback
I am here now
Its Twins
Just us
Feelings and Baby room
Confused
Today was a Fairytale
Prom King and Queen
David and Rachel
Tell me why
After Prom
Hate that I love you
You are the one that I want
Untitled Part 61
Doubts
Protecting Quinn
Crazy little thing called Love (Part 1)
Crazy Little thing called Love (Part 2)
Jealousy Strikes
I want to be your friend
He said, she Said
Letting you Go
Time for a Plan
Winning Quinn's heart
Together Again and Pregnancy
The Boy is Mine
Hormones
Dinner and Trouble
They are Gone
Making Things Right
Note
I will be there for you
Secrets and Dinner
Brody
shall I continue?
Memories
Proposal
Tell the truth
Rachel's Pregnancy
Appointments and Shelby
Decisions to make Part 1
Hello
Sorry for the Mistake
Decision to make Part 2
Love Triangle
Ideas
Heartbroken
A Little space
Its too late to apologize
I love you, Goodbye
Authors Note
Sorry
Sorry for not Updating Yet
Love Hurts
New Found Love?
Moving On
Keep Holding On
So Far Away
Who are you?
Truth and Regrets
Operation Bring Finn's Memory Back
You ruin my Life
Finn and Rachel
Get it Right Part 1
Get it Right Part 2
Pretending
Love Game

Have you Ever Loved and Lost Somebody

33 3 3
By alainetampil

Finn POV

Once I got settled down in the hotel I thought about Quinn about she is alright after Puck read her the letter.

"So its just me and this hotel for a few days" I say to myself after finish unpacking the stuff I bought.

I thought of going to the gym to help me relax for a bit, I left my room to go the gym.

After a few hours I return to my room, take a quick shower and lay down in my bed and checked my phone.

"Puck called me 5 times and left a few messages, maybe checking in on me" I said I read his message and I was shocked to see what is in the message, I immediately got up put my pants on a shirt and grab my keys then hurried down to the parkingvlot and drove my way to the hospital.

I arrived at the hospital an hour later and went straight to the front desk.

"Uhm excuse me is there any chance if you can tell me where Quinn Fabray room is I am her fiance" I said trying to calm down.

"Let me check sir" the nurse said while looking for Quinn's room number "ah here it is, Ms. Fabrayvis in room 204" she said I say thank you to the nurse and run to Quinn's room.

On my way in Quinn's room I bumped on someone.

"Ow, you should watch where you are going some people are walking here" The person said.

"I am sorry, I am in a rush to see my girlfriend that I didn't notice you" I said and help her get up "Brit?" I was suprised to see her.

"Finn you came" She said looking so happy.

"He could be here sooner" Rachel glared at me.

"I know about that well I was at the gym when Puck called I left my phobe in my room and when I got back and read his message I drove here as fast as I could but being stuck in traffic takes me so long to get here, I am sorry" I said.

"As long as you are here is fine, gosh Finn we all been waiting for you like forever, Thank god Quinn and the twins are ok so you don't have to worry too much but she is still under observation so she have to stay here for the night" Santana said I felt relief knowing my girlfriend is ok because if not I will feel guilty about it forever.

"I am glad she is ok I was so worried she might losse the twins because of me, uhm so can I see her now right?" I asked them they looked one another.

"Uhm you can see her but probably not right now cause-" I cut Santana off.

"Look its my fault Quinn is here so I got to see her, cause I won't leave until I see her" I said walking past them and to Quinn's room they followed me, when I enter her room I saw David helping Quinn to eat they look so happy and I could feel the jealousy and anger inside me, she is happy without me she don't need me here so instead of going in I closed the door.

"I see you saw who is inside we warned you" Puck said.

"Yeah I saw, she looks fine and happy with him that is enough so I think there is no need for me to be here" I said about to leave.

"Oh you are not leaving we understand that you are jealous but are you just going to leave Quinn behind" Santana said I turned around and look at her.

"I don't want to but I had to she look so happy in there with him, he is taking care of her and she needs him cause he is the father not me, just tell her I had some stuff to do or something and please tell her to take care of herself" I said and leave, I was stupid to come here and to think everything will be ok, I got inside my car and went back to my hotel.

Santana POV

"That didn't went well" Sam said I rolled my eyes.

"Puck where is he staying I will knock some sense in him" I said to Puck.

"San, let them be, we can't force Finn to stay and we can't asked David to leave cause he has right to be here he is the father after all and it won't be good for Quinn if they will have their talk about their relationship today, lets wait a few days ok" Rachel said, I hate to think she is right if we force Finn to be here it won't be good cause he and David might fight and in Quinn's condition that can't be good.

Meanwhile with Quinn

Quinn POV

I thought I loss my babies thank god they are safe I don't know what will happen if I had lost them too.

The doctor told me too much stress cause the bleeding, I am so stress of me and Finn fighting thatI forget about the twins. They said I can go home tomorrow morning because they want to observe me for the night.

All of my our friends came to know what I am doing except for Finn, it makes me sad thinking that he diesn't care about me.

"Quinn are you ok?" I was put out of thoughts when David spoke, he will be the one accompanying me for the night even if I don't want to he insisted to stay in that way he can apologize to what he have done.

"I am fine, I am just thinking about something" I said.

"Its about Finn isn't it?" He asked I didn't answer "can you stop thinking about him just today you are just stressing yourself again remember what the doctor said to you" he scolded.

"I know its just that he didn't came to see me" I sighed he hold my hand.

"I am sure he is busy or maybe drunk again I hate to say this but maybe he doesn't care about you anymore" He said part of me want to believe him cause if he care he will be here.

"I am here for you like I said I always care for you no matter what and I won't leave you" I smiled at him.

"Thank you but this doesn't mean that I forgave you or anything cause I still don't, I will let this day past" I said and he laughed.

"That's ok, I know someday you will forgive me, now why don't you get some rest and tomorrow you will be going home" He said.

Back at home with Santana and the others.

Kurt POV

"This house seems to be lonely without Finn and Quinn" Brittany said, I agrees since the accident some things change in the house.

"Well if David didn't do something stupid Finn would still be here and Quinn is not in the hospital" Santana said.

"Quinn is coming home tomorrow right maybe we could do something to cheer her up" Sam suggested we looked at him.

"Sam that is a great idea, who knew my boyfriend is so smart" Santana said and kissed Sam.

"Well I am not just a dumb blonde" He joked, we all laughed and then an idea blast through my mind.

"What do you think should we do?" Rachel said.

"I know we should have a baby shower for Quinn" I said they all agreed with my idea.

"That is great we could do that but the only problem is how are we going to make Finn to come?" Brittany said, she is right how can we convince Finn to come to the party.

"Well he needs to be here, he would have just to pretend that nothing is going on" Santana explained.

"I will try and convince him to come but I can't assure you with that" Puck said.

"Well is that or nothing, so we better start planning, are we going to held the party tommorow or in the weekends?" I said.

"We shall held it on the weekends so we have plenty of time to plan because if its tommorow we will rush" Rachel said, everybody seems to be fine with it

"Ok its final we are going have a baby shower for Quinn this weekend, so we three days to plan and to have everything ready so lets get planning" I said we all gathered in full circle.

We get started on planning the party everybody has a lot of great ideas but at the the end we all agreed on one thing and that is to keep it simple but a special day to remember.

"Ok now that we all agreed on something, we hoped it will be successful" I said.

"I am excited for the party I hope this will cheer Quinn up" Brittany said excitedly.

"Well I better call our and Quinn's parents and inform them about the party" Santana said standing up and making a phone call.

"I better go to Finn's hotel and convince him to come, wish me luck guys" Puck said as he leave the house.

"So Brittany, Sam, Kurt I guess we are in food and decor duty we must go the market and mall and buy the things we needed" Rachel suggested.

"Sure lets us go and not waste time" I said getting the car keys.

"Do I really have to go?, you guys always took forever at the mall" Sam complained.

"Yes you have to because you will be the one driving us there" I said giveng him the car keys, he rolled his eyes.

"Fine, I will drive you guys there but please don't take too long" he said going outside to get the car.

"Oh stop complaining and come on" Rachel said pulling Sam hand.

At the hotel where Finn is staying

Finn POV

When I arrived at the hotel, I punched the wall I was mad at myself for coming to the hospital, I was so worried what happen to her but it seems to me she doesn't need me she there she is well taken care of by David.

I was put out of my misery when my phone begun to ring, I look to see who is calling and saw it was from an unknown number I pick it up.

"Hello?" I said answering the call

"Hello Finn, its Shelby I just want to let you know about our little deal at the clinic last two days you remember that don't you?" She said from the other line, how did she get my number.

"I do remember, what I don't remember is me giving my number to you" I said in a sarcastic tone.

"Yeah but when Rachel left her purse at the clinic I open it and saw her phone ofcourse I take a look at it and saw your number" She said.

"You just wouldn't let us be, my answer is still no, I won't marry Rachel I won't hurt Puck and Quinn plus I have some problem on my own right now so please leave me alone" I snapped, she just laugh at what I said.

"I won't leave you alone until you agree with my plan, I will give you another chance to re think it over in fact I will give you all the time you need but after one month you better have your answer and make sure I will like it, cause you know that I am one step closer hurting Quinn" She said.

"Don't you dare Shelby, I will haunt you if you that and I don't have to think it over again cause my answer will still be the same" I said.

"Oh really now well lets see about that shall we, I will still give you time but I will also teach you a lesson" Shelby said before hanging up. I was so frustrated at Rachel's mom, David and Quinn that I threw the bottle of wine to the wall and broken glasses scattered everywhere.

I was about to clean up the mess when someone knock at the door, I open it up tonsee Puck.

"Hey Finn, sorry to disturb you but I need to talk to you about something" He said, I sighed and let him in.

"Woah what happen here?" He asked seeing the broken glass on the floor.

"Oh the bottle fell on the ground, I was cleaning up when you came" I lied.

"Okay, for a minute there I thought you are going to hurt yourself" He joked I rolled my eyes.

"So what brings you here, what doyou want to talk about?" I asked him.

"I will go straight to the point, well the guys plan something for Quinn on the weekends we will held a baby shower for her and they want you to be there" Puck said.

"No offense but I am not the father of the twins, so what is the point of me being there and it hurts to know that my fiance ia having a kid to someone who I thought was my friend" I said, going to the baby shower will just remind me that David and Quinn is bonded forever because they are having a kid together.

"You are her fiance and so what if David is the father that is not important, thr important thing is Quinn is yours and you two are getting married David is nothing to her" Puck explained I didn't respond.

"Look can you just forget for one day about your problem and be there for Quinn cause it will mean so much to her if your there and plus your sister and Rachel will kill me if you didnt go" He said.

"I will think about it but I won't promise you that I will come" I said "Is she not home yet?".

"Why don't you ask her by yourself" Puck said and give his phone to me where he dialed Quinn's number.

"Hello Puck" Quinn answered, Puck is saying to answer but I refuse and keep giving him his phone.

"Dude come on talk to her" Puck said to me "Quinn there is someone who wants to talk to you but he is being stuborn" he put the phone on speaker I glared at him.

"Puck let Finn be, if he doesn't want to talk to me its fine its his choice, don't force him" She said I grab the phone.

"Hey Q, sorry for that I didn't except he will call you but anyway how are you? I heard what happened" I asked in concern.

"Its ok, I am fine the babies are fine, I bleed because with all the stress going on lately between us" She said in a sad tone I can't help to feel guilty about it because of me she is in the hospital.

"I feel guilty about it and I am so sorry because of me you nearly lost the twins, I am sure David is mad at me right now" I said.

"Finn, don't say that its my fault anyway what is happening now, I wish you are here with me instead of" She paused and didn't continue what she was going to say but I know who she is talking about that guy is with her at the hospital I feel the urge of jealousy.

"Yeah I wish I was there too but I can't I mean I want to-" Quinn cut me off

"Finn I understand you need some space but I need you please come home" She said I stay silent for awhile.

"Quinn I am back, who are you talking to?" I heard David voice. He is still with her I really hate that guy.

"I'll think about it ok but I got to go now and you should rest so you and the twins will be strong, I will see you soon" I said and hung up giving the phone back to Puck.

"So how is she?" Puck asked.

"She is fine and feeling way better especially with that guy with her I bet he is taking good care of her and she is so happy to be with him" I said I hate the idea that I am here and not being with her.

"I can't believe you are going to mop here all day and drink your sorrows away when you can come to the hospital and take care of her, she is feeling fine but she will feel more better if you where there" Puck said "After everything you sacrifice for her just to protect her for Shelby you are just going to give her up to David so easy well its your choice dude I won't argue anymore, I best be going now but before I go please try to come at Quinn's baby shower this weekend" He added and leave the room. I sighed and flop down in the bed thinking about what Puck said.

Quinn POV

"Finn called, actually its Puck but Finn is the one I am talking to" I said.

"Oh is he coming here?, I should probably go for a while when he arrive I don't want to cause a fight that could stress you again" David said, as much as I want Finn to be here but he isn't coming.

"No he isn't coming, he is to busy with his pride but he is sorry and blaming himself why I am here at the hospital right now" I explained.

"Well he should be he didn't even know he is putting his own chidren in danger I can't believe you still love him after that, with his pride that what put you here" David angrly said.

"He doesn't even know that the twins are his in his mind the twins are yours, Finn is the love of my life he is the guy I want to be with forever and I can't blame him for this because we wouldn't be in this situation if you didn't do something" I snap at him, the nerve of David to say things to Finn, is his fault why I am here and why I slowly lost the love of my life.

"Quinn, I am sorry I didn't mean to hurt you I just love you so much and didn't control myself that night" He said touching my hand but I remove his hand on mine.

"I appreciate that you care but I don't love you, why don't you just leave me alone for awhile go home or something I can take care of myself I will just call Santana or Rachel to stay with me" I said.

"No I won't leave you I will stay here and take care of you" David said.

"David please leave me alone for awhile because you being here giving me more stress and I can't handle that" I beg him he sighed and nodded.

"Ok I will leave you alone but can I come back tomorrow morning to accompany you home? Please" He beg, as much as I want to say no I can't do it because he is still my friend and he did take care of me earlier.

"Fine, you can come back tomorrow and thank you for taking care of me" I said.

"Welcome you know I will always be here for you, I am going now if you need anything or something came up please call me and I will be here asap" He said, I smiled at him knowing that he cares so much for me.

"I will, take care on your way home" I said, He kiss me in the forehead and leave the room. I carefully lie down and fall asleep wishing when I wake up everything is just a dream.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

586 30 28
hello so this is gonna be first book ima do this year n hopefully you guys will love it! This is going to be abt y/n & Finn when they will be faking...
269K 6.7K 104
Kurt was into performing. Poppy was into sport. Growing up, it had always been as simple as that for Kurt Hummel's younger sister, and boarding scho...
9.9K 652 200
Continuing on from my first two glee oneshot books because they're full. Each chapter will be a different oneshot. The previous and next chapters are...
122K 1.9K 91
What happen when your childhood memory is back? What happen when your childhood best friend who havent meet you about five years is back? The one who...