A Promise is a promise

Quinn POV

We are driving for a while now and I kept thinking where is Finn taking me "Finn where exactly you are taking me?, we are deiving for hours now" I said and he holds my hand.

"I told you is a surprise and we are nearly there" He said I look at our hands, his hand on my hand makes me feel safe.

"We are here" Finn said, as I looked at the window we are at a mansion and is so beautiful.

"This house is amazing, is this your dads?" I ask him he just smiled.

"Nope its mine, when I was a kid I dream to have a house like this and I would bring my future wife here, I also told this to my mom. You know this land was suppose to be where my Mom will build her vacation house and an orphanage but it was never been build because she died so in memory of her I build a house here in vancouver but its far away from here and an orphanage too cause that my mom really wants" He said as I saw tears forming in his eyes.

"You miss her don't you? Your mom is lucky to have you as her son" I said as I gave him my handkerchief to wife his tears.

"Well no one can ever replace my Mom, I love her but Ms. Lopez is great too, she is just like my Mom and she makes my Dad happy and that is fine with me" He said.

How can sometimes a plaboy like him can be so sensitive I laugh to myself he notice me "What is so funny?" He ask.

"Nothing I just remember something, so are we going inside or not beacause I am excited to see what is inside this house" I said and he smiled as he open the door.

"You first my lady" I went inside and I couldn't believe what I am seeing this place is so beautiful "mind if I take you for a tour?" He offered and I just nod.

As we tour the house I was mesmerize by the design and decorations, after touring we went to a nearby beach when its almost getting dark we decided to go home "I think we should go its getting dark and its your Dads big day tomorrow" I said.

"I know but there is one more thing I need to do before we go home" He said.

"what is that?" I ask him as we enter his car.

"I just needed to buy something first then I will drive you back to your hotel stay for a bit then I'll be going home" He said and he drove to a grocery store then back to the hotel.

Finn POV

Before we went inside the penthouse "So did you have a good time?" I ask Quinn.

"Yeah thanks for everything" She said.

"You are welcome anything for you and a promise is a promise right" I said she smiled and open the door.

"Rach, Kurt I am home" She shout.

"In the kitchen" Kurt said we went to the kitchen.

"So how's your day you two?" Rachel asked.

"Fine, I really have fun tonight before I forget you didn't forget the pizza did you?" Quinn said.

"Actually is more than a pizza my brother here will be a chef tonight while we get our movie marathon on" Santana said and Quinn look at me confused.

"Well since I owe Rachel and Kurt a big thank you I would like to repay them by cooking for them that is why we stop at a grocery store on the way here" I said.

"Do you know how to cook?" She ask me.

"Yes, I learn how to cook for you because I was inspired by your skills in the kitchen" I laugh and she hit me in the shoulder.