Its too late to apologize

Kitty POV

Me and my friend are in the bar chilling and having fun when I notice a man in the bar being flirt by a girl but the guy won't entertain her.

"Look at that girl so desperate to bring that guy home, to bad the guy looks handsome" My friend said I laughed at her comment she look at me and ask me why am I laughing.

"Nothing, I just can't believe you can tell what a guy looks like even you can't see their face are you psyhic or something?" I joked.

"Laugh all you want but its true I can prove it to you come on" she said and pulled my hand and head towards the bar.

At the bar my friend tap the shoulder of the guy he turned around to face us and I was shocked to see who the guy is, its Finn why is he here all alone and drunk where is Quinn and the others.

"Hey handsome sorry for bothering you but my friend and I wondering what are you doing here all alone" She said to Finn and look at me to say she was right about her instinct.

"I just want to relax because there is so much stress going on in my life right now and by the way I am Finn, Kitty's ex boyfriend" He said, She looked at me shocked knowing that the guy she trying to hit on is my ex boyfriend.

"Oh sorry, I didn't know Kitty has an ex this handsome and hot how rude of me, I am Sabina by the way" She said and held her hand to Finn abd Fin gladly shakes her hand.

"Nice meeting you, what are you guys doing here?" Finn asked.

"We are just having fun, what about you? Should you be with Quinn" I asked. He sighed and drink his shot.

"We kinda have an misunderstanding right now, I am living in a hotel not so far away from here and she is at our house with our friends" He explained.

"What happened?, did she found out about Rachel and the baby?" He shooked his head. I look at him.

"She cheated on me with her ex in our own bed and I saw it with my own eyes, they were all over eachother I was so mad at them and leave the house I ask for some space but she didn't like it and her ex always interfere we had a big fight and I had it so I pack my things and leave" He said.

"I can't believe Quinn will do that, how is she?" I asked.

"I can't believe it also I never thought she could do this to me after all the sacrifice I have done for her as for Quinn she is at the hospital with the guy she cheated on with me Puck said she bleed because of stress but she is ok now and also the twins" He said "She said she needs me but right now I don't know if I will believe that if she needs me then why is she with David, I love her Kitty I want to be there with her but whenever I see her I just saw or remember that night she cheated on me, I just don't know what to do" I hug Finn and let him cry on my shoulder.

" The nerve of that girl to cheat on you if she really loves you she didn't have to do that" Sabina said I glared at her and said she not helping at all

"I am sure Quinn didn't mean to do that, don't let your pride get in the way if you really love her fight for her" I said he pulled away.

"I want to but she looks happy with him and above all he is the father of the twins I don't have a chance with that" He said trying to drink another shot but I grab the glass.

"Finn drinking this won't fix anything, I care for you" I said.

"Sorry but this makes ne forget everything" He said I felt bad for him he is so hurt.

"Why don't we get out of here and go to someplace else" I asked he nodded and pay the bartender and we leave the bar and headed to his hotel.

Back at the hotel.