Heartbroken

Finn POV

After talking to Santana I have decided that I am going to marry Quinn whatever it takes, I don't care about Shelby or anyone else nobody can't stop me for getting what I want.

While on my way home I thought of buying flowers for Quinn to lighten up her mood cause she is upset with me shouting at her I feel bad for making her cry so I am going to surprise her, I stop by a nearby flowershop at the cafe and buy some of the most beautifeul flowers they have after that I drove back home.

I was excited to see Quinn and surprise her so I immediately go upstairs in our room without calling her or asking anyone about her in the house but when I opened the door I was surprise and shocked to the scene infront of me Quinn and David are having sex in our room and in our bed.

I felt betrayed, hurt and angry at the same time I want to beat the hell out of David but I try to resist myself cause I don't want to make a scene and to stress Quinn. The two separate from their kiss when I spoke.

They both looked looked at me shocked, Quinn push David out of our bed and apporach saying that she is sorry and don't believe what I saw that it means nothing but I can't help to think that they are doing something behind my back, yes I kissed Rachel too but it didn't lead to a make out session or even worse sex.

David approach me to saying it his fault so I must blame him and not Quinn, I was about to punch him but Quinn stop us and continue tobsay she is sorry I want to forget everything but I can't so I leave her and David to get some space because I can't bear to look at them at the moment.

Inside one of the guest room.

"Why did you do this to me Quinn after all I sacrifice for you" I cried punching the wall.

I can't sleep so I grab my keys head out of the house and went to bar to drink my sorrows away.

Next morning everyone except for Finn is in the dining area eating some breakfast.

Rachel POV

We are all eating breakfast, I am sitting beside Puck.

"So did you guys have fun yesterday" I asked.

"Ofcourse we watch a movie, do some shopping and Santana followed us after meeting with Finn, its sad you guys didn't join us, Puck was missing you he cried during the movie" Kurt teased everybody laugh and Puck glared at him.

"Hey the ending was good ok I was thinking of Rachel watching that movie" Puck defend himself.

"Aw don't worry Puck I miss you too" I kissed him "I will make it up to you guys next time" I said.

"So how are you and Quinn yesterday?" Brittany asked.

"We talk about some pregnancy and stuff, I miss hanging out with Quinn, we barely hang out cause she is with Finn all the time and all Demi came" I teased Quinn, she just smiled and didn't say something, she doesn't look ok I can see in her fave it looks like she had been crying a night but I thought she is ok when I left her with Demi.

"She did came, why does she want? Why did she came here?" Santana asked Quinn.

"She just want to hang out, don't worry she didn't do anything to hurt me I am telling you guys she is cool once you get to know her" Quinn said.

"Well if she really change, that is good right atleast we won't have a problem with her anymore" Kurt said Quinn looked at him confused.

"What are you talking about Kurt?" Quinn asked.

"Well she did something bad in the past and I just remembered she said she will have her revenge on Finn in the past but all I am saying is now she is change everybody will be happy and will not be bothered by her" Kurt explained, good save for Kurt.