Get it Right Part 2

Finn POV

After all the scene that happen earlier some good thing happen I got my memory back finally I can get my life back but to be able to do that I must get rid of the things that are in the way of me and Quinn.

I went to our room and saw her sleeping peacefully, I bent down and touch her face and put my hand of her belly and kiss it.

"I am sorry for everything, you been through so much because of me, I nearly put our children life in danger if you lost them I wouldn't be able to forgive myself, thank you for taking care of them I wish I could be here for you but I can't I must take care of something first before I go back to you and our twins, I love you so much Quinn more than you know" I said in tears before I leave I kiss her in the forehead and in her belly, she stir a bit but stay asleep.

Outside Quinn's room Santana is waiting for me, I can help it but let the tears fall and she hug me.

"I wanna be with her San, I miss her and I want to be there for our twins but I can't I have to make sure she is you are all safe first before coming back" I said.

"I know and I understand you so you do what you have to do ok and be sure that you will be safe, aren't you mad at Quinn for keeping the twins to you?" She asked, I shooked my head.

"I am not mad I am just dissapointed and hurt for keeping it from me and the worst part of it he let David be the father of our children but I understand David also explained it to me already but I won't when deny at first I was mad at her when I found out about the twins I was so mad that is why I am eager to talk to her but that was when I still can't remember her but now all my anger is gone I just want us to be happy family" I confessed.

"Don't worry everything will be ok, I will look after her and make sure she is safe, so we are going to pretend we are figthing?" She joked and we both laughed.

"Yeah we will keep figthing until I get Shelby in prison" i said.

"Ok, oh by the way where do you stay now?" Santana asked, I grab my phone and text her the address.

"There I texted you where I am staying, only you and Rachel know about this so don't tell anyone, I must be going now you all be careful ok" I said she smiled and nodded I walk down the stairs and went out the door and leave the house and back at the hotel.

While driving back to the hotel I thought I would talk to Sabina and maybe cancelled the wedding off is the right thing to do I don't want to keep her when I don't love her, I stop the car and call Sabina after a few rings she pick up.

"Hey, what's up?' She said on the other line.

"Hey Sab can we talk? Just want to clear things out" I said.

"Sure Finn I wanted to talk to you too, I am home now you can just drop by here, I will see you in a fe minutes ok" She said hanging up, I put phone back to my pocket and drove to her house.

When I arrive at Sabina's house I immediately went out of my car and knock on her door after a few knocks she opens it.

"Hey Finn, come in" She said opening the door telling me to come in, O walk in and sat on the sofa.

"Sorry to barge in like this I know you just arrive from your business trip but I just want to make things right" I said she smiled.

"No worries I am ok with it and I know where this going and I am ready, I am just waiting for you to say it" She say I was confused what is she talking about.

"I will not make this long or go on details but Sab I am breaking up with you and call the wedding off' I said, I feel bad hurting her.

"I know how much you love Quinn and how you are willing to do everything for her even sacrificing your happines for her and I understand that, I am a little hurt because I did love you but not too deep yet so its easy for me to let you go" She said.