Lies , Lies and more Lies

She gives him a look "Really now" I don't think you are telling the truth.

Finn pov

Am I that bad at lying? How can she tell I wasn't at home last night, I didn't smell drunk this morning when she came I can't tell her I was at the bar  "Quinn I was really at my house watch-----".

I get cuts of by quinn hitting his arm "hey would you stop hitting me" I am getting angry niw  "I'll stop if you tell me the truth where were you last night?" She says as she hit me again "I told you I was at home watching movie, where else would I be?" I snapped at her "No you weren't you are at a club drinking, partying and flirting with this girl demi who by the way called earlier just to say she has a good time last night and wants to spend time with you again tomorrow" Quinn blurted out.

I guess there is no use to lie anymore Quinn already knows where I am thanks to Demi "I am sorry that I lied to you, I dont want to do that but I know you'll be mad at me when you found out I was at the club last night with some girls" I apologize.

"Finn I am not exactly mad at you, I am mad because why do you have to lie about it and stop flirting with others girls you have a girlfriend remember" Quinn says

"I know I know but Demi is so hot and cool, I really her but I think its one time thing for me" I said "Don't get me wrong she's cool and all but she is just to wild for me and I don't like that" I added

Quinn roll her eyes "What's wrong with you always messing around with others girls feelings, what if Kitty finds out that you've cheating" she scolded.

I sighed "Kitty would never know if you won't tell her and I know you won't because your loyalty is with me and I would be lonely if she breaks up with me".

Quinn groaned "Just stop hurting girls feelings it's not right you know".

"I am basically a playboy that is what I do but maybe I'll stop if I found the right girl for me" I say.

She laughs "Yeah right, like that's going to happen".

I pull the car to stop and slowly put his face closer to Quinn "Maybe it will, you never know maybe you're the one for me and maybe someday I'll fall madly inlove with you" putting a smile on my face as i get closer to her.

Quinn was beginning to be scared "Finn, would you get a little further away from me you're scaring me" I was an inch closer to Quinn.

"Stop?, no I won't Quinn you are the only girl for me I'll never hurt you because I really feel something for you" I said.

Quinn pov

I was shocked to hear what finn said I was about to answer but before I could Finn leans in and kiss me, I could feel the urge to kiss him back but I just push him away and hit him "Finn stop it" I pleaded.

"Don't you believe me?.. I'm telling you that I like you" says Finn.

My heart begun to beat faster "Do you really love me?" I asks finn

"Yes i have, sorry I couln't tell you this sooner, do you like me too?" He said.

I was about to answer without doubt "yes i do like you a lot finn since we were kids, I am glad you feel the same way".

He smiles "Really you do?" Finn laughs.

Quinn became curious "why are you laughing?.. she asks..

"Well first of all have you seen yourself in the mirror? I don't like you Q" Finn said.

I glared at him I was getting mad "look Quinn you are only my bestfriend and that will never change also I like to keep it that way" He added.

I was hurt on what finn said but I control herself not to cry "I know I was just joking around that I like but the thruth is I don't like you. We are best friend till the end" I say trying to hold back the tears from falling.

Finn smiles and hug me "That is great, thank you for understanding" I just rolled my eyes and said "You like girls who are like demi" I put on a fake smile.

"Not exactly my type but I guess you could call it that way" He said and I laugh.

"Can we just go now, we got to go to the movies now before night" I said

Finn starts the car and drove to the movies everything was quiet there is an akward feeling within Quinn on what happened earlier..

-please do vote and leave your comments..