You ruin my Life

Finn POV

Ever since that dream I always think about it, I am positive that the girl in my dream is Quinn but why her.

Maybe with all the things happening and hanging around with her makes me think about her all the time, she makes me happy, she kind, sweet, beautiful, loving girl, a guy will be so lucky to have her.

I never expected that I will enjoy her company like I really know her, she is something special alright and deep down inside of me I like to know her more and I want to know everything about her what we share together back then. If only I can remember her.

This past few days with Quinn have been great, I really enjoy her company I feel guilty for treating her bad back at the hospital so I thought of something that can make up to what I did to her so I organize a small picnic at the park and I found a guitar in my closet maybe I can serenade her or something.

Next morning, In the park Quinn and I taking a walk.

"You know that walking is good for pregnant women" I say, she looked at me and smiles.

"Oh really so that is why we are here in the park?" She said.

"Yes but to spend time with you also because you been MIA this last two days to I don't where you been maybe a date with Brody" I said with a hint of jealousy, she laugh.

"Oh does Finn Hudson miss me? And is he jealous?" She teased and I blushed and didn't say anything.

"To clear the air I am not dating your cousin Brody anymore we broke up at the hospital when went to see you and this past two days I was just with a friend, he wanted to see me and have a little chat he was so funny and wonderful to be with, he is here for a vacation I don't know if you know him but he is one of Brody's friend" She said, I feel jealous at the same time hurt knowing he is with a guy that I didn't know about.

"Oh, I am not sure if I know him but I am glad you had a great time with him" I say feeling lonely.

"Finn there is nothing to be jealous about, nothing is going on with him and me" She said I shooked my head.

"Yet, look I am just bummed that you didn't tell me that you went on a date with some other guy but I am not jealous, I just miss you that is all I thought you are going to help me bring my memory back since you said you know me better than anyone else" I said trying to hide the fact that I am so jealous right now.

"I am sorry if I am not here for you this two days ok I have a right to go out with a friend is not like I am your girlfriend for you to a have a right to who I am going with" She snapped at me, stop it Finn why are you jealous of her meeting with a guy she is not your girlfriend she is just a girl that you are trying to remember and helping you I said to myself.

"Enough about that guy he is not important right now there is one thing that I want you to see that is why I brought you here, I prepare a little surprise for you" I said holding her hand and heading in the middle of the park where a prepare a simple pinic for us.

"You prepare all this for us?" She said, I just nodded.

"Yeah I did, I woke up very early for this I hope you like it" I said she smiled

"I love it but this doesn't mean I am ok with you outrage earlier" She said, we walk near the picnic and help her sit I sit beside her and hand her some food that I prepare.

We started to eat, no one spoke at eachother she is mad at me, wht did I brought up that guy to her, is it a crime to be jealous she is hanging around with another guy when she should be with me.

"Its a lovely day today isn't it" I say looking up at the clouds.

"Yeah it sure is" She say not looking at me and just kept eating. I hold her hand.