Surprise to see me

Finn POV

When I woke up next morning I check on my phone to see who texted me, lets see one for my girlfriend, Puck, Brody and Quinn, I read them all and make a quick reply then I go inside the shower to fix myself and went downstairs too see Santana at the kitchen.

"Hello brother, did you sleep well last night? Are you hungry I cook food for all of you" She smiles.

"Woah you suddenly change from being a bitch last night to a kind lady, and this food looks delicous" I joke and she rolled her eyes.

"I am a great cook you know, so Mom and Dad are out they are finishing the last touch of their wedding and I am going to Brittany so have fun, bye Finn" She leaves.

I decided to eat and I think I am going to visit Kitty and hang out with Puck later, she is right she is a great cook but I like Quinn's cooking better, can't wait to see her.

Quinn POV

"Ok we are leaving now for vancouver, are you sure you don't want to come?" Mom ask.

"No mom, just say hi for Finn for me" I say as I hug her.

"Ok, have fun with your sleepover later, goodbye" My parents are gone and going to vancouver, I got the house all by myself.

Kitty POV

I was reading a book when I heard my phone ring and I answer it "Hello?".

I hear a familar voice on the other like it was "Hey babe its me Finn, how are you?" Hearing his voice makes me smile.

"I am ok still missing you more wishing you were here beside me I feel alone without you" I said

"Oh I miss you too, but you don't have to worry anymore you don't have to be alone, today we'll be together" He said I laugh.

"How is that possible you are in lima while I'm at vancouver" I said.

"You'll see" he said as I heard a knock on the door

"Oh Finn, babe I'll just get the door" I went to open the door, as I open it I saw Finn standing in front of me with a boquet of flowers.

"Hey miss me?" He said with the excitement I felt seeing him I hug him like I was never lettng him go when I pull away.

"What are you doing here?" I say.

"Uhm I moved here for good with my Dad and his fiance which also their wedding will be held here.. see I told you we'll be together today and the day to come" He kissed me and I kissed back.

"You are full of surprises but I am so happy you are here with me" I say, Finn went inside and we sat in the couch talking to eachother on how we miss one another and cuddling, I really miss him.

Quinn POV

It was afternoon when Rachel and Kurt came to the house "Hey guys thank you for coming I am basically worried you wouldn't come" I said.

Rachel and Kurt come inside "Are you kidding we love sleepover, Rachel and I do it all the time, woah your house is so big and beautiful" Kurt said.

"Thank you, well this is my first time, so what do you want to do watch a movie or anything?" I said, Kurt and Rachel look at eachother.

"Lets watch vampire diaries" they said in unison.

"I love that, come on" We watch vampire diaries for a while until the end

"I am definitely not getting bored of watching that show" Rachel said, after the movie we decided to make some snacks and talk about ourselves.

Finn POV

I miss being with Kitty and its fun seeing her again for such a long time "I am glad to be her with you" She said as she kiss me, I smiled at her "Atleast I won't think too much that you are cheating on me in lima" I look at her.

"What makes you think that, I am not going to cheat on you, I love you so much to do that to you" I lied, I hope she wouldn't found about Demi and the other girls I dated especially when she found out that I try to date Santana when I first saw her.

"I hope so, sorry if I was thinking of that I couldn't help it" I hug her.

"Its ok I understand, I was wondering if Quinn tells you something about me when you call her" I ask her.

"Well there is this one I ask her if your with somebody else because I called you one time and a girl answered it but I don't know who she is I just hung up and call Quinn" She said.

Oh my maybe Demi has asnwered my phone that time I remember we are drunk at the party and she has my phone I am so lucky Kitty hung the phone up "what did Quinn say?" I asked again.

"She said that she was the one who answered because you are at the bathroom taking a shower that time and I ask her why is her voice different she said she is sick, I believe in her but I don't know something tells me that something is going on but I trust you and I trust her and since then I kept on thinking that you are with some other girl" Kitty said.

Thank you Quinn for saving me always I owe her a lot I will definitely make it up to her "Well I am telling you there is no other girl for me, its only you, I love you Kitty" I kiss her.

"I love you too Finn" she said as she rest her head on my chest.

"Want to go watch a movie or something" I ask her

"Sure, let me just fix myself then we can go" She said kissed me and went to her room, while I was waiting for Kitty I tried to call Quinn.

Rachel POV

Quinn and Kurt are busy baking at the kitchen while I was at her room waiting for them baking isn't my thing so I tried to read one of Quinn's books when her phone rings and saw Finn calling her, I answer it "Hello" I said.

"Hey quinn, I just want to thank you for backing me up with Kitty, I don't know what will I do without you, I really miss you, I'll see you soon ok maybe after or before the wedding we could hang out like the old times I always think about you, can't wait to see you text or call me when you are here in vancouver I will fetch you at the airport" He said.

Wow Quinn is so lucky to have him "That is so sweet of you I'll tell quinn that" I said.

"What isn't this Quinn number? What are you doing with her phone? And who are you?" He ask he seems worried.

"I am Rachel, Quinn's friend, Quinn is in the kitchen with Kurt they are baking, we are having a sleepover at her house" I said.

"Oh its that so, a minute there I thought you done something to her I am beginning to think buying a ticket now to go to lima and rescue her" He said he is so sweet is he really Quinn friend he sounds like he is her boyfriend.

"Don't worry she is safe, I won't do anything to hurt her or even kurt so calm down" I laugh at him.

"Sorry about that, when it comes to Quinn I get a little over protected especially when someone is making fun of her or hurting her" He apologize.

"Uts ok, I would do the same for my friend too, no offense but I am beginning to think you and Quinn are in a relationship because with all that you said" I said to him and he laugh.

"Oh quinn is just my friend, she is so special to me eventhough if I like her I don't want to court her because I don't want to loose our friendship or what we had" I chuckled.

"Ok, she always talk about you a lot and I can see she misses you" I said.

"Well you must be the Rachel she's been talking about that she goes shopping with" He ask.

"Yeah that is me the one and only Rachel Berry" I said.

"Ok, thank you for being there with her and for the fact that being her friend but can you tell her I called and please don't tell her I am picking her up at the airport, thank you" He said and hung up and then Quinn and Kurt comes in

"Hey who are you talking to?" Quinn ask.

"It was Finn, he called you to say that he misses you and saying thank you for backing him up for Kitty and he can't wait to see you in vancouver" I said and I notice a change in Quinn face she look sad.