Have you Ever Loved and Lost Somebody

Finn POV

Once I got settled down in the hotel I thought about Quinn about she is alright after Puck read her the letter.

"So its just me and this hotel for a few days" I say to myself after finish unpacking the stuff I bought.

I thought of going to the gym to help me relax for a bit, I left my room to go the gym.

After a few hours I return to my room, take a quick shower and lay down in my bed and checked my phone.

"Puck called me 5 times and left a few messages, maybe checking in on me" I said I read his message and I was shocked to see what is in the message, I immediately got up put my pants on a shirt and grab my keys then hurried down to the parkingvlot and drove my way to the hospital.

I arrived at the hospital an hour later and went straight to the front desk.

"Uhm excuse me is there any chance if you can tell me where Quinn Fabray room is I am her fiance" I said trying to calm down.

"Let me check sir" the nurse said while looking for Quinn's room number "ah here it is, Ms. Fabrayvis in room 204" she said I say thank you to the nurse and run to Quinn's room.

On my way in Quinn's room I bumped on someone.

"Ow, you should watch where you are going some people are walking here" The person said.

"I am sorry, I am in a rush to see my girlfriend that I didn't notice you" I said and help her get up "Brit?" I was suprised to see her.

"Finn you came" She said looking so happy.

"He could be here sooner" Rachel glared at me.

"I know about that well I was at the gym when Puck called I left my phobe in my room and when I got back and read his message I drove here as fast as I could but being stuck in traffic takes me so long to get here, I am sorry" I said.

"As long as you are here is fine, gosh Finn we all been waiting for you like forever, Thank god Quinn and the twins are ok so you don't have to worry too much but she is still under observation so she have to stay here for the night" Santana said I felt relief knowing my girlfriend is ok because if not I will feel guilty about it forever.

"I am glad she is ok I was so worried she might losse the twins because of me, uhm so can I see her now right?" I asked them they looked one another.

"Uhm you can see her but probably not right now cause-" I cut Santana off.

"Look its my fault Quinn is here so I got to see her, cause I won't leave until I see her" I said walking past them and to Quinn's room they followed me, when I enter her room I saw David helping Quinn to eat they look so happy and I could feel the jealousy and anger inside me, she is happy without me she don't need me here so instead of going in I closed the door.

"I see you saw who is inside we warned you" Puck said.

"Yeah I saw, she looks fine and happy with him that is enough so I think there is no need for me to be here" I said about to leave.

"Oh you are not leaving we understand that you are jealous but are you just going to leave Quinn behind" Santana said I turned around and look at her.

"I don't want to but I had to she look so happy in there with him, he is taking care of her and she needs him cause he is the father not me, just tell her I had some stuff to do or something and please tell her to take care of herself" I said and leave, I was stupid to come here and to think everything will be ok, I got inside my car and went back to my hotel.