Truth and Regrets

Sabina POV

I was waiting for Finn to come to my house but he didn't came, I was so mad because he didn't even bother to call or answer his phone to tell me where he is.

I was worried about him, I waited and waited for him until I fall asleep. Morning goes by I was awaken by my phone and it was Sam.

I answer the phone and immediately get up when I heard what he just said Finn has been in accident I quickly fix myself and go to the hospital where he is.

When I got there I asked for his room and when I reached his room I saw his friends there but I don't care I just went near him and hug him.

"Oh Finn, I heard what happen I am sorry I didn't get here sooner, how are you feeling?" I asked him, he looked at me.

"Sabina, Finn is fine he is just suffering from temporary memory loss he doesn't remember some part of his life so be careful with him" Sam said, I looked at him.

"Finn, do you know me?" I asked, he nodded.

"Of course you are Sabina my girlfriend, I was on my way to you that night and I don't remember what happen next" He said I touch his face and kissed him. Thank god he remember me.

"He remembers you but not Quinn" Brittany said, I looked at her and to Quinn who looks hurt.

"Brit stop" Kurt said.

"I am sorry if he doesn't remember you" I said to Quinn, she faked smiled.

"So how are you feeling?" I asked Finn.

"Good, a little pain in my head but I am fine now that you are here" He said I smiled.

"So cheesy as always huh" I said he laughed.

"I am glad you are here" He said and kissed me.

"Hate to break yiu two up but Finn you shouldn't drunk driving ok look what has happened to you" Rachel said.

"What do you mean?, am I drunk that night that is why I crashed I don't remember anything" He said.

"Rach I think he doesn't know what happened after that and slow down because he looked very confused" Santana said.

"I am sorry, I am just worried" Rachel said.

"Hey don't worry I am still alive am I and besides I want to see our little girl grow up until I get old she is the best that I got" Finn said rubbing Rachel's belly.

"Your little girl?, Rach what does he mean by that? Its Puck's baby right" Quinn asked she just looked at her.

"Puck?, what are saying? He is not the father of my little girl I am the father" Finn said Quinn was shocked to hear those words came out his mouth.

"What! But I thought Puck is the father that what you said to me right Rachel?" She asked Rachel.

"Quinn I I I I can explain" Rachel said.

"Explain what?, what is going on" She shout.

"Look, I don't know who you are or why are you here but I am telling you I am the father of Rachel's baby ok abd eventhough we are not together anymore I am still going to support her no matter what we already talked about it and agreed with eachother decisions" Finn snapped at Quinn.

"And if you going to asked my girlfriend how she is taking this well let me tell you its fine with her because I explained everything to her I choose Sabina and Rachel chooses Puck, so leave me and Rachel's life alone because we know what we are doing and we don't need to explained or tell you everything because all I know is I don't know who you are and why are you even here" Finn added, Quinn was shocked and hurt, I don't know how to react or what to say.