Appointments and Shelby

Rachel POV

At the doctors me and Finn are in the waiting room waiting for our name to be called by the nurse.

"Thank you for being here it means a lot to me" I said Finn smiled.

"I have to be here I want to know if my baby is fine and also the mother of my child" He said I blush.

A few minutes later the doctor called us, I lied down the bed and the doctor begin to run some test on me.

"Everything looks perfectly fine keep up the good work mommy, its to early to identify the gender though but all is fine" the doctor said

"Hear that Finn our baby is fine" I said I look at Finn.

"Our baby is fine" He said placing a kiss in my hand.

"If you will excuse me I will be printing some copy of sonograms for you, how many?" The doctor asked.

"Make that four please thank you" Finn said. The doctor smiled and went out to get some copies.

"That is a lot if copies" I said getting up and fix myself.

"One for you, me, Puck and my parents" He said a few minutes later the doctor came back and hand us the copies.

"So everything is done, I will see you next month and don't forget to take you pre natal vitamins ok" The doctor remind.

"Yes I won't forget" I said leaving the place with Finn.

Inside the car Finn kept staring at the sonogram of our baby.

"You kept staring at our baby for hours what are you thinking?" I asked.

"Its just feel so real that I am going to be a father you know how much I dream of this I always keep our baby safe no matter what" He said as he keeps staring at the sonogram.

"Well can you stop staring at my sonogram and lets go home and can we stop by at a" I said he laugh I rolled my eyes.

"Ok ok we will go now" He said Finn was about to drive but I remembered I left my purse inside the clinic

"Shoot I forgot my purse inside I will just go back inside and get it" I said but Finn stop me.

"Stay here I will get your purse" He said and went out of the car.

Inside the doctors office.

Finn POV

Rachel forgot her purse inside so I went to get it, I saw the purse in the couch where we sat to wait for our turn I grab it and about to get back to the car when I bump to someone and drop the purse.

"Oh sorry my bad, I wan't looking where I was going" I said picking up the purse

"It's ok, nor harm done but you really should look where your going Hudson" The other person said, I was confused why does this person knows me when I look to see who it was Shelby, Rachel's Mom. I couldn't believe she is here but how.

"Hello Finn, I'm suppose you are confused why am I here" I just nod "Well lets just say someone help me yo find you and your friends she guess that you are all here and she was right" She said, I wonder who help her but it doesn't matter I have to get out of here.

"I don't know who help you but I don't care cause whatever you do you won't get what you want from me" I said walking pass her.

"Go walk away but remember this I will do anything to get what I want and you won't stop me so you better do what I say or things would be messy if you don't" Shelby said I turn around and look at her.