The Boy is Mine

Finn POV

After a month things are going great with everyone including Quinn and I, everything is great she is now 7 months pregnant and I am so excited to see the twins.

Rachel and I have been bestfriends I still feel a little bit bad for hurting her but she deserve to be happy woth someone else who will love her. Maybe even Puck.

At the football field practice

"Dude we are still on for tonight right?" Puck asked me.

"Sure but I have to make sure Quinn come home safe first before we go and meet Sam and the others at the bar" I said, since Quinn can't drive for awhile I have been driving her to school and to her house.

"Ok sure, by the way have you heard about Annelise she is mad that you choose Quinn over your popularity" He said, I chuckled.

"She can be mad if she wants to but I will never be ashame that I follow my heart, yeah is cool to be popular but its not so fun when you can't be witj someone you want" I said, Puck agreed.

"She is just jealous that you didn't pick her she really has a big crush on you and you know how she is when it comes to you" Puck joked, I rolled my eyes Anneliese is always such a brat but she can't force me to like her.
"Yeah that girl always want to get what she wants and she will fight for it no matter what" I said.

"Finny bear" Someone called me I look to see who it is, it was Anneliese.

"Speaking of Anneliese here she comes, see you later Finny bear" Puck laugh and leaves.

"Dude don't leave me alone with her" I shout at him.

"I have something to do, you can handle her on your own" Puck shout back, I sighed when I turn back Anneliese was infront of me already.

"Anneliese I didn't see you there, what's up? " I asked.

"Well I like to see you that is all, how are you and Quinn?" She asked.

"Fine, never been better, she is staying at my house right now just for me to keep an eye for her until the baby comes" I said.

"Oh, so you enjoy being a second choice" She said, I look at her confuse.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Quinn and David are hoing to have a baby right but because she loves you she is with you and with you she has the power cause we all know that how much influence you are in this school" She said, I sighed.

"Look Anneliese if you are just going to insult Quinn to me its not going to work cause I love her whether I am first or second choice ok, so why don't you stop cause whatever you do you can't have me" I said walking away to her.

"We will see about that, You are mine and only mine" She shout.

That girl is a mess she really needs to fix herself.

Puck POV

I was walking down the hall I saw Rachel talking to other students. I stop walking to look at her until someone spoke behind me.

"Someone is liking Rachel" Quinn laugh, I glared at her.

"Sshh keep your voice down someone might hear you, I don't like Rachel I am looking at the girl she is talking to" I lied she can't know that I have a crush on Quinn.

"Yeah said the guy who keeps denying his feelings" She said I rolled my eyes Quinn is good at finding things out.

"I don't like her ok, I don't know what I am feeling but its just that when I see her my world stops and my heart beats so fast" I said causing Quinn laugh.