Football and Cheerios

At the field Football players and Cheerios are having their practice.

Santana POV

At cheerio practice we are all tired we have been doing same routine for awhile now we can't stop until we perfect the routine.

"All right ladies half an hour break, gain some energy cause you will be doing the whole routine again" Coach Sue said, Yes a break I need that.

"I am so tired, how long we have to do this?" Brittany asked I shrugged.

"I don't know Brit, maybe as long as we satify our hbic this practice is over" I said Brittany frowned.

"How can she be satisfy if she keeps changing the routine every minute, its confusing San" She complain.

"Well Coach Sue put her in charge so we can't complain just be greatful coach is here maybe we can get out of here early" I said, me and Brit are sitting in the bleachers when we heard hbic anneliese and her minions talking about Finn.

"Are they talking about Finn?" Brittany said.

"I don't know but lets go near them and find out" I said and went closer to them.

Anneliese POV

I am the head cheerleader everyone part ways when I walk tobthe hallways, I am incharge here so whatever I want they will do. I want everything to be mine so I have it all except for one thing Finn Hudson the star Quarterback I got to have him I have to stole him from Quinn.

"Hey Anneliese looks who is coming to us is Finn's sister Santana" Kelly said.

"What does she want?" They better not complain on the routine again" I said crossing my arms.

"Wait a minute I have an idea, you want to get Finn right, you have to be kind to Santana and her friends that is the easy way to get him" Adrienne suggest.

"That is a great idea, being nice to her sister brings Finn in my arms" I smirk.

"Hey Anneliese are you talking about my brother?" Santana asked I nod.

"Yes, I am just telling this girls that a star Quarterback like your brother need a head cheerleader like me to be his girlfriend especially prom is coming so we must win prom king and queen" I said she just laugh at me.

"Oh good luck with that, he has already a girlfriend why don't you date someone instead like Shane" She said, good thing she is Finn's sister if not I will show my bitch side to her.

"My bad, I didn't know he has a girlfriend but incase they broke up I am here waitung for him to come to my arms, anyway there is a party coming upin my house this weekend you and your friends are invited" I said giving Santana some invitation.

"Thanks I'll tell Finn about this and oh Anneliese please stop the good girl effect cause it so not fit you and please try to stick to one routine and try not to change it every minute cause you are not the only having a hard time" Santana said.

"Who made you head cheerleader anyway you don't even know what cheerleading is" Brittany added, I glared at her.

"That girl got some attitude too" Sabrina said.

"If you have some problem why don't you tell coach Sue about it and I am incharge here so whatever I want you will all do" I said.

"Whatever, come on Brit lets just practice over there" Santana said as she left with Brittany

"I am not scared of her I am just being nice to her because of Finn" I said calling everyone back in the field.

Matt POV

"Did you guys put everything in Quinn's locker?" I ask them.

"Yeah we put some dirt and the slushies are ready" Mike and Sam said.

"Good, Quinn is in a big surprise when she open her locker" I said with a grin.

Brittany POV

Santana and I are watching the football team practice when I notice Matt and his friends are talking very seriously and I think I heard them say Quinn's name I think they are up to no good again.

"Hey San, I think those guys are planning something to do with Quinn" I said to Santana pointing to Matt and his friends direction.

"Whatever they are planning we must warn Quinn come on Brit" Santana said. I nod and followed Santana but we are stopped by Anneliese.

"Out of our way Anneliese" Santana glared at her.

"You two are not going anywhere till practice is done, so why don't you move your butts back in the field so we can finish the routine!" Annelieseo yelled.

"Remind me who made you captain anyway, we will leave wheter you like it or not!" I snap at her.

"And we don't have a routine yet because of you changing it every damn second we perform.. we don't know what routine will do because of you changing it and keeps messing our heads" Santana said.

"I agree with Santana, so if you excuse us we need to leave" I said Anneliese just rolled her eyes.

"When I say you two stay then that is what you will do and Santana you are lucky you are Finn's brother or else, now come on we have lots of to do" Anneliese said I sighed.

"If I wasn't Finn's sister you will torture me too like you torture some of the students here" Santana answered back "I know you like him and you are pretending to be nice in front of me cause closer to me means closer to Finn but good luck with that you are not his type" She added. Anneliese just laugh

"How could I not be his type, I am the head cheerleader and every quarterback need his head cheerleader by his side we are meant to be" Anneliese said turning her back to us "You better be on the field in 5 minutes or your off the squad" I rolled my eyes as they walk away.

"I would rather like Finn to date Quinn than being with you freak" Santana shout at Anneliese.

"I guess we should go back there" I said and she just nod and walk back to the field where the other cheerios are