Doubts

Rachel POV

We are on our way to Quinn's house and when we are near her house I saw a car who just left when we reach her house, I think its Finn's car. What is he doing here?, I thought he will keep his distant from her and he said he is at his house. He lied to me.

"Rachel? Is everything alright?" Brittany asked, I look at her I can't let her know what is happening between Finn, Quinn and I.

"Yeah, I was just thought I saw Finn's car in Quinn's driveway and I wonder what is he doing here" I said.

"Oh the one that just left a while ago?" She said and I nodded "Maybe spending quality time with Quinn she is his best friend after all right?, there is nothing wrong with that so you don't have nothing to worry about" Brittany said, that is where she is wrong cause my relationship with Finn is on the rocks now because of his love for Quinn. I felt a little jealous.

"Guess your right, I have nothing to worry about, its Quinn and she isn't the type of girl that would steal my man" I said getting out of the car follow by Brittany and into Quinn's front door and slightly push the doorbell.

"Quinn's house is huge alright, I wonder how many rooms they got inside" Brittany said.

"Well Brit, they are lot of rooms inside this house and this house has everything you need just like Finn's house" I said to her and she just look at me in shocked.

"Finn and Quinn are very lucky cause they have everything" She said and I nod in agreement, I was about to say something when the door open.

"Hey guys, what are you doing here?" Quinn said.

"Hey Quinn, Brit and the guys just plan to have a party at Finn's house and we are here to get you" I said.

"And we know its hard for you to drive right now cause of your baby bump so here we are at your service" Brittany said.

"I don't know guys, Its not good for me to stay up late" She said.

"Oh come on Quinn, it won't be fun without you there and it doesn't bother us if you go to sleep early just come with us please" I beg her and she rolled her eyes.

"Alright I will come with you" She said.

"Alright, now come on you guys lets go back to the car and head to Finn's house" Brittany said who immediately rush to the car.

"She sure is excited to party" Quinn laugh and I join in.

We walk towards the car, get in and drive to Finn's house.

Santana POV

I was at the kitchen busy checking if the everything is ready for the party tonight when Finn just barge in.

"Oh Finn you are just in time, the guys are on there way here for the party" I said.

"Why didn't you warn me about this?, I have to drive my way here as fast as I can from Quinn's house so Rachel is on her way to her house to fetch her and bring her to this party I didn't know about" He said trying to catch his breath.

"Well lets see here first of all we sort of just plan it right now and I have sent you a message about this didn't you get it?" I said to him, he check his phone.

"Oh yeah, i just read it right now" He said, I sighed.

"That makes sense, hey wait a minute you said you are at Quinn's house a while ago then when you find out Rachel is going there to get Quinn you left in a hurry so Rachel wouldn't see you at Quinn's house, what are you doing there anyway? I thought you starting fresh with Rachel are you playing with their feelings?" I asked him.

"I am not playing with their feelings, look I will explain to you later ok, right now I have to get everything ready before they arrive" He said.

"You better explain everything to me mister, I won't let you hurt those two, hurry up and get ready they will be here soon" I said and with that Finn run upstairs to his room to get ready.

After a few minutes Puck, Kurt and David arrive.