Love Hurts

Finn POV

When the announcer called Quinn to sing, I attaintively watch as she sings I can feel the emotions from her, my mind and heart is figthing inside of me cause my heart wants me to forgive her and tell her her everyring is fine but my mind said that breaking up with her is the best thing to do for us to heal our broken heart.

As she finish the song she walk to me and touch my face and said sorry then run away outside with our friends following her. After seconds has minutes I decided I should follow her and talk to her to explain.

"Where are you going Finn" Sabina said shouting at me.

"I need to talk to Quinn, I need to her explain" I said and ran outside to follow Quinn.

"Hey wait for me" She said following me outside the bar.

I ran outside to talk to Quinn luckily i found her before she can leave with the others, I stop her but then again David interfere I really hate this guy before things got bad Quinn stop us she ask our friends to leave us alone to talk, we talk out everything that is needed I told her we needed space for us to heal and then maybe if we are both better we can try again she agreed with me but I can feel she is really hurt but I think she knew that this was coming for us.

Before we part ways we kissed for one last time, said I love you to eachother and will wait for eachother when we are both ok and ready to start fresh.

When Quinn leaves with our friends it hit me that I just let go the person who I want to be with forever. I let the tears fall because I can't help but feel so hurt, did I do the right thing to let her go?

"Finn?" Sabina said putting her hand on my back "you know its ok to cry you just broke up with your girlfriend that is normal" I wipe the tears away and face her.

"I am ok, I am just hurt but I will be fine I know I made the right decision for us and besides this is not the end of us we both know that we are endgame" I said trying to stay positive and strong "come on lets go to real bar or club and have a drink" we get inside the car and drove to a nearest bar we could find.

"You know drinking wouldn't help you forget what happened tonight" She said getting out of the car.

"I know but I just want to drink my sorrows away just for tonight so are you going to join me or what?" I asked her she rolled her eyes.

"Fine, somebody has to take you home tonight when you get drunk so you will be safe" she said and we enter the bar until we get drunk.

Being with Sabina help me forget the pain I am feeling inside she just find ways to make me laugh, we enjoy the night with eachother.

Next morning I woke up with a headache, I look around to see where I am and to find out I was in my room at my house.

How did I get home I remember I was so drunk last night to be able to drive did Sabina help me het home I guess I have to thank for that.

"Good morning Finn nice to see you awake now" Sabina said coming out of the bathroom I am shocked.

"Sabina what are you doing here?, oh no did we.. I mean did something happen last night?" I asked nervously

"Calm down, nothing happened between us last night except that you kissed me, I just help you go home safe because you were so drunk last night" She said, I was relief nothing happened that can't be good right now.

"I am sorry I didn't mean to kiss you and think thay way but I can't remember what happened after I have a lot of drink but I think I pass out last night" I said.

"Oh you did pass out that is why I have to take you home good thing Kitty knows where you live so I ask for help she guide me the way to your house and we got here one of your maid help me carry you up in your room and place you in bed and if you are wondering why I sleep here well you won't let me leave you grab my hand and pull me in the bed and kissed me I thought something could but I am glad it didn't you just hug me and keep saying Quinn's name and you love her at the same time until you fall asleep" She said, I feel embarassed I was so drunk last night that I didn't know what I am doing.