Get it Right Part 1

Quinn POV

I was sitting outside the garden thinking why does bad things happen to me can't I be happy for once.

Does the world hate me. Why is this happening to me.

What if I go back to Lima and just stay there because in Lima its peaceful and not so stressful like here.

"What are you thinking about Quinn?" Someone says from behind I turn around to see Rachel.

"How my life is such a mess" I say.

"It maybe right now but it will get better trust me" She say and hug me to make me feel better.

"How's Finn?" I asked pulling away from the hug.

"He is fine he actually starting to remember stuff" She said I smiled.

"That is good news right he is starting to remember us" I said.

"I can't say that is that a good news but its a start, he remembers that you cheated on him with David and asked me if you are always like that" She said, I was shocked and hurt at the same time.

"He must think I am slut right?" I said.

"No, I talk to him and explained about the cheating part and he understand why so enough thinking that Finn hates you so much he is just shocked but hey it did bring back some of his memories righy it maybe a bad memory but its a start and soon after he will remember all" She said, I forced a smiled.

"I just wish I could talked to him and explained everything" I said.

"You will, that time will come but right now you need to focus on your self ok" She said I just nodded.

"I don't know if I could wait any longer"  I said and looked at me.

"What are you talking about?" She asked me.

"Nothing, just don't mind what I just said" I said, I want to tell her my plan but they will just stop me but I need to do this its not just for me but for my babies, I need to take them away for unhealthy environment for awhile until I give birth.

Finn POV

I am back at the hotel, I was making my way to the elevator when someone called me.

"Finn" I turned around to see who it is, its the guy Quinn cheated on me with.

"What are you doing here? And how did you know where I am?" I asked trying to control my anger, I don't know why but whenever I see this guy my blood boils, maybe because he and Quinn cheated on me.

"In case you don't know me I am David, I am your friend and also ex boyfriend of Quinn look I don't mean any harm I just want to talk and I saw you at your house earlier with Rachel and when you leave I followed you so we can talk about Quinn and help you bring you back" He said I smirked.

"I don't want to talk about her she cheated on me with you I don't remember exactly what happen but I know you and her almost had sex in our bed and in our house and then now she goes off cheating with another guy again at the same place" I snapped at him, he laughs.

"You said it yourself, almost had sex but we didn't, maybe if you didn't come we probably did that but it didn't and that only happen because I force her she tried to fight but I am too strong for her and then you came and that is where it all started" He said.

"Lets talk at the cafe to across the hotel and not here" I say going outside with David following behind.

At the cafe, we took a sit on the table in the corner.

"You know you should never force someone to have sex with you when they don't want yo should learn how to respect women" I say.

"I know but it wasn't my intention too, its just so happen that I made a deal with someone because I had enough of you hurting Quinn" He said I looked at him confused.