Wedding day

Finn POV

Today is the wedding day of my Dad to Santana's Mom we all woke up early in the morning I went to my Dads room "Today is the big day Dad how are you feeling?" My dad smile.

"Great the feeling is wonderful can't wait to marry Laila" Dad said

"I am so happy for you Dad, better finish up dad its almost time" I said as I tap his shoulder.

"Thanks son, hope the next to be married will be you and Quinn" I was suprise to what my Ead said like he was so sure that Quinn and I meant to be together.

"Oh dad Quinn and i are just--" Dad cuts me off my Dad stands up.

"I know you two are just friends, but I know someday you two will be together, come on son lets go to church I don't want my bride to wait for me" Dad said as we leave the house and drove our way to church.

At the church

Quinn POV

"So glad you made it dear, I just know you will change your mind" Mom said I just smiled.

"Well you should thank Kurt and Rachel cause without them K wouldn't be here, they are the one who convince me to be here" I said.

"But your mom and I are happy you are here look how happy Finn is" Dad said and I look where Finn is standing talking to Rachel.

Rachel POV

I kept thinking about what happen last night why did I do that, I must forget about it what will Quinn feel if she found put about this "Hey Rach" Someone called me I turn my back to see Finn.

"Finn, anything wrong?" I said not looking at him directly "I just want to say I am sorry for what happen yesterday I didn't mean to kiss you" Finn said I look up to him "Hey its ok, we just don't know what happen that time and maybe we are just confused or anything so lets just forget about it ok, hey today is a special day of your Dad so lets be happy and don't everything is ok just don't do it again ok" I said touching Finn in the shoulder he nodded.

"Thank you for forgiving me, you are right we are just confused like Santana said maybe I saw Kitty on you that is why I did that but don't get me wrong its not hard to like you, you are beautiful Rachel inside and out, after this we will forget about the almost kiss" He said and we both laugh.

"That is the spirit" I said Finn smiled.

"Finn I was looking all over for you" A girl said walking towards us maybe she is his girlfriend.

"Kitty hey" He said and kiss her "This is Rachel, Quinn's friend and Rach this is Kitty my girlfriend" He introduced.

"Hi nice to meet you Kitty" I said Iheld my hand and she shakes it.

"Pleasure to meet you Rachel, I was talking to Quinn earlier and she said some things about you I want to thank you for keeping our friend company while we are in vancouver" Kitty said, she is kinda nice.

"Your welcome, uhm if you two excuse me I think I will go find Kurt nice meeting you again and Finn thank you" I said as I go looking for Kurt.

A few minutes later the wedding has started Finn was the best man and Santana was the maid of honor everything went smoothly until the end after the wedding we all go to the venue of the reception

Quinn POV

"Quinn dear, thank you for coming, I was so sad hearing that you won't make it to my wedding but glad you are here" Finn's Dad said as he hugs me.

"Your welcome Mr. Hudson thank you for inviting me and congratulation" I said.

"Thank you, please dear call me James you do not differ, for me you are like my daughter" Mr. Hudson said I smiled.

"Thank you Mr.. H... I mean James" He smiled at me.

"Well enjoy the night and excuse me I will talk to your Dad cause your mom just kidnap my wife and talking non stop" James (Finn's dad) said joking around, I went to find Finn but saw him with Kitty so I just go to Rachel and Kurt.

"Hey what are you doing?" I ask them.

"Hey Quinn we are just talking to Santana and Britanny" Kurt said.

"Hi Quinn I am Brittany but you could call me Brit, I am Santana's friend, any friend of Santana is a friend of mine" Brittany said.

"Nice meeting you Brit" I said as I saw Finn, Kitty and a guy coming towards us.

"Hey guys I want you all to meet Kitty my girlfriend and Puck my best friend" I said.

"Hey guys" Kitty and Puck said in unison.

"Kitty this Kurt, My Sister Santana and her friend Britanny you met Rachel earlier right and ofcourse you know Quinn" Finn said Kitty nodded.

"Nice meeting you all, and Quinn long time no see glad I saw you again you got to tell me everything about you what is new, I missed you and is Finn been a good boy while I'm gone?" Kitty said.

"Well you know nothing is new I am the same old Quinn, I missed you too and Finn beens a good boy a very good one" I said while looking at Finn.

Finn glares at me "Anyway Puck I like you to meet Quinn, Kurt, Rachel, Santana and Britanny" He said and Puck smiled.

"Hey guys pleasure meeting you I am Puck but in case you are wondering if that is my real name well its not my real name is Noah Puckerman but I liked to be called Puck cause its a bad ass name" We all laugh at what Puck said.

When suddenly the host calls all single girls and guys to come to the middle cause its time to catch the boquet, all the girls went to the middle and when the boquet is thrown I was the one who had catch it.

They all look at me and cheered and when its the guy turn Finn was able to catch what his Dad thrown, I couldn't believe it what does this mean that Finn and I are next to get married but how will that happen if we don't love eachother I saw everybody looking at us and cheers and takes our picture. This night turns out to be akward for Finn and I hope Kitty didn't think that I intend to catch the boquet, cause I didn't but glad I did cause even for tonight I can say that maybe Finn and I will be together someday.