Vancouver

2 weeks later

Quinn POV

Its been two weeks since Finn left, I miss him so much but I am glad I met Rachel atleast I don't feel alone, but I still wish he was here, I was put out of my thoughts when I heard a knock on the door "Come in" I said it was my mom over the door.

"Have you start to pack your things? We are going to vancouver next week to attend the wedding" Mom asked.

"Yeah I am, but I was thinking of not going" I said.

"Why not? I thought you want to go to see finn?" She said

"Yeah, its a bit sad knowing that Finn is someplace else now, yes i will see him but that day only then the next day after I won't see him again" I said.

"Oh dear I think someone is liking Finn" Mom said teasing me

"Mom I do not, I just don't want to go" I said defending myself.

"You will find some other friends like Finn, like that Rachel girl" She said.

"I am a loser Mom nobody wants to be with me, yeah Rachel is there but she goes to a different school" I said.

"Look my daughter is not a loser, you are cool and beautiful" I hug my Mom.

"Thank you mom" I said.

"Welcome honey, but are you sure you don't want to come, Finn will be dissapointed not to see you" My Mom really knows how to make me feel bad.

"Mom I really don't want to go, don't worry I'll have fun here IVwill just invite rachel and kurt, just tell Finn I am sick or something he will understand" I said to my Mom.

"Well ok, if that is what you really want" My Mom said.

Suddenly my phone rings "Mom, wait for a second I just going to answer this" I said as I answer the phone and my Mom went out to my room "hello" I said.

"Hey Quinn its me Rachel, I was wondering if you are busy or doing anything?" Rachel said.

"I am not busy and I am not doing anything, why?" I ask.

"That is great well I want to ask you of you want to hang out" thankfully for Rachel she is there for whenever I need her and I seriously need her right now.

"That would be great, I'll be there in 5" I said as I hang up and get ready.

At Vancouver

Finn POV

"Well this place change a lot since the last time I came here" I say.

"Yeah, lets go inside now I want you to meet your soon to be sister" Dad says as we go inside the house the maid greet us and get our stuff to put in our room, then came Laila, my Father soon to be wife.

"Honey, you are finally here, i miss you" Ms. Lopez said as he hugs me and my Dad.

"I miss you too, where is Santana I like her to meet Finn" Dad said so Santana is my sisters name.

"She is with her friends right now but she'll be here later or maybe tommorow, so Finn how are is nice to see you again" Laila said.

"I'm good Ms. Lopez nice too see you too" I say.

"Please call me Mom after all we'll all be a family now" She said.

"Right" I have to get use to that calling her Mom.

"So is everyobe hungry, I prepare some foods and I make your favorite honey and also Finn" She said.

"I could not wait to taste it" My Dad say as went to the kitchen to eat.

After the meal "Thanks for the lovely meal Ms. Lopez I mean Mom, it is so delicous just like how Quinn cooks it" I said.

"Why thank you, who is Quinn?" She asked.

"Quinn is Finn childhood bestfriend from lima, Quinn always cooks for him whenever they are together" My Dad said.

"Oh you are both lucky have eachother but I can sense this friendship thing might be more than friends thing" She teases.

"Oh no Mom, Quinn is beautiful, nice, and she has everything a guy could ask for a girl but she is just my bestfriend and she isn't my type actually and I only see her as a friend" I said.

I can't love quinn I can't afford to hurt her because I don't do seroous relationship "Well you never know you two might end up together" She said.

"If that happens I will be more than happy I really like Quinn for Finn" Dad say.

As if that will happen "I am not closing any doors, we'll never know what will happen, if you will excuse me I am just going to the beach" I say as Istand and leave.

At Lima

Rachel POV

"I really enjoying this shopping" Quinn say.

"Well shopping can help you relax a bit, hey come on lets grab something to eat" I say