So Far Away

A few days has passed since me and Quinn talked about our relationship, we are friends but we barely even talked with eachother.

She started hanging out with David and even Brody sometimes and that kills me inside.

Shelby still keeps bugging me she insist that I meet her in a nearby cafe I agree because what is to loose Quinn and I aren't together anymore.

Finn POV

I parked my car in the restaurant where Shelby said she will be waiting for me. As I went inside the restaurant I saw her sitting in the table on the corner.

"Glad you show up, so what did you decide are you going to marry my daugther or let Quinn suffer" She said I rolled my eyes.

"I pick none because believe or not me and Quinn have broken up a month ago so she is no longer a threat to you and I will still not marry Rachel because I don't want to hurt Puck and I don't love her anymore" I explained to her she looked so happy knowing Quinn adn I aren't together anymore.

"Well if that is the case I wouldn't worry about that slut girl ruining my plans but I still have to keep an eye on her incase you two got back together or maybe I will tell Quinn now that Rachel is pregnant with your child" She said I glared at her.

"And eventhough you don't like to marry my daugther I will force you to it I can't have my grandchild to live in sorrows because of you" She added.

"Leave Quinn alone we maybe broken up but I still care about her, I will tell her eventually about my child with Rachel but not right now" I said she just laughed.

"You can't stop me from saying the truth to her and why are you so afraid of her finding out the truth you are no longer together or will ever get back together, infact why don't I tell her right now" She said standing up but I stop her.

"Stop ok, Fine I will marry Rachel but I don't need you to interefere with us let me and Rachel handle our own wedding and after everything is settled then we will tell you where and when is the wedding just please don't tell Quinn about the truth of Rachel's pregnancy" I lied about marrying Rachel but I have to say that because Quinn cannot know about it this right now. She looked at me to see if I am telling the truth or just lying I tried to keepa straight face so she wouldn't know I was lying.

"Ok fine, I agree to your plan I won't interefere I will let you and my daugther deal with it but I warn you if I found out that you are lying to me about this to protect and for me not to tell Quinn about your secret I will make sure that you will be sorry messing with me and eventhough Quinn and you are bot together I will still hurt her" She warned me I glared.

"Nice doing business with you Finn and don't forget to update me and before I forgot you know I have eyes who are keeping an eyes on you so better not lie to me, I am going now and see you at the wedding" She said leavimg the restaurant.

"How will I explain this to Rachel and Sabina I have to go home and talk to Rachel about this" I said standing up and leave the restaurant.

I arrive home and quickly went inside to find Rachel but I can't

"Sam have you seen Rachel?" He shooked his head.

"No I didn't maybe she is with Puck I saw them earlier and I don't know where they went" He said.

"I will just call her" I said calling Rachel but she is not answering.

"Come on Rach pick up please" I said but she is not picking up so I tried calling Puck after a few rings he pick up.

"Hello?" He said on the other line.

"Hey dude is Rachel with you?" I asked.

"Yeah we are in the park right now getting some air, why?" He asked.