Love Triangle

David POV

Me and the gang except for Finn, Quinn, Santana and Rachel are at a cafe hanging out, Kurt and Brittany are busy talking about girl stuff while Puck and Sam talking about football and me I was thinking about Quinn I hate seeing her hurt or cry just because of Finn, we may not be together anymore I still care for her we are friends after all and I still have feelings for her.

I can't let Finn hurt her much more, I have to do something.

"Dude you ok?, you seem space out what is wrong with you?" Sam asked, I sighed and tell them what is bothering me.

"I knew it its about Quinn, look David I am sure Finn didn't mean to hurt Quinn he is just worried but that is not the reason to shout at Quinn" Puck said.

"Yeah he is worried I understand that but he shouldn't treat Quinn like that its not right she is pregnant for heaven sake" I said. "Eventhough I am  not the real father I still care for them I still love her" I admit to Puck and Sam, I got up about to leave but Puck stop me.

"Where are you going?" Sam asked.

"I am going home and talk to Quinn and comfort her" I said and leave.

Santana POV

After talking to Finn I went to the cafe where my boyfriend and friends are waiting for me, I saw David on his way out.

"Hey David, why in a rush? I just got here" I ask.

"I am sorry San, I got something to do at home but the guys are inside I will just see you at home" He said leaving in such a hurry.

"Something is up with him" I went inside the cafe and sit beside Sam.

"Finally your here, I am beginning to miss you" He said and kissed me "So how did it go with Finn?".

"Lets just say that he knows what he is doing and he is on his way to fix things up with Quinn" I say.

"Well that is good right Finn and Quinn will be ok and David won't worry anymore" Sam said, I think I know why David is in a hurry to go home he is going to Quinn I think he still loves her

"Why would David worry about Quinn?" I asked pretending that I didn't know.

"Because of what is happening lately and he just admitted that he still loves Quinn, I think if things doesn't work out with Finn and Quinn, David will get her back" Puck said.

"Are you sure about that?" Puck and Sam nodded.

"David will just complicate things" I sighed, I just hope things will be better before anything happens.

Back at Finn's house

Quinn POV

Me and Demi had fun hanging out together.

"Thanks Demi for being here and making me feel better, you are not so bad after all" I said Demi smiled.

"Well people can change Quinn, I had fun too hanging out with you I also regret what I did to you and Finn back then but I am glad we are friends now" She said.

"Forget about the past what is important is that we are ok and someday I hope you and Finn will be ok too" I looked down and Demi hug me.

"Don't worry I am sure Finn will come around but for the meantime its best if we let him be" Demi said as she pulled away we kept talking to eachother when someone knock on the door.

"Who is it?" I shouted.

"Its me David, can I come in I just want to talk to you about something" he said from the other side.