A month and half later

Quinn POV

Its football season time today is the big game, a lot of things happen me and David are a couple now but we haven't told everybody but just my friends and family, Finn and Rachel are stronger than ever, and the rest of us got so close. I am still avoiding Finn I don't think he notice it cause he is to busy with Rachel and football.

Finn POV

Its time for the big game today, we going to win this thing I just know it, things are different now Rachel and I are still together we are inseparable I really love her, Santana and I became really close, David and Quinn they are together now they been dating for a month and half now I am really happy she found someone but I guess if I am being honest I am a little jealous cause he got Quinn and I don't but Quinn and I are still bestfriends but why do I feel I want more than being her bestfriend, stop it Finn you like Rachel and you love her don't you forget that.

"This is it guys, we prepare hard for this so we better win this thing, I trust you guys so get out there and win this thing" Coach said, the team shout and went out to the field.

Before the game start I went to Rachel "Good luck go for the gold ok" She said I kiss her.

"I will, trust me, with me being the quaterback again our team will definitely win" I said.

"I love you Finn" Rachel said.

"I love you too" I said, I better go back to the team now a kiss for goodluck?" I say ad she deeply kiss me "Definitely made my day" I said going back to the team.

After a few minutes the game start at first we our down by 10 points I thought we couldn't win the opposing team are really good but not good for me so I called a time out and talk to Puck

"Puck we got to win this thing but we are down by a lot of points but I got a plan, think you can handle it?" I said and tell Puck the plan.

"Great idea Finn, lets do it" He said, time out is over the game start again, Puck and I did what we exactly we talk about and just what I expected our team won.

"We did it Finn, I always know your plan will work" Puck said and everyone cheer.

After the game, we decided to have a victory party at my house everybody at school is invited.

Santana POV

"Congrats guys, you did great I must say I really believe that my brother is the best Quaterback around" I said.

"Thanks San, you are not really bad at cheering after all" Finn said.

"Well that is my boyfriend, proud girlfriend here" Rachel said kiss Finn.

"Hey my David is great too" Quinn said.

"Thanks Q" David said and kiss Quinn deeply everybody is in awe but I notice Finn turn his back around its like he is jealous.

"You ok Finn?" I ask he just nod.

"This party won't be fun without drinks right well its a good thing me and the guys bought some, come on guys lets drink" Puck said as he handed each of everyone of us wine coolers except for Quinn.

Few hours after everybody is so drunk, Rachel is with Kurt, Brittany and me and the rest are still partying and everyone left already except for football and cheerios team they stay for a night.

Quinn POV

Its already late at night the party is still going I walk around the house to find my friends and David, I saw Puck talking to some cheerios.

"Puck have you seen David?" I ask him.

"Oh hey Quinn, David maybe he is with guys or something outside" He said obviously drunk.