Decision to make Part 2

Santana POV

A few hours later we were at the living room, I felt sorry for Quinn, Finn shouldn't snap at her like that but he is just trying to protect the one he loves, but what I don't get is that why is he upset with Demi being here.

"Babe are you ok?" Sam asked.

"Yeah, I am just confused what happen to Finn" I said Sam sighed.

"Whatever Finn is thinking I am sure he just thinking what is good for Quinn, Quinn is also right that we must give Demi a chance but knowing that girl who knows what she is capable of maybe Finn is being over protective cause the twins are going to be here in a few months now" Sam said I guess he is right about that Finn is just worried about Quinn.

"I guess you are right" I said and kiss him.

"So I guess its just you, me, Puck, Kurt, David and Brittany going to have fun today, shall we go now" He said we were about to leave when my phone beep it means I have a message from someone I look at my phone to see who it is and saw Finn's message.

Santana, I need to talk to you can you meet me at Vancouver cafe -Finn

"You guys go ahead I have something to do first I will catch up later" I said getting my car keys.

"So you are going to bail on us too?" Britanny asked.

"Sorry guys but Finn just texted me he wants to talk, I will explain everything later ok" I said I turn to Sam "I just have to deal with this first I will see you later" I kissed him and leave.

When I arrive at Vancouver cafe I saw Finn sitting in the table at the corner, I sighed and approach him.

"I am here now, so what are we going to talk about but before you start I have to let this out first I didn't like what you did to Quinn she is upset right now thanks to you and you know that ain't good for her what are you thinking bursting your anger to her" I snap at him.

"I am sorry ok I didn't mean it to do that, I felt bad I know I hurt her but I just did what is best for her" He said I laughed at what he said.

"Seriously? I don't understand that shouting at her would be good, you know she is right about giving Demi a chance people can change you know" I said, he shooked his head and pick up his phone and look for something.

"Are you even listening to me? What is wrong with you?" I was pissed at Finn cause he kept on looking at his phone and not listening to me.

"Shelby is here and she wants to get back at us especially me she won't stop until I give her what she want" He said in a serious tone I was shocked and confused at the same time hearing that Rachel's mom is here but how.

"How did she find us? And what this have to do with Demi?" I asked.

"She is here because of Demi and Adrienne they help her find us, yesterday I was at the doctors with Rachel when I saw Shelby I asked her how did she find us and told me everything I didn't bother talking to her cause I know whatever she do I won't marry Rachel then when I was about to leave she let me see a video on her phone showing Demi, Quinn and Brody" Finn explained.

"She said if I ever think leaving again Quinn and Puck will get hurt also that includes the rest of you, now she has given me 48 hours to decide whether or not I am going to marry her daughter, Demi is with Quinn making sure if I did something wrong she will instantly do something bad to them after Shelby left I run towards my car and drove straight to the mall to get Quinn, when I get there I saw Quinn about to fall out of balance so I run towards her to catch her I look at Demi and warn her and took Quinn home" Finn explained I can't believe what I am hearing Shelby is here in Vancouver.