Keep Holding On

Santana POV

A lot has happen tonight Finn introducing Sabina as his new girlfriend and Quinn accepting and moving on from him.

"So what is the song about?" I asked approaching Quinn, she smiled at me.

"I gave Finn his freedom for his sake and also mine, I gave up on him I gave up on the chance that we are getting back together, its time to focus on myself and our babies because I have nothing to wait for him he clearly move on to someone else so why can't I do the same too" she said I hug her and tell her I am proud of her.

"You will get through this I know you will and we are all here for you" I said assuring her and pulls away frim tge hug.

"So what about David?, are you going to give him a chance?" I asked she shooked her head.

"I have been thinking about that and I don't think I am getting back together with him just because I gave up on Finn, He is the reason for all of this, I just want to stay single for a while beside my babies will keep me occupied  for quite sometime, if I will date a guy again that will be soon but not now" She explained.

"I am happy for you because you did the right thing and I know someday you will be able to find your happiness" I said, she just smiled at me.

"Thank you for everything San, I may give up on Finn but you and I nothing going to change what we have I promise you that and besides the twins will be needing their aunt too" She said

"I will be the best aunt there is to them" I said and we both laughed.

Puck POV

"So you and Sabina huh?" I said approaching Finn and giving him a beer. He smiled and get the beer from my hand and drink it.

"Yeah been a while" He said looking down and drink again.

"Well if she makes you happy then I am fine with it" I said.

"I don't know if happiness is what am feeling right now" He said I looked at him confused.

"What do you mean?, you do love her right?" I asked.

"Maybe I do and may I don't, I want to be with her she makes me happy but I am lying to myself if I tell you that I am inlove with her" He said.

"If you do not love her that much then why are you with her?" He lookef at me and smirk.

"Because at that time she make me feel loved, she help me to ease the pain I am feeling that is why I easily fall for her but what I didn't know is Quinn what I need all along, Quinn is the one I am inlove with after all that has happened she is still the one my heart belongs too and I know I am so stupid to let her go because I choose my pride over her" He said and drink another beer.

"And now she is moving on without me that she given up on me it really hurts me and I don't know how to fix us its all a mess and I am a big mess, You know what I want to approach her and kiss her right now but I can't" He added.

"Because of Sabina right?" I asked he nodded.

"I don't want to hurt her anymore Puck, I don't want her to suffer because of me but I just can't take that I am loosing her forever I don't think I can accept that she is moving on without me, I don't want her to give up on me, on us, I can't live without her but what can I do, I mess everything up and you know what I am afraid of she might get back together with David" He said in tears.

"I understand you and I know you will get through this and for Quinn whatever she decide I know its for the best and as for you better think straight or you will loose her forever" I said