Just a one time thing

The next day before Finn went to Quinn he decided to pay a visit with Demi. In Demi's house

Demi Pov

I was getting ready for Finn he is going to my house today so I better look beautiful, in a matter of time I heard a knock at the door and answer it "Hey Demi" Finn said while kissing me at my cheeks.

"Come in" I said and we went to the living room "Do you want something to eat" I offer him.

"well anything is good as long as you make it" He smiled.

"Ok wait right there my handsome man" I said as I go to the kitchen.

After half an hour I finish cooking and came back at the living room "Here you I make you a tuna casserole" I gave Finn some.

"Thanks Demi" I wait for him to taste it.

"So is it ok" i ask.

"This is delicous thanks, I can't believe that you can cook i always thought your just a crazy chick wanted to get in every guys pants" He said to me. I was furious on what he said oh he better lie about that or else he's gone for.

Finn Pov

Oh my did I said that to Demi when I look at her I can see in her face that she is mad, oh boy am I in trouble "Hey babe, don't get mad please I was just joking with you I never meant what I said, sorry" I said trying to hold her hand but she pulls away.

"Why do I have a feeling that you are messing with me?" She ask me.

"Babe don't say that, look to be honest I really don't like you, your just a one time thing beside I have a girlfriend back in vancouver".

Demi Pov

How dare he treat me like one of his toys "Oh babe, you know what I have something to tell you too".

He look at me "What is it?, look we can still see eachother once in a while we can make that one time thing to a two or more". He said to me.

"oh I am flattered and all and all i want to do is this" I slap Finn face "That is what I want to do slap you in the face, now get out of my house and never go back I am not one of your toys. Ok, gosh why did I believe in you" I spat.

"I am sorry babe, I can explain" Finn said.

"Explain yourself to other girls that who is willing to be your toy now go out" I say pointing at the door.

Finn POV

I leave Demi's house "Well so much for that" I touch my face "Man that girl can hit pretty hard, oh well there are more other girls better than her, I got to go Quinn now" I said as I went inside hia car and drives to Quinn's house