Operation Bring Finn's Memory Back

Finn POV

Today I am finally got home from the hospital everybody welcome home and prepare little party for me even my parents and their friends are there.

After the party Sabina went home I said I could take her home but she insist to drove by herself because she worried I might crash again.

"Do you have to leave why not stay here?" I pouted.

"I have to its pretty late and I have work tomorrow we will just see eachother after work ok" I just nodded she kissed me and leave.

After Sabina left I went up in my room and saw Quinn already sleeping in the bed.

I was about to wake her up but it would be kinda rude to wake up a pregnant women. I have no choice but to sleep beside her.

In the middle of the night I heard Quinn speak in her dreams.

"Finn I love you so much please come back to me" She said in her sleep while turning to face me. I looked at her she is really beautiful.

"I wonder who are you in my life, is Santana right are you really special to me? There is something about you that I can't get you out of my head since I saw you in the hospital" I whisper so only me could hear.

The next morning I woke up very early I turn around and smiled to see Quinn still sleeping peacefully.

I carefully get out of bed for her not to wake up then fix myself and went downstairs to make some breakfast.

After making breakfast I brought it into my room and place it on the table next to Quinn's side and wrote a note for her.

I went out after that to go to Sabina's house to accompany her to her work.

Quinn POV

I woke up a little bit late in the morning I turn left side to see if Finn was there but his not I guess he didn't sleep here because I am here. I slowly get up and saw ready made breakfast in the table beside me, I pick up the note and read it.

Morning Quinn I hope you sleep well, I made you breakfast in bed by the way I hope you like it consider this as a peace offering for what I did to you in the hospital, see you around.

-Finn.

I put the note down smiling.

"Wow eventhough he don't remember me he cooks my favorite food without knowing it" I said as I begin to eat the food Finn's prepare for me.

After eating I went down to see my mom and Finn's mom talking in the living room.

"Good morning Mom and Laila" I said sitting beside them.

"Hey Quinn how was your sleep" Mom said.

"Fine actually I slept very well and when I woke up Finn make me breakfast in bed" I say still smiling for what he did.

"That is good right it means he starting to know you" Mom said.

"His memory loss is only temporary right I am sure he will remember you in now time" Laila said.

"I hope so, the twins are coming out soon I hope he will remember me before they come" I said rubbing my swollen belly, Mom and Laila smiled at me.

"Ooh I can't wait to meet them" Laila said excitedly.

Finn POV

I parked outside Sabina's house waiting for her to come outside, a few minutes later she came out

"Sorry I took so long but I am here now"  She said kissing me, I look at her and to my surpise I can see Quinn's image in her, I shooked my head.

"Are you ok?, is your head aching?" She asked.