A Little space

Meanwhile with Quinn

David helped Quinn to her room he got her a glass of water and try to comfort her.

Quinn POV

"Quinn just relax I am here and I am not leaving you" David said, I know I should be mad at him cause he is the reason why Finn is so mad at me right now but I need someone who I can lean on to, I have our other friends but I am afraid they might get mad at me too if they found out.

"I hate myself for hurting him" I said putting my hand on my bump "Even the twins hate me for hurting their father they kick me so hard so I can feel they are also mad at me, I am the worst girlfriend ever!" I shouted

"Don't say that, you can't blame yourself for hurting him cause he did it to you first and the twins don't hate you they are just sad because you are lonely" David hug me, Finn did hurt me first infact we both are but I was the one who hurt time the most.

"Quinn its me" Rachel enter the room "Oh I am sorry am I interupting something" She said David and I pulled away from eachother.

"No ofcourse not Rach, I am just waiting for you to come and now you are here I will be on my way, feel better soon Quinn" David said and kiss me in the forehead and he also kiss my baby bump and then leaves the room, Once David is gone Rachel close the door and sat down beside me.

"Now we are all alone you can tell me what hapen between you and Finn?" She asked before I could answer tears falls down from my eyes again.

"Inhale exhale, you can do this Q I want to help you, I want to understand what is happeng to the both of you" Shr said trying to comfort me.

"You might hate me if you find out and you might judge me" I said.

"I won't judge you I promise, I am your friend and as a friend I am here to comfort you" Rachel said I sighed and looked at her.

"I cheated on Finn with David"  I admitted, Rachel looked shocked to hear what I just said.

"You what!, why did you do that? And how" She asked a little bit angry.

"See I told you, you will be mad once you found out" I said.

"I am sorry, I was just shocked to hear that coming from you but how did that happen?" She asked again.

"Well after Demi had left yesterday, David went to my room to check on me we talk for a while he is telling about some stuff about Finn hurting me and he even said he will get me back if Finn continues to hurt me because he still loves me, I have tried to reason out with him that we are not getting back together cause I believe in Finn then out of nowhere he just kiss me I tried to fight back but I can't he's to strong and maybe because I am so upset and with all this pregnancy hormones I am feeling I gave in with his kisses and kiss him back, things got heated between us a simple kiss lead to a hot make out session then he was starting to undress me when Finn barge in the room and saw us" I am crying so hard now Rachel hugged me tight.

"Oh Quinn everything will be alright, you just need to give Finn some space right now so you both can heal the wounds in your heart" She said I just nodded cause she is right about that.

"I am definitely mad at David right now he caused this, if it wasn't for him Finn won't be mad at you and he will not go to a bar and get drunk again and again" Rachel said as she pulls away from the hug  Finn is at the bar drinking again.

"Finn should not been drinking again what if something happen to him again that would make me feel even worse" I said trying to calm down "I hate myself I did this to him".

"Finn is going to be alright, I send Puck to follow him and bring him home to you" Rachel said.

"Thank you Rach, you don't know how much that means to me" I smiled at her.