Finn and Rachel

Finn POV

I arrive at my hotel, fix my stuff and sat on the bed.

I had it I can't have someone lying to me and hiding stuff from me its not easy for me everyday to wake up without any knowledge who I was or what my life is and here I thought my family and friends care for me but they didn't.

Right now I have to talk to Rachel about our relationship I have to make it right for her after all she is the mother of my child and I have to talk to Sabina I need to be a good partner to her and just focus on myself to her if things doesn't work out with me and Rachel, I grab my phone to text Rachel and meet me at a restuarant near the hotel.

"Stop thinking about Quinn Finn she is not worth, she lie to you, use you and ruin your life just forget about her" I said to myself, why is it hard to forget her.

Later that night, I went out and drove to the restaurant near the hotel to meet Rachel.

"Hi Finn, sorry if I am late I just make sure Quinn is ok before I left home" Rachel said sitting on the chair infront of me.

"Its ok, I am glad you are here" I said she smiled.

"What do you want to talk about?" She asked.

"I want to talk about us, how we started, how we broke up and how did we end up like this" I said she nodded and told me everything.

"Well as you can see there is no us our child is the one connecting us and nothing else, we did have lots of great time with eachother I have thought you and I would end up but it didn't and I ok with that because I couldn't with a great man today which is Puck at first I have troubled to loved him but I started fallimg for him when he fight for me and accept to be the second father of our child" She explained.

"How about Quinn, how did she get in the picture?" I asked she sighed.

"Quinn is your childhood bestfriend and eventually your first love just afraid to admit it first but in our prom you had a courage to admit you feelings to her with a song, you serenade her infront of all the students and school staff if you asked me that is the brave thing to do for Quinn because you made her very special that day and you are eager to fight for her" She said. I never thought I did that to her I maybe really inlove with her before.

"And if you asked me what is Quinn have to do with our relationship eventually you are right she is the reason for our break up not because she stole you from me but because you realize you love her more than me and Quinn is the one you see your future with and not me, I have to admit it at first that it really hurt me and pretend that nothing is happening and continue with our relationship because you think she chose David over you but she didn't and when you found out that she really loves you, you started to pursue her" She said, I was the one who broke our relationship and not Quinn, what a complete idiot I am to blame her.

"Do you still love me?" I asked her.

"I will be lying if I said I don't love, I still do but there is someone else I have Puck and I can't hurt Quinn more she suffered enough because of you" She said guilt rise up in me hearing what she said.

"If you are worried about our child I won't take her away from you, we talked about this before and we agreed upon what we will do but if you are thinking we should go back together I won't agree to that because you and me are done and I am happy with Puck we are getting married" She explained, I tried to kissed her she kissed back but realized something and pushed me away.

"Finn please, do you know how long I move on from you, I am getting married please don't do this" She begs.

"How about us? Is there no chance for us?" I asked she shooked her head.