dolan twin daddy imagines - 1

vi-writes által

just some imagines about ethan and grayson as dads :) --- PART TWO & THREE UP NOW :) Több

author's note :)
shopping//e.d
christmas shopping//g.d
classroom//e.d
santa//g.d
nightmare//e.d
mcdonald's//e.d
wealthy//g.d
breakfast//e.d
crying//g.d
wine//e.d
wedding//g.d
boyfriend//e.d
sleeping//g.d
grandma//e.d
party//g.d
mute//e.d
sean//g.d
baby?//e.d
drunk//g.d
twins?//e.d
mother's day//g.d
gender reveal//e.d
monsters//g.d
tattoos//e.d
uncle eefin//g.d
babies?//e.d
loopy//g.d
movies//e.d
fever//g.d
boss//e.d
dinner//g.d
bathtime//e.d
mom?//g.d
lil athlete//e.d
emergency//g.d
candy//e.d
birthday//g.d
reunion//e.d
tea party//g.d
family//e.d
piercing//g.d
divorced//e.d
soccer//g.d
exams//e.d
night night//g.d
baby fever//g.d
crazy//e.d
early//g.d
i know//e.d
field trip//g.d
ceo//e.d
mad//g.d
nap time//e.d
together again//g.d
surprise//e.d
saturdays//g.d
princess//e.d
cameron//g.d
princess//e.d - pt 2
angels//g.d
princess//e.d - pt3
sick//g.d
groceries//e.d
gym//g.d
back to school//e.d
bonding time//g.d
vanilla//e.d
mommy//g.d
roadtrip//e.d
braids//g.d
hickey//e.d
surprises//g.d
earrings//g.d
daughters//both
august//g.d
pinky promise//e.d
wine drunk//g.d
hickey//e.d - part 2
all clean//e.d
single//g.d
sixteen//e.d
clueless//g.d
snow//e.d
memory//g.d
accident//e.d
vacation//g.d - pt 1
neglected//e.d
vacation//g.d - pt 2
hickey//e.d - pt3
vacation//g.d - pt 3
hickey//e.d - pt4
vacation//g.d- pt4
forever family//e.d
vacation//g.d pt5
neglected//e.d - pt2
loo//g.d
hectic//e.d
author's note :')
hi <3

halloween//g.d

3.5K 54 13
vi-writes által

(third person pov)

Grayson looked over at y/n, rubbing his eyes, watching her sleep for a moment before grabbing his phone. Sending out a quick good morning tweet as he always does, and maybe even a snap of his hand over his wife's baby bump, he gets out of bed, stretching his arms above his head.

He uses the bathroom, brushes his teeth, washes his face and slathers on some moisturizer before pulling on a sweatshirt to head down to the nursery. He knew she was up already, her little noises from the baby monitor were his alarm. He grinned turning his light on to see her already standing in her crib.

"Morning, princess," He says to the 20-month-old baby, bouncing up and down in her crib, a book in her hands. "Did you sleep well?" He asks, pulling her out of her crib and onto his hip. She nodded, book still grasped in her hands, arms around her daddy's neck.

"Daddy!" She exclaimed as they made their way down the hall and to her brother's room. Now, October was a morning person, just like her daddy. But Casper? He tends to sleep later than they're mama does. "'sper!" October whispers as she and Grayson walk into his room. He's still curled up on his big kid bed, his dark blue bedsheets surrounding him.

"Looks like he's still asleep, hm?" Grayson asks her. October nodded looking around as Grayson made his way back to the room he shared with y/n. Sitting down on the bed with October in his lap, he takes the book she was holding, ready to read it to her. "Oh, we read this one yesterday, angel," He said. October crawled out of his lap.

Y/N turned in her sleep, facing towards them and October froze, scared she was going to wake her mama up. But Grayson knew no matter what happened, y/n could sleep through it. The woman was worse than Ethan. And when she was pregnant? Don't even get Grayson started.

"Mama?" October asked, looking at y/n. "Mama!" Grayson pulled her back, laying back down in bed.

"Mama's sleeping princess, let's read your book, okay?" He asked, head propped up on his arm, the other arm holding October back from waking y/n up. "C'mere," He said, pulling the toddler on top of him and let her sit there.

"Daddy," The little girl whined, pounding on his chest, trying to crawl away as he grabbed his phone, pulling up the drawing app she was obsessed with.

"Look here, princess, wanna draw shapes?" Grayson asked her, handing her the phone. She crawled her way up next to Grayson's head and he turned to is back, one arm folded beneath his head. "There, a triangle," He said, using his finger to draw a triangle. She did the same and Grayson clapped.

"Ti-ange!" She exclaimed after him. Grayson chuckled as she drew them again before dropping his phone to his chest, crawling onto him, thumb in her mouth.

"Nu-uh," Grayson said, pulling her hand away. She pressed her palm to his chest, sitting up and looked around. "Oh, I have an idea," Grayson said, more to himself as he picked her up, standing out of bed,

"Daddy!" October exclaimed as he made his way out of the bedroom and back into October's nursery. "No, no!" She said he set her on her changing table. Grayson sighed, as he tried to change her, holding her down as she wiggled out of his grip.

"C'mon, make this easy for me," He said, just as he was finishing up. He smiled, sticking the last flap into place and standing her up before putting her on the floor. "There we go, all done."

October clapped and Grayson found her an outfit, one that matched the one he planned to put on. The mini halloween merch he had made just for her and a little pair of sweatpants. "Up!" October asked as he saw that he was ready to dress her. Grayson chuckled, lifting her up from the floor and back onto the changing table.

October got dressed, and they made their way back to where y/n was sleeping, and Grayson changed into his own outfit while October pressed kisses onto her mama's stomach. "Done!" Grayson said, scooping her back up. October giggled as they made their way downstairs.

"Now princess," Grayson said, sitting her on the counter. "We're going to make breakfast, write mommy a note, and go get some more decorations, okay?" He asked her. October nodded, a little yawn escaping her, even though she had no idea what her daddy just said.

"Sleepy," She said quietly. Grayson sighed, picking her up and resting her on his hip. Her head rested against his shoulder, arms around his neck as she fell asleep right there in the kitchen.

---

Grayson pulled her out of her car seat, her little coat not even fully zipped up, She stirred awake as she heard the sound of Grayson's car being locked up. "Oh, I'm sorry," He said, wiping at her mouth. October blinked a few times as they walked into target, Grayson coming to a halt as soon as he saw all the decorations, right at the front.

"Look at that, princess!" Grayson almost yelled as he walked towards them. Y/N had banned any more decorations in 'her house'. Not that Grayson listened as October approached, but these last couple of days, y/n refused to let him go to the store, knowing he'd come home with bags of decorations they just didn't have room for.

"Pukin!" October yelled as she pointed at the bin of stuffed pumpkins. Grayson smiled, walking over. "Daddy, punkin!" She said as he picked one up.

"You want it?" He asked with a grin. October giggled as he handed it to her. "Alright, let's keep looking, hm?" He asked as they kept walking.

They walked through the store, Grayson picking up decorations as they went, giving some to October to hold a few in his other arm, realizing that they really should've gotten a cart.

"Punkin!" October said as the cashier scanned it through the register. He smiled at Grayson and October, bagging it for them.

"It was her first word," Grayson explained as October kept repeating the word over and over again as she looked around the store.

Grayson and his princess stopped by the grocery store too, Grayson wanting to make some cookies later and he even got some new cookie cutters, halloween themed. "Ah?" She asked, mouth open. Grayson took the container from her, opening it as he pushed the cart with his forearms.

"Here," He said, placing a piece of strawberry in her mouth, the rest in his own. She hadn't finished her strawberries earlier and so he'd cut them up and put them in a container to take. She'd carried around at Target and now she'd finally decided to eat it at the supermarket. "Ready for some more?" He asked, holding up another piece.

"S'more," She said, opening her mouth. Grayson chuckled, grabbing the icing sugar and throwing it in the cart as she chewed on the fruit. "Home?" She asked as they pulled up to the cashier. Grayson nodded and kissed her head.

"And it's not like your mama or brother is gonna be up yet so," Grayson said with a smile, bending down to kiss her forehead as they waited in line.

-----

(y/n pov)

"We're making cookies!" Grayson said as you walked into the kitchen, one hand on your stomach. You smiled, shaking your head. "What?" He asked as he handed October another cookie-cutter- ghost-shaped this time.

"This early in the morning?" You asked, heading towards the coffee machine. Grayson turned to you, hands on his hips. "What?"

"It's 11," Grayson stated. You rolled your eyes, looking over at October, now grabbing on Grayson's watch. "Don't you dare blame this on-" But you did, before he could finish his sentence.

"I'm pregnant," You said, with a shrug, mug under the machine. "When'd you get up, baby?" You asked the 20-month-old, sitting on the counter.

"At 8, like any other normal human," Grayson said, making his way over to you anyway. You rolled your eyes, turning around to check on your coffee. He wrapped his arms around you, face in your neck. "Morning," He said, as you turned to kiss him on the lips.

"Morning," You said as you grabbed your mug, holding it to warm your hands. "What'd she eat?" You asked as you leaned back into the counter, stomach practically large enough to rest your mug upon.

"Eggs, a pancake," Grayson said, turning back to her. "Some strawberries, too," He said. You smiled, sipping on your coffee.

"Daddy!" She squealed as he started to lay the batter out in an array on the pan, oven almost done heating.

"Yes princess," He asked as he put on some mitts and turned to put the cookies in the oven, pressing a few buttons before pulling his mitts off. "We still need to get your brother his birthday presents," Grayson said, turning around to look at you too. You nodded.

"We do, hm," You said nodding, and were about to give a suggestion before you were cut off.

"My present?" Casper asked from the doorway, rubbing his eyes, a small yawn leaving his mouth.

"Buddy!" Grayson exclaimed as Casper made his way over. "You ready for breakfast or lunch, bud?" He asked. You smiled and rolled your eyes.

"Leave him alone." You said, bending down to give your oldest a kiss on the head. "Good morning, baby," You said. He nodded, and looked up at October, sitting on the counter.

"What smells so yummy?" He asked, peering into the oven. "Dad, you made cookies without me?" He asked, frown on his face. Grayson ruffled his hair.

"We're making more later, bud, don't worry," Grayson said, checking on the cookies. "Speaking of later, you can also help me put up the decorations me and October got!" He said, watching your face fall.

"Decorations?" You asked. October giggled and mumbled incoherently, but pointed to the dining room table at the two bags. You turned to Gray, hands on your hips. "Grayson!" You shouted. Grayson laughed as Casper ran to the bag, pulling out a few things.

"Can we put this in my room?" He asked, holding up a skeleton wall sticker. Gray nodded and his son beamed. "These are so cool!" Casper said, pulling item after item out of the bag.

"Grayson." You said again. He looked back at you, smile on his face. "I told you no more decorations," You yelled. Gray raised his eyebrows, prying October's fingers out of his hair.

"Yeah, but-" You cut him off.

"I'm divorcing you," You said, picking October up and resting her on your hip as you grabbed your coffee mug and waddled away. Grayson chuckled and you turned back to see him leaning back on the counter. "What?" You spat.

"You're adorable."

-----

(third person pov)

"Up here!" Casper exclaimed. Grayson pinned up the orange and black streamers before, lifting Casper to do his side. "Done," He said so Gray could put him down.

"Are we almost done?" Grayson asked as Casper checked the bag. Casper nodded handing him the last package of fake cobwebs. "Crap, that corner looks so empty," Grayson said, taking the package, walking over to the corner of the living room, yet to be decorated.

"Where's October?" Casper asked, munching on a cookie, previously iced by y/n after countless minutes of begging by Grayson. Grayson turned from the corner he was looking at and at his son.

"Having a nap with your 'ma," Grayson mumbled, ripping open the packaging. Casper nodded, wandering off to the kitchen for another cookie. "Bud?" Grayson called out. Casper came running back, two cookies in hand, one for him and one for Gray.

"Here you go!" Casper said, handing him the cookie. Grayson took it, shoving the whole thing in his mouth, chewing on it as he thought. "What?" Casper asked as Grayson stared at the wall.

"I think we need more decorations, we can't just put this," Grayson said, holding up the cobwebs. Casper thought for a second. "What do you think?" He asked his son.

"I think mom's going to be very mad," Casper said, hopping on the couch. Grayson thought for a second. Yeah, y/n was gonna be pissed if he bought even more. Next year, he decided. Can't have his pregnant wife get mad at him before he could ask to throw a Halloween party.

"Gray!" A yell came from the front door. Grayson and Casper turned to see Ethan walking into the house, a bow and arrow in hand. "Look what I found," He said, holding it up.

"What...?" Grayson questioned as Casper ran over to his uncle. And after all the commotion, Gray looked up to see y/n coming down the stairs. "Is that from your last year's costume?" He asked as y/n interrupted.

"What's happening?" She mumbled, rubbing her eyes. Ethan smiled, and positioned the bow and arrow, aiming it for y/n's stomach. And it hit, bouncing right off. She laughed, rubbing the spot. "Ow, E," She said, pulling her shirt up to check for a forming bruise.

While y/n laughed it off, anger raised within Grayson. "What the fuck, man?" Grayson muttered, walking over to Ethan, pinning his brother against the wall. Y/N gasped, waddling over to pull the men apart.

"Alright, Gray, it's okay," She said, as Casper watched them, still chewing on his cookie, a little confused. "Gray," She said, pulling on his shoulder as Ethan just raised his eyebrows, a smirk on his face.

"Over-protective much, Gray?" Ethan asked, straightening out his shirt as Gray let him down. Y/N bit back a smile, rubbing up and down Grayson's back, calming him.

"It could've hurt the baby," Grayson grumbled as he walked off, back to his cobwebs. Ethan laughed and y/n just smiled, shaking her head. "Shut up."

"Mom?" Casper asked, coming from the kitchen, handing both her and uncle E a cookie. "Is dad going to get grounded for saying bad words?" He asked. Grayson groaned, having forgotten the child was in the room. Y/N grinned and looked up at her husband.

"Yes, yes he is," Y/N said, ruffling her son's hair. "And that's enough with the cookies for today," She said as he groaned.

"What're you gonna ground him with, no more decorations?" Ethan asked, now amused. Y/N laughed as Grayson frowned, arms crossed over his chest.

"Maybe he won't get to go trick-or-treating," She said, smile on her face, not seeing Casper sneak a cookie into his mouth. "Maybe he gets to miss halloween and go to bed early," She said. Ethan laughed and Grayson's jaw dropped.

"But, halloween's my favorite, y/n," He said, frown on his face, trying to reason with his wife. "I have to go, I've been waiting all year for halloween, I love halloween!" He yelled. Y/N shook her head, taking the container of cookies away from her son.

"Really Gray?" She asked sarcastically. "I had no idea."  

*****

AN// this one's a teeny bit late, i'm sorry !! its been in my drafts for a bit, and i guess it only got finished after halloween :)

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

241K 2.5K 100
cute, short stories including grayson & ethan dolan
221K 2.7K 57
𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐦 𝐢 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐟𝐭? - status: completed 𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐲: 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐨𝐧
344K 5.4K 110
i wanted to write some so i did. i also put them in a book. [unedited] [completed]
7.8K 66 20
dolan twin fanfics//imagines .....hope you enjoy