When it Happened *(Completed...

By Lavios0603

"Joe, what are you doing?" I'm stunned as he stands in front of me. "Show me how oysters are supposed to make... More

A/N
📀THE SOUNDTRACK📀
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
A/N
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
A/N
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
A/N
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
EPILOGUE CHAPTER 80

CHAPTER 50

1.7K 65 8
By Lavios0603

"We can't be taking hour baths like this, especially on school days, Joe," I sarcastically said at him drying myself off. He comes to a stand in front of me, gives a deep tap kiss that I swear lasted a full minute, then slaps my butt, and I shriek as I call out his name. He winks and walks out of the bathroom with a smirk on his face, refreshingly naked as usual. Damn it. I can't get enough of him. Will it be like this all the time? I certainly hope so.

As I walk behind him, "Joe, I don't have anything to wear to work. You know you can't keep me locked up in your castle all day long," I said, drying my hair with the towel and chuckle.

"Actually, Alix, I can," he says in a mischievous tone. He turns and smiles his wickedly smile. My eyes widened a bit when he said that. Yet my insides felt a tingling sensation. Why must he be so irritating and damn fucking sexy at the same time?

"Joe, your impossible you know that"  

"Alix, if you walk into the closet, and you'll find something for you to wear?" He says, standing by the chest, full monty still, keeping his expression plastered.

"Joe, what's going on?" I asked, confused, standing my ground, annoyed at him as I shift my gaze toward the closet, then back to him. What's he talking about? I don't even know which one to open. I'm going to be late, and he's fooling around, I've never been late for as long as I can remember.

"This is not a time for fun and games, Joe-Did you forget I have a career and need to go home and get dressed for work. Oh, and by the way, I need my underwear, too," I sighed and took my hand and held it up as I hold on to my hip with the other. Smartass!

"Why would I go to your house when you're here standing in front of me complaining, what would be the fun of that"

"Joe-I have no clothes here, have you forgotten? I only brought what I wore," I said as I raised a perfect eyebrow. 

"Alix, I'm fully aware of the beautiful dress you wore last night.  It was undoubtedly hard to keep my hands to myself," he said with a wicked smirk and chuckles. OMG, he makes me feel vulnerable around him. I know what he's doing. Yet, I'm getting this intense sensation in my body. 

"And you think this is all funny...If you think I'm wearing your suits, your dreaming," I hissed with my hand still on my hip.

"You wouldn't look that bad-Alix."

"Haha...your funny," I roll my eyes.

"Alix-I told you, go walk into the closet, and you'll find some clothes for you there?" he says and points to which closet he's talking about. Is this a joke? He has clothes for me, here in his house?

My eyes follow to where he's pointing. If he thinks I'm wearing Crystal cloths, he's on drugs. But, he did say no one has been here but his sister and his mother. I don't believe Crystal hasn't been here. They were almost married, how can she have not step foot into his home, let alone, here in his room. I shake my head at the thought of them both, alone in his room.

"Is this what it's come down to, Joe?" I mumbled.

"Come down to what, Alix, please do enlighten me," he says as he lifts an eyebrow.

"This, you tend to think ahead of what I need and what you want to buy me or choose what I'd like to have for breakfast. It's frustrating?" I snapped.

"First of all, Alix-I didn't think you wanted to wear the walk of shame outfit that you already wore yesterday," he stated "And secondly, that's what a real man does, thinks ahead for what you need, and deserve," he says and sounds damn sure of himself. 

Man, how the hell does he do that, make me quiver at the sound of his words. Any bright ideas, Alix? He does have a point. I'm not used to someone who thinks about my needs. I would've never fallen out of love so quickly with Michael.

"I can't argue with that," I said, playing with a lock of my hair sticking out my tongue at him. I feel like a teenager at this very second. He starts to walk toward me as he smiles. He rolls his arms around my waist and looks down at me.

"I know you can't baby," he purrs at me. He leans down and kisses me.

"Fine, I'll look inside, next time, can you please give me heads up on what's in store for me in the near future."

"I thought I just did," He said in a deep voice and gave me his signature wink and smile. Perfect!

"Will you be driving me to work then, or will Robert take me?" I asked, staring up at him. He lets go of my arms and turns and leaves me standing there. What was that all about? He quickly moved away from me. Hmm!

"I can't, I have a couple of board meetings that I have to attend, and I transferred them to Belize so...," he says, walking into the master bathroom. Where? Oh, he's going to Belize, and Crystal will sure be there.

"Um-Ok, so Robert will take me since your going to Belize?" I asked, annoyed. WTF. Why is he telling me he's going on a business meeting overseas. What does that mean? I knew it; it was too good to be true; there's definitely a motive here.

Is this the way it's going to be? Plus, she's going to be there with him as they're away together on an Island.

My stomach just turned upside down. I turn and walk towards the closet where he had pointed to, let me get this over and done with. I'm annoyed at the way he quickly walked away from me as if something is up and said he's going to Belize for a so-called meeting. Unbelievable!

As I open both doors, lights automatically turned on. What is this? I step in further. I froze. Joe, what have you done? 

As my eyes followed the beautiful ambiance, the first thing that caught my eye is the accent lighting chandelier illuminating the glass top closet island, fitted with jewelry drawers and a beautiful arrangement of Red long stem flowers on top of it. WOW!

It's just as significant for a woman or a man's dream come true walk-in closet. You know, the one you dreamt fit all your shoes, and don't forget your purses. OMG Linda would throw herself at me if she saw this. Speaking of Linda and Lexi, I miss them; there's so much we have to catch up on.

I can't help but admire it all. This has me numb. There's wall to wall wardrobe cabinets from the ceiling to the floor — built-in shelves for all my shoes and purses. I don't think I even have enough to fill these shelves with anything. I'm so confused. Many of us can only dream of having a custom-built walk-in closet like this one that Joe has done for me. 

I need to sit down — way too early for surprises. I gaze to my right and see that he also put in a leather ivory ottoman that can seat four people. Joe, what have you done? I keep saying to myself.

Was this the blondes stuff? I have to remind myself, he did say no woman, but Krista and his Mother have been in this castle, which I call it, It's built like one. Not your traditional home that I'm used to seeing or be in, I must say.

Has he dated anyone besides Crystal? He's handsome; why not? He's hot, smart, I mean he graduated from high school early, really early and to top it all off, he's a billionaire. So why hasn't anyone snatched him? 

Why does he love me? And to think his poor mother can only go to the kitchen or stand by the door. That would suck. But that's not a bad idea to do the same to my Mother. But if it were really up to me, I'd leave her in the car and speak to her from inside of the house. Alix, be nice.

I stared at the immense wardrobe closet across from me and got the strength to stand up and stand in front of it. What can he have possibly brought me now? I open one side of the doors. U-um, all I see is..My god. I'm so impressed. 

Sun Dresses to fit my body and some boho dresses. I pass my fingers across them. They're so soft. Wow, I'm in love. This is so me. He must have searched my closet at one point or another.

I step to the next wardrobe cabinet and open it. I'm in Aw at how many woman suits he's bought me. How the hell did he know what I'd like? I have so many mixed emotions running through my head right now. 

I glance around. Should I attempt to open the one across from me? It's pure silence in hear, and just the aroma of the roses makes it peaceful if that's what I'm supposed to feel, and honestly, I don't know what to feel.

I take a deep breath and walk across the way by the island. I gently pass my fingertip on the glass top. I stop in front of the flower arrangement of roses; it's beyond beautiful how they arranged it and lean my face in and smell how exquisite they smell. MMMM

I step in front of the cabinet and quickly open it. And my heart starts to race, and my mouth drops. 

Babydoll lingerie hanging all over. I grab the tag from one of them. Joe actually bought these from Victoria Secrets? I can't picture him in the store? I felt flustered even to have shopped in there that day, how did he walk in there and buy me theses. I secretly smiled. My gosh.

He had to have seen the bag of Victoria Secrets when he first slept over my house. And here I thought I had gotten away with hiding it well. I feel my face heating up. I step in closer and open a drawer that's below the lingerie that is hanging above it.  Oh my, Bras lined up, neatly folded. Open the next one below. Underwears neatly folded. WTH! I said to myself with my lips parted.

This is so overwhelming. I shut the drawer. I turn my head and stare across the room to another side of wardrobe cabinets. I walk over and open it. Corsets...So many to choose from.

I'm dumbfounded and scared to keep looking. He has Victoria Secret's all over the room, from nighties to kimonos. All in black, White, Ivory, and last but not least, his new favorite color Red. I still can't picture him choosing all these for me? When did he have the time to shop? SMH 

I look back at the marble island. I'm nervous to know what else can he have gotten me to wear besides the jewelry he bought, the night we went out on our first date?

I slowly open the top drawer. OMG!! This is not real. I widen my eyes enough just to make sure I saw it clearly. It's too much for me to handle, how was this all in here? It's got to be Crystals; It has to be. He's held the big picture from me, so maybe he didn't want her to take all of this. 

My mind has taken over. I know it's crazy how I just said that but this was my first night here, and me staying here wasn't planned. I just found out about all of this last night. How long would he have kept this from me?

I see some luxurious pouches and pick one up. Cartier, engraved on the silk pouch and just felt butterflies swimming all over in my belly.  I open it and automatically feel numb. I can't believe I'm holding up this magnificent piece of jewelry I've dreamt of having one day.

"A love Bracelet" with about four diamonds on it. I'm speechless. I have to put it back in the pouch; I'm in shock.

I get the courage to open the other silk pouch next to it and pull out another Yellow Gold "Love" bracelet, but this one had about ten diamonds. I'm frozen and can barely feel my legs, looking at it as my hands start to tremble. How would I put this back in the bag? I can't manage to. I place it back on the felt and pass my finger on it, gazing at it. It's stunning!

I take a step aside. I see five more drawers from top to bottom. I take a long deep breath and open it. Different watches are shining in front of me. I pick up one that caught my eyes, Panthere De Cartier Gold watch. Alix, this has to be about $25,0000!

I'm literally frozen, I can't move, and right away, tears start to fall, without me even knowing I was tearing. I notice a figure by the doorway by the corner of my eye. I turn my head and see Joe. He looks heavenly leaning against the door with his arms crossed on his chest, wearing a white linen shirt and dark blue slim jeans. But turn back and gaze at the watch on my hand with tears falling down my face.

"Joe," I said, raising the watch, showing him. He leans up straight and walks toward me.

As he gets to me, He lends me his hand. I give him the watch from my trembling hands. He puts it in the pouch and back in the drawer. Walks to the other side of the island, and notice he's opening another drawer and takes out a pouch, then walks back to me as I stand there stunned trying to swallow.

"Joe-what is going on?" I stutter. I don't know what he's up to. He stops in front of me and raises his hand up to my face, wipes my tears with his thumb, and gives a soft kiss in my mouth.

"Joe, what is all of this...Please," I look down at his hand and see he's holding the pouch. He opens it enough that he sticks his finger in to grab it and takes out a ring. My heart completely dropped, my eyes searching up at his.

"Omg Joe-No, Joe," I speak up as my hands don't stop trembling. He takes my middle finger and slips in a 'Trinity Ring From Cartier' 18K White Gold, Yellow Gold, Pink Gold with diamonds.

"The Beautiful Deserve Beauty, Alix," He whispers, beaming into my eyes. I have no words; I'm speechless at what he said. He can be so poetic. My poetic nerd.

I take a deep breath, trying to calm my nerves down as my heart is beating out of my chest. We stay there, gazing into each other's eyes as he's holding my hand. I pull him to my lips, holding his neck tight and kiss him passionately. His hand travels to the top of my neck and pushes me in closer against his body, kissing me more passionately as his other hand grips on my waist, tightly and hear a slight moan come out of his mouth. Lord, please help me!

*****WHAT DO YOU THINK SO FAR? DID YOU ENJOY  THIS CHAPTER? PLEASE VOTE AND FEEL FREE TO COMMENT ANYWHERE YOU LIKE!!! THANKS, XOXOXOX*********

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.5K 1.4K 41
C O M P L E T E D "Date me," he spins the whiskey around in the glass and fixes me with a smirk. I roll my eyes the moment the words roll off his ton...
68.5K 1.8K 31
Riley Peterson is offered an amazing job opportunity which she grabs with both hands. A chance to finally become the interior designer she has always...
2.1M 56.4K 54
[COMPLETE] Soz this may be cringe, it was written very long ago A seemingly ordinary, working college girl meets a cool, undeniably sexy boy with m...
2.3M 17.4K 8
Highest Ranking #1 adultthemes (01/05/19) #1 eroticromance (24/10/2019) #1 adultromance (26/06/2019) #1 sugardaddy (05/08/2019) #1 couple (16/08/2019...