Midnight Deals

By saturnl0v3r

Tom holland is the most feared mobster in London, but he wasn't always that way. Before he grew up his dad an... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41

Part 15

3.9K 66 6
By saturnl0v3r

TOM'S POV

"What the fuck do you want" i yelled at my father from across the room, "well Thomas you really need to get back to work, y/n will be okay enough for you to leave for 17 hours a day"  he yelled at me standing up.

"Y/n can barely even walk for 3 minutes without the feeling of passing out, so no she can't fucking stay without me for 17 hours you dumb fuck" i screamed at my dad causing him to sit his ass back down.

"Well fine Thomas but when she gets killed by someone in your house, that's on you" he said getting up and pointing at my chest, causing me to stumble back a bit. "Well unlike you father i don't kill the people i love" i said through gritted teeth .

My father looked taken aback by my comment, he looked me up and down and scoffed as he left out the door. I was left standing in the room alone, i took a minute to calm down considering i was incredibly pissed off at my father.

Once i was calm enough to have human interaction i went into the living to see y/n, "hey darling" i said silently "hey" she said back with a scruffy voice. I knelt down next to her brushing her hair out of her face.

"What was your dad here for?" she said starting to stretch, "don't worry about it my love" i said sitting next to her. She laid her head down on my lap, she brought her feet up to her chest and i put the blanket on top of her.

"Just go back to sleep my love, go back to sleep" i kept telling her. I soothed her by petting her hair gently and helping her get back to sleep, i just stared at the wall knowing something was definitely wrong with my dad today and i needed to figure out what.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 85 28
Brielle was always invisible in the school. Walking the halls alone became her daily routine. But when she meets some new friends, her world flips. S...
28.3K 1.6K 49
Në një botë të mbushur me rrezik. Ajo ishte rreziku i vetëm që ai merrte me dëshirë Pas vdekjes së nënës të saj, ajo detyrohet nga vëllai i saj të ma...
196K 10K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
25.3K 299 8
~-*. DISCONTINUED .*-~ Just some fluffy one shots of the MyStreet ships. LOTS OF FLUFF NO LEMONS NO SMUT JUST NICE HAPPY FANFIC ...for the most part...