Midnight Deals

By saturnl0v3r

Tom holland is the most feared mobster in London, but he wasn't always that way. Before he grew up his dad an... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41

Part 5

5.7K 110 0
By saturnl0v3r

Y/N'S POV

Tom left in quite a hurry which made me worried, i tried texting him asking him what's wrong and i just got "don't let anyone in" as a response. I sat there alone in the huge mansion and thought about what was happening and why.

𝙏𝙊𝙈'𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑

I rushed down the my office as fast as i could, i cursed at myself for letting this happen. I promised her i would never put her in danger and her we are, her at home alone not knowing what's going on.

I had sent the security there about 15 minutes ago so they should be there shortly, my heart pounded in my chest as i  got another call from Harrison.

"Tom mate this isn't looking good" he said into the phone, "why what's wrong?" i screamed back sternly. "Tom they know where Y/n is" he said, my heart jumped out of my chest knowing damn well there going to get her right now.

"I'm going back to the house meet me there" i said my voice breaking, if anyone were to understand the love i had for y/n it was Harrison. He was the one i told when i found out i had feelings for y/n, he knew she was my weakness.

I sped down the highway that leads straight to the house, my hands were sweating and i had a weird gut feeling that something was wrong which only made me go faster. I finally reached the house and when i pulled up my heart sank to the ground.

The big entrance door was wide open, i ran as fast as i could towards our bedroom and there i saw my worst nightmare. Y/n was on the floor in a pool of her blood, i went up to her and found she still had a pulse. I called an ambulance and then called Harrison freaking out.

I had blood all over my white suit but i didn't care, "y/n love come on you have to open your eyes" i whispered as my voice broke. "Baby please talk to me please" i said softly whipping her beautiful hair out of her face.

Her eyes opened softly and i heard a weak voice say "t-tommy", "i'm here baby i'm so sorry i left" i said my eyes being blurred with tears. She brought her hand up to my face "it's okay, i'm gonna be okay" she whispered smiling.

I held her in my arms waiting for the ambulance as she bleed out, i rocked her back and forth making sure she was staying awake. I heard the paramedics come in and they grabbed her and put her on the stretcher.

Harrison walked in shortly after they put Y/n on the stretcher, he walked over and gave me a hug as i broke down in tears. Him and Y/n are the only people who have ever seen me like this, i'm the most feared person in London and here i am crying on my best friends shoulder.

They took y/n in the back of the ambulance and i got in with her holding her hand, Harrison told me he would meet us there. I held her hand the whole way to the hospital never letting go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.3K 1K 23
[Completed] Your boyfriend stood you up on your anniversary date night. A nice man named Tom Holland saves you from everyone's judgment and pitying l...
22.6K 826 87
Mattheo and his twin Isabella return to Hogwarts after two years, because of an incident... Isabella and Draco grew up together, so they know each ot...
177K 3K 30
𝐓𝗼𝗺 𝐇𝗼𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝗺𝗼𝐛𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝗼𝗺, 𝗺𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝗼 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝗼𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝗼𝐧𝐥�...
646K 9.4K 78
mattia imagines { COMPLETED }