Midnight Deals

By saturnl0v3r

Tom holland is the most feared mobster in London, but he wasn't always that way. Before he grew up his dad an... More

Part 1
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41

Part 2

6.4K 137 65
By saturnl0v3r

Present Day
TOMS POV

"I don't give a fuck what your excuse is, i said have the money by today and it isn't here" i screamed at the man in front of me, "i k-know sir i'm sorry i swear i'll have it by tomorrow" he said in fear. "You better or you're going to have a silver bullet right through your skull" i hissed at him.

I waved at my bodyguards to take him out, they grabbed him by the arms and dragged him out. I sat down at my desk stressed and pissed off, until i heard a soft knock "come in" i yelled at the door. "t-tommy" y/n whispered. I looked up and immediately felt better.

"Hey angel, what's wrong?" i asked her concerned, as soon as the words left my mouth she broke down in tears. I had already assumed it was because of her dad because her dads birthday was coming up, i then ran to her and brought her into my arms.

"Shh love, it's okay" i cooed to her, she was shaking and it broke my heart. She didn't deserve the pain that was caused to her years ago, "how about i make you your favorite food" i whispered in her ear, she nodded and we went to our kitchen.

As she ate i watched her, it sounds odd but looking at the dried tears on her face made me angry. "Why are you looking at me like that" she asked with a slight tint of red on her soft cheeks, i let out a breathy laugh and went up to her kissing her forehead.

"You know i love you so much, and i would never let anything happen to you right?" i asked, she looked up at me and said "i know tommy, i know i love you too" she giggled. That giggle is the only sound able to calm me down, especially when i'm thinking about killing someone who owes me money she calms me down.

As she finished eating she said her good nights considering it was around 10pm, i kissed her soft lips and told her i would be up soon. I went back to my office to go and finish work, after a while i heard another soft knock. I saw y/n walk in.

"Hey baby i'm almost done" i told her, "can i just sit on your lap while you finish? i don't want to go to bed alone" she asked in a whisper i nodded and she sat on my lap, she tucked her face in my neck while i read paper work.

After 3 hours i was finally done, i yawned and looked at my beautiful girl sleeping on my lap. I kissed her forehead as i picked her up and brought her to our shared bedroom, i laid her down a tucked her in.

I then took off my suit and put it in the basket, i put my gun in the nightstand drawer and took my rings off. I hoped in the bed and wrapped my arms around her i always slept close to the door incase something or someone were to come in i would always be able to protect her.

I laid there for a minute looking at her, her angle face, her perfectly sculpted body, the way her face scrunched in her sleep when she was dreaming. I later fell asleep to the beautiful sounds of her breathing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

444K 12.8K 78
You are the vessel for the queen of curses. Gojo has been hiding you from the school. Along the way some of the students follow him and find out abou...
2.6M 43.1K 24
James 'Bucky' Barnes/OC AU ~~~ The year is 1973. All Dove Rogers wanted was a relaxing summer. Just one last hoorah before being thrust into adul...
59.8K 1K 23
[Completed] Your boyfriend stood you up on your anniversary date night. A nice man named Tom Holland saves you from everyone's judgment and pitying l...
9.1K 130 33
In which... Savannah must pretend to be Zach Herron's girlfriend "WOAH." I said, stopping him. Instantly, he realized what he'd said. "Stop right the...