Secrets Of Our Own

Oleh pumafiction

You should keep secrets from your best friend... (avenger fanfiction) Peter and you start becoming close... Lebih Banyak

Important!
Chapter one: Visions
Chapter Two: New Home
Chapter Three: New Avenger
Chapter Four: Spiderman
Chapter Five: The Team
Chapter Six: Mission
Chapter Seven: Poision
Chapter Eight: Nurse Fritz
Chapter Nine: The Park
Chapter Ten: Man Behind The Mask
Chapter Eleven: Dead Battery
Chapter Twelve: Heat Waves
Chapter Thirteen: shot
Chapter Fourteen: Classroom Danger
Chapter Fifteen : Rescue
Chapter Sixteen: Let's Talk.
Chapter Seventeen: Let's Do This, Spiderman
Chapter Eighteen: The Fight
Chapter Nineteen: Truth Comes Out
Chapter Twenty: Futera it is
Chapter Twenty One: Strange days
Chapter Twenty Two: Bad Vibes
Chapter Twenty Three: Night Was Ours
Chapter Twenty Four: Dedicated Mission
Chapter Twenty Five: Steel man
Chapter Twenty Six: It'll work out
Chapter Twenty Seven: Gotten Worse
Chapter Twenty Eight: Need More
Chapter Twenty Nine: Bar
Chapter Thirty: Scans of the Heart
Chapter Thirty One: The Serum
Chapter Thirty Two: Strange Place
IMPORTANT
Ladies and Gentlemen
This is The Moment
Waiting Patiently
Get Ready
You May
Chapter Thirty Three: Dagger
Chapter Thirty Four: The Visit
Chapter Thirty Five: Ropeman
Chapter Thirty Six: Already Gone
Chapter Thirty Seven: Agent Cooper
Chapter Thirty Nine: Missed You
Chapter Forty: Looks Good
Chapter Forty One: Getting Suspicious
Chapter Fourty Two: Secrets of Our Own
Credits
It's official!

Chapter Thirty Eight: Hanging by the Tree

536 17 3
Oleh pumafiction

It was a vision. With a blink of an eye, it had all vanished and I was returned to walking down the hall with the guard standing beside me. I froze.

"-and her water broke. And well, here I am..." He paused turning to me.      "Y/n?" Then his eyes followed mine as they shifted to the window. I knew it was only a matter of seconds before-

I turned around and squinted my eyes at the window, hoping to find exactly where the sniper was coming from. I couldn't see anything but there was no time to lose.

I caught a glimpse of something move outside. "DUCK!" I screamed.

     The next thing I know, Agent runs between me and the window, facing me and the loud shot from a gun and the shatter of glass erupted our ears. I tried to ignore the commotion people along the side lines were making. screaming and running for safety whilst I hovered over the dead agents body. For a building with so much security, you would think they had security standing on guard right about now.

I caught my breath when I realized I forgot to breathe. I had seen this coming and I didn't change the outcome. What have I done.. "I am so sorry." I sobbed. I remembered how he told me his parents had a life planned for him. He had admitted that when he told me that being an agent was his destiny. I just ruined that for him. "I'm so, so, so sorry."

     A gasp escaped my mouth when I watched as a raven- haired man in a sly, spy-like outfit walked through the glass over top of the broken glass. His light blue eyes were on me now. He stepped over the body as if it were trash. He walked my way and smiled, revealing his perfectly straight teeth. "Hello, y/n." He walked until he was standing only meters away.

I looked at him and scowled. "You did this didn't you?"

"I've never been much one for violence, now." He looked down at the body clicked his tongue as if he thought the job wasn't done properly. "But then again, I am an assassin."

I backed up when I heard that word escape his mouth. The way it rolled off his tongue it had to be the truth.

"Okay. So now that we know each other a little better, I'm gonna get you to follow me. "He turned to the side to allow me to pass him as if he thought I would willingly walk with him to the outside world.

"No." I furrowed my brows.

     He sighed and turned towards me, folding his arms. "Listen, we can either do this the easy way, or the hard way. I'm alright with any way. You don't need to make this any difficult than it has to be. You could come with me back to my headquarters to assist your health than ride off into the sunset with your boyfriend."

"My boyfriend?" I asked disturbingly. "No. I'm not going with you."

He pursed his lips and looked at me sadly. "I gave you a choice, darling." Suddenly he leaped forward and scooped me in his arms and threw me over his shoulder.

I watched from the back view as he turned around and left the building through the broken wall.

"PUT ME DOWN!" I yelled at the raven-haired man as he had me slung over his shoulder as if I were just a rag doll. I slammed my fists on his back but it didn't seem to bother him.

He carried me outside like it was no effort with one hand on the back of my leg and one on my back. "I tried the easy way." He said sounding annoyed.

"This is harassment!" I yelled. "HELP! Let me go!"

"You made your choice. Maybe we'll have a little bit of fun before we go there. I need a snack after my 6 assassinations this morning."

I didn't even want to think about what he meant by "a little bit of fun" or "I need a snack"

I felt sick to my stomach. Maybe if I threw up on his shoulder, he'd let me go... Gross.

I kept trying to wiggle myself away from him but his grip was too tight and his body was almost made of steel.

"SOMEBODY HELP! Put me down you jerk!"

"You heard her!" I heard someone say behind me- which would have been in front of him.

Suddenly I was catapulted about 10ft high and 20 meters away. I landed and rolled on the grass field.

       I shook my head trying to shake off the pain in my head. I heard mechanical contact and blasters shoot off as though I had been in the middle of a battlefield. I looked up and crawled to the nearest object to take cover. I rested my back against a tree holding my head and turned to observe.
A dark-skinned man with huge red, grey and black mechanical wings flew around. He was holding two huge guns, one in each hand and firing them off at a small moving object. I watched the raven-haired man dodge each missile fired at him like a ninja.

I squinted to myself and looked down feeling a sudden turn in my stomach. When I looked back up, I wasn't in the same place.

I couldn't see anything. But then a blue and red blob appeared in front of me. I flinched.

"Are you okay ma'am?" Its voice was high but you could tell it was masculine.
I couldn't seem to focus on his suit. It had been so blurry as if I was underwater. "Hey, hey, hey, Y/n?" He tried getting in my line of view but I was looking over his shoulder at the field of combat but there wasn't war. All fighting had stopped and everybody's eyes were on me. They showed an expression I've seen several times. Fear.

........................................................

     One blink, and it seemed to disappear. The black man with wings and the raven-haired spy guy were the only people on the battlefield. I had to take notice of the red rope attached to the buckle of his spy suit. He grabbed it quickly and began swinging it wildly above his head, like a cowboy assassin.

I thought back to when I was in the Exglavator box and I had used some sort of force to blow everything back.

I raised to my knees and stood up slowly feeling the headache from falling. I kept my eyes on my target. I did a rowing motion with my hands and pushed them out. A blast was shot from my hands so hard that it blew me back and I hit my head and back on the tree.

I couldn't see anything. My vision was black. I could feel they were open, yet I couldn't see. I could hear. Everything. I heard a loud noise off to the distance as if a building had exploded. I became super anxious hoping I hadn't murdered any of the innocent.

I examined the scene. The man with wings layed on his stomach while the raven-haired man was flat on his back just  3 meters past him.

I flinched when I heard something drop beside me. Then a hand was put on both my shoulders and shook me slightly. "Are you okay ma'am?"

     I tried to focus my eyes on the red and blue blob in front of me. "Hey, hey, hey, y/n?" I looked at him now. His outfit was clear as day, not like it had been in my vision. It had a unique design in which looked to be spiderwebs. I scanned his body top from bottom. It definitely presented his muscles. Looking at the outline of his biceps just made me want to squeeze them.

I looked back up at the face of the mask. His head was tilted, he was confused.
H

onestly, his costume didn't phase me, considering the things I've witnessed the past few days.

"Sorry." I mentally shamed myself, shaking my head.

"Peter! Grab the cowboy!" Tony shouted flying over to us in his suit.

Peter stood up and webbed away towards the rope man.

"You good?" Tony asked me as he grabbed my forearm and helped me to my feet. The question slipped off his tongue as if he said it all the time to his victims. So much, that he didn't put much thought into it anymore.

"Why wouldn't I be?"

The dark skinned man flew over to us and landed beside Tony. Tony turned away from us and tapped his ear and spoke into it.

Meanwhile, the man asked, "how are things going," He gave me a half smile. "With everything?"

I gave him a crooked look. He looked so familiar. "I know you." I grabbed the bridge of my nose. "But not your name."

"Its okay." He put his hand on my shoulder. "I'm Sam." His eyes shifted to the scene behind him where the spider guy- Peter was picking up the rope man with his hands bundled behind his back. "Do you remember Peter?"

I scratched the back of my neck and thought back.

"Its okay." He waved his hand.

"He's my boyfriend." I looked up sternly.

Our eyes connected, his eyes more lightened up. "Yes. That's him."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

229K 7.5K 25
Thanks to Seamus potion malfunction, the golden trio, Ginny and the Slytherin trio, have been changed. And Harry's depressing home life might bring h...
1M 18.8K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
640K 18K 50
(Y/N) Stark has been hidden from the public her whole life, but she's tired of doing nothing while her family goes out an fights alien invasions and...
1.6K 69 6
Other books: - Beauty - Mirror on the wall - Made off glass ~ Y/N doesn't know any other life than her life in the tower. Her mother swears she's pro...