Secrets Of Our Own

By pumafiction

You should keep secrets from your best friend... (avenger fanfiction) Peter and you start becoming close... More

Important!
Chapter one: Visions
Chapter Two: New Home
Chapter Three: New Avenger
Chapter Four: Spiderman
Chapter Five: The Team
Chapter Six: Mission
Chapter Seven: Poision
Chapter Eight: Nurse Fritz
Chapter Nine: The Park
Chapter Ten: Man Behind The Mask
Chapter Eleven: Dead Battery
Chapter Twelve: Heat Waves
Chapter Thirteen: shot
Chapter Fourteen: Classroom Danger
Chapter Fifteen : Rescue
Chapter Sixteen: Let's Talk.
Chapter Seventeen: Let's Do This, Spiderman
Chapter Eighteen: The Fight
Chapter Nineteen: Truth Comes Out
Chapter Twenty: Futera it is
Chapter Twenty One: Strange days
Chapter Twenty Two: Bad Vibes
Chapter Twenty Three: Night Was Ours
Chapter Twenty Four: Dedicated Mission
Chapter Twenty Five: Steel man
Chapter Twenty Six: It'll work out
Chapter Twenty Seven: Gotten Worse
Chapter Twenty Eight: Need More
Chapter Twenty Nine: Bar
Chapter Thirty: Scans of the Heart
Chapter Thirty One: The Serum
Chapter Thirty Two: Strange Place
IMPORTANT
Ladies and Gentlemen
This is The Moment
Waiting Patiently
Get Ready
You May
Chapter Thirty Four: The Visit
Chapter Thirty Five: Ropeman
Chapter Thirty Six: Already Gone
Chapter Thirty Seven: Agent Cooper
Chapter Thirty Eight: Hanging by the Tree
Chapter Thirty Nine: Missed You
Chapter Forty: Looks Good
Chapter Forty One: Getting Suspicious
Chapter Fourty Two: Secrets of Our Own
Credits
It's official!

Chapter Thirty Three: Dagger

609 22 4
By pumafiction

Days later
*Tony's POV*

"Mr. Stark?" Peter said groggily after Tony had answered him on his cell.

"Good... morning, kid? It's 2 in the afternoon. Why do you sound like you should have an extra-large with triple expresso?"

"Oh, I... I'm at home. Nausea."

Peter's tone wasn't exactly convincing to Tony. "Okay, so what's the deal?"

"Oh..." Peter had a long pause. "I... I can't remember now."

"Yeah, okay." Tony didn't know how to respond to that. "Jeez, you two are two peas in a pod."

"Who?"

"Oh," shit Tony had to think fast. He thought. There was no way he was gonna tell Peter about y/n just yet. "You and Sam. Yeah, he's always forgetting things lately. I'm pretty sure he's developing all timers."

"Okay." Peter said plainly. "Oh yeah can you tell that sleeping beauty to wake the fuck up?"

Tony raised his brows. "Pardon me?"

"I said-"
"I heard what you said. Watch your mouth Spider boy."

The line went dead.

What the hell?

Tony thought. That wasn't the usual Peter. He'd always been such a sweet  innocent kid, though he had a strange suspicion that his virginity had been lost long ago with y/n which, thinking about his, Tony smiled at the fact that younge Parker was growing up so fast

But he was still concerned about him. Happy was on his way to talk to him anyway. Tony convinced himself that Peter's disrespect would have had to have been by his flu. He hoped.

*Peter's POV*

Y/n sat in the middle of the classroom as she always did. I was assigned to sit behind her which I was super happy about. I' had a huge crush on y/n and she didn't even know it.

I eventually told Ned about it after I was sure about my feelings.

She turned around to me with that beautiful... smile...

"Peter?" Her one brow was crooked.
"Yeah?" Peter snapped from his daze.
"Um, can I borrow a pencil?"
"Yeah, of course!"

     I remember searching for my pencil case for my favourite pencil. She deserved the best. I gave her it with a smile. I knew my cheeks were red and I couldn't hide it. "You can keep it."

"Thanks, Pete."

Pete.

I loved when she called him that. It was as though we had grown so much together that she called me such a personal nickname.

"Hey, do you wanna be partners?" She turned back around after the teacher gave us an assignment.

"Yeah. Yeah sure. I'd love to." I mentally shamed myself for the awkward answer. She didn't mind it though as turned her chair around and began working.

"Peter," Someone said. But it wasn't       y/n's voice.

"Yeah?" Peter looked at y/n expecting an answer but there wasn't one. Her eyes looked down, head hovering above her paper at work.

"Peter." It said again.

     I turned and looked around the room. The room was dead silent and it seemed as though everybody had been frozen. I looked back at y/n who seemed to be the only person moving. Her eyes were on her paper and her pencil was at motion.

Then she looked up at me and smiled. "What?" Then her eyes turned to worry. "Are you alright?" Gosh she was so pretty.

"Um..." I looked around the room. No. "Yeah. Hmmhm." I nodded several times.

"Peter." The voice was deep and quiet as though it was trying not to be heard.

When I looked back at her, her head tipped and she looked at me with curiosity. "Are you scared?" She asked.

"N-no why would I be scared?"

She grinned really big. "Good."

Then her face morphed. I jumped back and crawled out of my chair and stood on guard behind it.

Y/n's face was melting. Literally. Like a candle. The skin on her nose started dripping then her eyes sagged down her cheeks -I had to look away for that one.

     There was a new face forming under y/ns. It was masculine based off of the dark brown facial hair. His eyes were the same shade of  y/ns e/c. Finally, the face was revealed. It was... the man.

I took a step backwards. "Man, you gotta stop showing up."

His outfit changed too. But it didn't melt, it just appeared. He wore a nice brown trench coat that went down to his knees. It was wide open, showing a plain black shirt beneath.

     He pushed himself back and stood from the chair. Jeez, he definitely lost a few pounds. His face looked thinner, he didn't have fat cheeks as he did before.

He'd changed his appearance for sure, wearing black Jeans that hugged his legs.

I also took notice that he seemed to look almost... younger as if he went back a decade. He wasn't as ugly, but he still had that creepy vibe to him.

His teeth definitely didn't change.

They were still lightly stained with a yellow plaque and crooked.

I put my hand out and... didn't shoot a web? I flicked my wrist, threw my hand out, whipped my hand around, trying everything but I couldn't web him.

There was a loud boom of laughter erupt from the man's mouth, making me jump ever so slightly. I turned to him and scowled. "What's so funny?"

Half his lips curved into a smile, frankly, looking creepy as hell. "Your head was too easy to penetrate." He even sounded younger.

"What?"

"You can't save her."

"Y/n?"

His expression didn't change.

"What is your obsession with my     girlfriend?"

     His eyes shifted over my shoulder back to me. I turned and saw y/n standing about a meter away from me, froze holding up a dagger in her hand.

I turned back to him. His half-smile changed. He was now looking at me with his eyes squinted and his expression was as though he was amused. He folded his arms.

"What are you doing?" I asked him with a crooked brow.

Time's running out. She shall be put to rest with her mother"

"What?" He said the words so fluently.

He looked back at y/n and I turned too. Her eyes were still focused on the wall across the room with a straight face.

It was only then that her hand raised higher, and she drove the dagger into her chest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 127 26
/// Everybody watched in awe as an irresistible gorgeous girl walked out of the doors of great hall. /// Y/n Goldmoon was a transfer student from Ame...
816K 17.9K 36
The girl who was too nervous to go out of her comfort zone. The guy who went out of his comfort zone all the time as an actor. The photographer. The...
392K 11.9K 92
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
640K 18K 50
(Y/N) Stark has been hidden from the public her whole life, but she's tired of doing nothing while her family goes out an fights alien invasions and...